Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

In Need Of Recommendations/advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Recommendations/advice. (535 Views)

Please I Need Some Recommendations. / Report, Resolutions And Recommendations Of The Odumakin’s Accountability Resolut / My Grandfather Wants To Buy A Burial Insurance. Any Recommendations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Recommendations/advice. by moonberry: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2021
A lot has happened in our lives , and so as family we have decided to relocate to a much stable and relatively safer place.
Currently we reside in plateau state, so we
are hoping and thinking of moving down to Ibadan or anywhere close to the state.
I am hereby pleading dear familylanders, we need recommendations and advice on how best to make this huge step we are about to take in our lives a success.
Re: In Need Of Recommendations/advice. by Nisiw365: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2021
are you self employed, which work do you do. Do you have money to survive if you relocate?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Recommendations/advice. by moonberry: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Not really, I teach and also do a little buying and selling. My husband is into business center. It's not bringing in much tho.
But is it possible to get an employment offer over there?
Re: In Need Of Recommendations/advice. by moonberry: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Thanks
Re: In Need Of Recommendations/advice. by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
moonberry:
Not really, I teach and also do a little buying and selling. My husband is into business center. It's not bringing in much tho.
But is it possible to get an employment offer over there?
You are planning to relocate without first obtaining employment or surveying the place for yourself, why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Recommendations/advice. by frozen70(f): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
moonberry:
A lot has happened in our lives , and so as family we have decided to relocate to a much stable and relatively safer place.
Currently we reside in plateau state, so we
are hoping and thinking of moving down to Ibadan or anywhere close to the state.
I am hereby pleading dear familylanders, we need recommendations and advice on how best to make this huge step we are about to take in our lives a success.

You have a reason for choosing Ibadan as your relocation point

So how do you intend getting an accommodation

If you already have an accommodation, why can't you guys go for vacation, use it and go round to know more about the area
Re: In Need Of Recommendations/advice. by moonberry: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are planning to relocate without first obtaining employment or surveying the place for yourself, why? undecided
No, we plan on going there on holidays later this year, to survey the area, the objectives of this thread is to get information/recommendations on industries where one can apply or better still areas where one can set up a business.
Re: In Need Of Recommendations/advice. by moonberry: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2021
frozen70:

You have a reason for choosing Ibadan as your relocation point

So how do you intend getting an accommodation

If you already have an accommodation, why can't you guys go for vacation, use it and go round to know more about the area

Yes that's what we intend doing by His grace.
Re: In Need Of Recommendations/advice. by Nisiw365: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
moonberry:

Yes that's what we intend doing by His grace.
you cant know much about ibadan in a day survey. And which items are you buying and selling?

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Wife, Olori Naomi, Set To End 3years Marriage. / I Need Your Help Nairaland Lawyers / I Left My Wife When She Was Sick, Used Her Money To Go On Vacation With Her PA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.