Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Advice Concerning : My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Concerning : My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (551 Views)

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Ortintin: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2021
You said it all when you said you are a mummy's boy. You should see yourself as a man now. Someone who can talk, take charge and even advice your mum.

Likewise you are the head of your home, you should be able to discuss with your wife and point out things you feel is not right instead of slapping her.

Furthermore not only your sayings but your actions and show of love to your wife's mother will spur her to do the same to your mother.

I don't want to take sides or try say who is wrong or right between your mum or wife, but what am trying to advice is that you take charge. If you think your wife didn't greet or show respect the way she should to your mum correct her. If you feel your mum is getting harsh on your wife talk to her.

Link to original post
https://www.nairaland.com/6873524/wife-getting-me-angry

jaksmillioniar

I run an advice platform
Whatsapp (08027024393)
Ortintin
Re: Advice Concerning : My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Mariangeles(f): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2021
If it matters to you that he sees it, mention him. Otherwise, you should've just commented it on the original thread.

Modified: seen.

1 Like

Re: Advice Concerning : My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Ortintin: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mariangeles:
If it matters to you that he sees it, mention him. Otherwise, you should've just commented it on the original thread.

Yeah done. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

I Left My Wife When She Was Sick, Used Her Money To Go On Vacation With Her PA / When? / What Causes Babies To Cry In Their Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.