Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,556 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed (32781 Views)

The NPF Digitalized Central Motor Registry And Stolen Vehicles Reporting Portal. / Police Launch An Online Portal For Reporting Stolen Vehicles / Most Stolen Vehicles In America 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by 1Alex: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Okay
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by JosephXavier: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Nigeria we know is the hub of terrorist governments officials and hub of stolen funds
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by zoedew: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Road check for ALL vehicles! No exceptions!!!
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Pedyson: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
What a country rule by unfortunate people!

Very unfortunate, it's a pity
I weep...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Mostly all these spiders wwy full everywhere
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by NoFucksToGive: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Are they just knowing?
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Pedyson: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Why not just declare the country a failed State with clueless leaders

I tire o
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by tempex88(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2021
The statistics is bloated...i dont believe the analysis
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by gazza07(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Na your be dey head custom,immigration, police and army, you should be holding them responsible NOT telling me what I already know mrs minister
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Tlagrules: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2021
You just spoke my mind
Bunnatex:
How did it pass the immigration of the said country it was stolen from?
And when did Minister of finance become a crack detective?
I don't support stealing but what of stolen funds taken outside Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Files:
I just want to thank whoever discovered NYSC. God bless you.

I couldn't get a girlfriend in school but now in camp I already have 3 girlfriends that love me.
I have been responsible for their indomie at Mami market.

I have always known I will never die a virgin.

Lmaorof
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by justking(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2021
The thieves must be fished out
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by CUMIN: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Xscape1993:

This isn't about leadership now. It's about every day business men... We are filthy corrupt.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by SouthSouth1914: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Nigeria is hub of stolen vehicles, tells so much about the government! These government keeps embarrassing themselves!

Shows how inept and incompetent they are! Shame

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Dubetex96(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2021
It was during this administration that Nigerians started to witness all manner of misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Johnnoo(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2021
Madam Minister, support Innoson Motors as a Nigerian brand and change all FG Fleet vehicles to Innoson.

Americans are supporting Chevrolet, Ford, Chrysler, GM, etc

Germans are supporting Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Volkswagen, etc

French are supporting Peugeot, Renault, etc

and so on

FG support our brand and stop Naira from continuous somersaulting cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by computersoft: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2021
Madam l hope that if u commence this policy,even u and most of ur relation might be victims. That one is for sure. and even every body will be victim.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by francisbarrack(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2021
Na aboki full wharf. Poverty everywhere
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by careidon: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2021
They'd say COVID number was & is XYZ and we just couldn't see where they buried such huge numbers.

These officials with useless figures & info sef....
Just to push the VREG idea (thru their own cronies o) !
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Brushstrokes20: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2021
Failed country cursed with irresponsible, medical tourist rulers! undecided
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by BabsonMyles: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Are you new to pig farming or are you interested in pig farming and planning to start or are you having problems in some areas in pig farming?
LEARN the Business and Fundamentals of Pig Farming using our "PIG FARMING MADE EASY" PDF. It includes the types of breeds you need to begin your pig farm, how to breed, Formulation of feeds, recognize Disease and their treatment, construction of pig pen, record keeping, value addition e.t.c..
Message or call 09060510869 Whatsapp and ORDER your "PIG FARMING MADE EASY" PDF guide book at N2,000 ONLY.
You can also order for a Pig business plan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Xscape1993:

Foreign criminals will always exploit a lawless and careless country. Eastern European criminal gangs, and their Nigerian collaborators, are having a field day shipping stolen cars from Western Europe to Nigeria. In the UK the police can download your entire accurate life history from your number plate using their on-board vehicle computer, while following you behind.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by nosiebaba(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Upon the 50 checkpoints from lagos to the east including customs police and army, they have the guts to say this nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Caboceer: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2021
ignis:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-declares-nigeria-hub-of-stolen-vehicles/?utm_source

This stupid woman has come again with her foolish talk
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Flash360: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Una dey lose focus. This story is centred about her introducing a new platform called Vreg, which they will use to frustrate us soon by forcing us to compulsory register our cars with a fee.
How can she say nigeria doesnt have VIN database, something that is used by frsc to issue plate number. All this data are available already.

Another scam loading
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by landlord7(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2021
I think data integration is what we need to do with some private companies who can come into partnership with the govt. take for instant i saw www.gadgetverify.com as an online gadget and vehicle theft recovery online application. you can make a report of your Phone, Laptop, Vehicle even TV if stolen to the security force.
www.gadgetverify.com
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by nkwoemeka(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2021
The country is hub of everything negative
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by patani(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2021
Xscape1993:

What a country by unfortunate people.... If people choose to do the right thing, government will not always find it hard to do things... People are ineptly curropt.. Let's even weave government out of this... Besides, someone from among the people become government
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by mfm04622: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Xscape1993:

So it is the rulers that said criminals should be importing stolen vehicles from other countries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Fuel Tanker Tumbles On Lekki Epe Express Way [Photos] / Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? / Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.