Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed (32552 Views)

The NPF Digitalized Central Motor Registry And Stolen Vehicles Reporting Portal. / Police Launch An Online Portal For Reporting Stolen Vehicles / Most Stolen Vehicles In America 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by frankputer: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Federal road safety have a databases for proof of ownership,
so why are you not using the database.
if i put in my VIN number, i usually see my car details with name.
now u are bringing another method to rip car owner some cash.
u better look for how to make more revenue than betting around the bush.
cut expenses madam.
it will help
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Sleekfingers: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
quentin06:

Can't believe that, they vehicles they sell are brand new.

i dont quite get you.....who are selling brand new?
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by greatefa1011(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
HUB!!! Nigeria is the HUB for good and bad. Everything goes.
A Hub for Plenty prayer points,
A Hub for uncountable human desires,
A Hub for missing persons on daily basis.
A Hub for per second kidnapping case reports.
A Hub for bandit's free operation.
A Hub where you sleep in your own house in fear.
A Hub where many Demonized Pastors disguised as real men of God.
Chaaaiii!!! Who do us these kind things?
BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST Nullify the source and foundational powers that does not mean well for this our own Nation Nigeria I pray You Lord.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by imagrg(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
A negative climate painted.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by webhostbiz: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
When is engine number they will be looking for up and down by Naija Police. They don't know the importance of VIN in documenting vehicles.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by chaloskyx: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ehen is that the average Nigerians fault what have customs done about it besides taking bribes and stealing money aunty you and your apc govt should sort your govt out and stop using your leadership failures to give Nigeria a bad name
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Sirnose(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na wa for Nigeria...
So we have NIN
We have BVN
We also have VIN
And yet no comprehensive database
Then what's the essence of all the registrations?
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Gfskw: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
FG should first declare themselves as the most corrupt in the world
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by ransomed: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
The same Nigeria Federal government benefit from revenue generated from stolen vehicles. The minister and her principal are accomplices in the crime.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Babinski: 1:11am On Aug 14, 2021
ignis:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-declares-nigeria-hub-of-stolen-vehicles/?utm_source

Pushing VREG under the Finance Ministry is setting it up for failure, particularly without the support of the Police, FRSC and Joint Tax Board.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Awoleesu(m): 4:46am On Aug 14, 2021
Bunnatex:
How did it pass the immigration customs of the said country it was stolen from?
And when did Minister of finance become a crack detective?
I don't support stealing but what of stolen funds taken outside Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Wash Man Escapes Death As He Crashes Customer's Vehicle During 'Test Drive' / "Servicing The Injector Nozzles" - Meaning In Nigerian Context? / Oilserv Partners INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.