Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Need Friends In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Friends In Abuja (536 Views)

I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos / Need Friends / Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Friends In Abuja by bjprodint1: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
So 4 d past 2 weeks,my kids and i have been sleeping in a school(where i work).due to domestic violence.i then realise dat i dont have close friends at least friends who my kids can visit and may b spend nights there.my pupils come to visit me but the night is some how.i cant take d kids 2 their father cos d kids are my only gain and my father will disown me if i do.am scared dat i will never have acess to d kids if i do dat.and am stuck in a classroom just looking after dem,i cant even go out or have fun,or gist with older people.pls i need real friends who can visit me and make me feel loved.am sinking into depression.pls search 4 me on facebook to see more of me joyce nachi diamond,i am a finstar.i stay in kurudu Abuja,my phone number is under my old moniker bjprodint.thank you.
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by donaldchidi: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
I have sent u a message in Facebook, read and reply according, I have interest in knowing more about ur situation...
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by bjprodint1: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
donaldchidi:
I have sent u a message in Facebook, read and reply according, I have interest in knowing more about ur situation...
ok
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by bjprodint1: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
donaldchidi:
I did not get d message.my profile picture has a finstar frame
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by bigjackass: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
bjprodint1:
So 4 d past 2 weeks,my kids and i have been sleeping in a school(where i work).due to domestic violence.i then realise dat i dont have close friends at least friends who my kids can visit and may b spend nights there.my pupils come to visit me but the night is some how.i cant take d kids 2 their father cos d kids are my only gain and my father will disown me if i do.am scared dat i will never have acess to d kids if i do dat.and am stuck in a classroom just looking after dem,i cant even go out or have fun,or gist with older people.pls i need real friends who can visit me and make me feel loved.am sinking into depression.pls search 4 me on facebook to see more of me joyce nachi diamond,i am a finstar.i stay in kurudu Abuja,my phone number is under my old moniker bjprodint.thank you.
Why did you go back to that motherfûcker despite all the advise and warnings you were given here ? Na juju ?

1 Like

Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Raalsalghul: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oh my God.

Not again!

Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by bjprodint1: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
bigjackass:
Why did you go back to that motherfûcker despite all the advise and warnings you were given here ? Na juju ?
It is well
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by bjprodint1: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
I am open to new relationship with a responsible financially stable man.
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by SportsHD: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
bjprodint1:
I am open to new relationship with a responsible financially stable man.
What happened to your other account? The one you opened after closing the first bjprodint?
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by bjprodint1: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
SportsHD:

What happened to your other account? The one you opened after closing the first bjprodint?
Newoldme? I closed it
Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Klass99(f): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Friends In Abuja by Graxie(f): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
I can be your friend but kurudu is far from life camp.

Please kindly take those kids back to their father or your father. How can your father disown you when he can't help your situation?

Why are you in hurry to state relationship with a man? Why are you having the impression that you need a man to be financially stable?

Send those kids to where they will be secured and start huzzling.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Recommendations/advice. / Budget Friendly Mattresses For 4th Quarter 2021 / Advice Concerning : My Wife Is Getting Me Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.