Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures (22177 Views)

FG Warns Of Possible Flooding Along River Benue & Niger / My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by engroyekan(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2021
A dam is on the Cameroon end of the river that is why its like that.

FarahAideed:
This river looks like it's stagnating and drying up

1 Like

Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by AuroraB(f): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2021
proeast:
Why won't it be so dirty and slimy when it's actually serving as the world's largest toilet grin grin I once lived in Lokoja and it was so shocking seeing one third of the residents defecating inside the River Niger.
Into undecided
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by wink2015(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2021
USE FEDERAL ALLOCATION AND SECURITY VOTES which the governors are sitting on to turn this dirty river into an economic zone.
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by Reference(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Nice concept. A great attempt at projecting the sights of your locality but you really need to watch CNN and the BBC World Service to see how you can be inspired to raise the bar in quality. Good one.

In those days when this country still had some good values I was also an avid collector of post cards in addition to stamps and I would scour the lobbies of Central and Daula Hotels in Kano and cycle to the now Mallam Aminu Kano International airport to buy the latest ones and I tell you they projected Nigeria, the sights, the colours, the culture in such glamour and beauty.

We can get back to such ideals.

1 Like

Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by kenny905(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2021
DOTian:
So There is a bridge built across River Benue.. You never knew!

You would think that there's no bridge over that river because although it was constructed newly, it never attracted any noise and fanfare from the government or pro One Nigerians.
So how come a similar bridge across the Niger River in the East has become the biggest talking point in Nigerias political discuss? Why the dramatisation of the construction of the socalled second Niger bridge?

the bridge was built in the 60's ... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by FarahAideed: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2021
engroyekan:
A dam is on the Cameroon end of the river that is why its like that.

Ohhh that makes sense now
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by chally100(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
This bridge is even older than the op...
DOTian:

You would think that there's no bridge over that river because although it was constructed newly, it never attracted any noise and fanfare from the government or pro One Nigerians.
So how come a similar bridge across the Niger River in the East has become the biggest talking point in Nigerias political discuss? Why the dramatisation of the construction of the socalled second Niger bridge?
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by OdigiBright(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
andyblinks05:
This is river Benue hayin gada bridge Adamawa state.

Sights

Nice shots
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by andyblinks05: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
akinmusi:
@op
Your cam need upgrade o. grin
Buy me good phone na
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by andyblinks05: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
MUMUBBQGRILLS:
OP your camera quality is zero, I can't even see the pictures clearly, how do we convince the general public that our darling daddy is working?. (Though reverse is the case)

On behalf of my fellow BMC CREW we are advising you to use this month 30K to buy a fairly used phone to continue our propaganda
Na my phone no good but you fit buy me beta one
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by andyblinks05: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Reference:
Nice concept. A great attempt at projecting the sights of your locality but you really need to watch CNN and the BBC World Service to see how you can be inspired to raise the bar in quality. Good one.

In those days when this country still had some good values I was also an avid collector of post cards in addition to stamps and I would scour the lobbies of Central and Daula Hotels in Kano and cycle to the now Mallam Aminu Kano International airport to buy the latest ones and I tell you they projected Nigeria, the sights, the colours, the culture in such glamour and beauty.

We can get back to such ideals.
Thank you
I Appreciate.
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by BigJmbaitoli: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Op, thanks for the thread. I think the river has to be dredge especially at the stretch of unguwan kabawa end or should I say, Girei part

1 Like

Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by TIGERSKY: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
andyblinks05:
This is river Benue hayin gada bridge Adamawa state.

Sights
wetin do the bridge na
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by Mewhizzp(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
andyblinks05:
More

So Op this means you are still in ya Kenan?
You never japa go Lagos?

1 Like

Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by Henri8: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
DOTian:

Who told you the Numan Benue river bridge was constructed recently?
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by andyblinks05: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mewhizzp:

So Op this means you are still in ya Kenan?
You never japa go Lagos?
Very soon I will enter
Re: River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures by Mewhizzp(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2021
andyblinks05:

Very soon I will enter

Eyyah.
Good luck My Yola Brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Previous Visa Application Records/refusal - Plz Help! Experts Please Respond! / Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Six Nigerians Deported From Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.