Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. (3754 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hustle o ! Cos it aint gonnabbe easy. U need millions to facilitate your movement out of Nigeria.

Trust me if you work hard and move abroad, your life will be much better and easier as a young or old single person with useful skills and ideas.

A good number of Nigerian couples are languishing in absolute regret right now... raising babies in harsh economic and weather conditions. Changing diapers upandan and buying baby food 5x in 3 daysgrin

When you finally enter the promise land, feel free to marry anything that movesgrin when I say "anything" I mean 50 yrs, 80 yrs, 100yrs 35, 40,grin just make sure they are citizens of that country. Eg. AUS, CAD, USA, NORWAY, U.K ETC.

Mark my word !!! I will never pick a spouse from Africa. I'll rather remain single than marry from Africa.

Like if you agree with me

Share if you dontgrin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
More benefits having a white spouse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Theboy21: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
This op like dey catch cruise, after typing this he will still call Amaka to give him head cheesy cheesy cheesy

26 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by riverbird: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Badradio
Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
BadRadio:
More benefits having a white spouse.
pretty kids with sensegrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Theboy21:
This op like dey catch cruise, after typing this he will still call Amaka to give him head cheesy cheesy cheesy
Man go knack kpekus small nah... las las man go japagrin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
riverbird:
Badradio
u mean GoodRadiogrin
Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Edyice: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
So after marrying a white lady after having your baby they will now file for divorce and you paying for child support grin Abi badradio

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Edyice:
So after marrying a white lady after having your baby they will now file for divorce and you paying for child support grin Abi badradio
divorce is infact a paramount necessity... it makes it even more interesting... you pay child support x2 indirectly as a Nigerian but u dont knowgrin 2k babes litters everywhere u look... is that one not child support?grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Freestainworld(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
This mentality of marrying a white lady just to hammer doesn't favour everyone, grab the love of your life where ever it happens.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Theboy21: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
BadRadio:
Man go knack kpekus small nah... las las man go japagrin
You see your life cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
This mentality of marrying a white lady just to hammer doesn't favour everyone, grab the love of your life where ever it happens.
it baffles me that people still regard things as insipid and as mundane as love when it comes to dating or marriage. Gosh!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Theboy21:
You see your life cheesy cheesy cheesy
meanwhile... konji na bastard*grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
All my married folks in the house pls dont hate me... you still have a second chance though. grin
Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
There is no way the love of my life will reside in Africa... no way!!!grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Edyice: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
BadRadio:
divorce is infact a paramount necessity... it makes it even more interesting... you pay child support x2 indirectly as a Nigerian but u dont knowgrin 2k babes litters everywhere u look... is that one not child support?grin

grin that's true ooo shocked

dude as been paying child support and I didn't know undecided

Thanks Radiobad/ badradio grin
Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Edyice:

uwc... una need small Orientationgrin
Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Edyice:

una go pay child support tirecheesy

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Telegram234(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
cry cry

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by uchman(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Theboy21:

Leave am, make him dey shalaye
Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
uchman:

Leave am, make him dey shalaye

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Edyice: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
BadRadio:
All my married folks in the house pls dont hate me... you still have a second chance though. grin

Second what

Are you saying they should run away from their marriage badradio
Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Edyice:

Second what

Are you saying they should run away from their marriage badradio
hehe... b4 nkó
Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Theboy21:

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Ikea81: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
BadRadio:
Hustle o ! Cos it aint gonnabbe easy. U need millions to facilitate your movement out of Nigeria.

Trust me if you work hard and move abroad, your life will be much better and easier as a young or old single person with useful skills and ideas.

A good number of Nigerian couples are languishing in absolute regret right now... raising babies in harsh economic and weather conditions. Changing diapers upandan and buying baby food 5x in 3 daysgrin

When you finally enter the promise land, feel free to marry anything that movesgrin when I say "anything" I mean 50 yrs, 80 yrs, 100yrs 35, 40,grin just make sure they are citizens of that country. Eg. AUS, CAD, USA, NORWAY, U.K ETC.

Mark my word !!! I will never pick a spouse from Africa. I'll rather remain single than marry from Africa.

Like if you agree with me

Share if you dontgrin

Cubana and him wife be oyibo abi. My friend go and make money and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ikea81:

Cubana and him wife be oyibo abi. My friend go and make money and stop complaining.

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by samwash(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
One bastard has just been thrown back home from abroad in fact Euro in my neighborhood.
All the yrs he did & all fortune wasted.
Ask for God's grace & His divine direction.
Aboard is not everything, some pple make their money there & go enjoy it in aboard, while some hustle all their life in aboard, nothing tangible to show for it.
If you must go, go the legal way to avoid story that touch.
My2cent

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
samwash:
One bastard has just been thrown back home from abroad in fact Euro in my neighborhood.
All the yrs he did & all fortune wasted.
Ask for God's grace & His divine direction.
Aboard is not everything, some pple make their money there & go enjoy it in aboard, while some hustle all their life in aboard, nothing tangible to show for it.
If you must go, go the legal way to avoid story that touch.
My2cent

Re: If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. by Kandeed: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
BadRadio:
pretty kids with sensegrin
This is the only reason I go bag one whity....those kids dey always fine abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Secondary School Girl Runs Mad After Boyfriend Used Her For Money Ritu / My Friend Is In A Mess / MY AGONY @ 30.....A Fiction Turn Reality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.