Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed (32553 Views)

The NPF Digitalized Central Motor Registry And Stolen Vehicles Reporting Portal. / Police Launch An Online Portal For Reporting Stolen Vehicles / Most Stolen Vehicles In America 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by 18wheeler: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Files:
I just want to thank whoever discovered NYSC. God bless you.

I couldn't get a girlfriend in school but now in camp I already have 3 girlfriends that love me.
I have been responsible for their indomie at Mami market.

I have always known I will never die a virgin.
grin
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Trustedpronet: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2021
After NIN now is VIN to track kidnappers. God no go shame us.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Xscape1993(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Foreign criminals will always exploit a lawless and careless country. Eastern European criminal gangs, and their Nigerian collaborators, are having a field day shipping stolen cars from Western Europe to Nigeria. In the UK the police can download your entire accurate life history from your number plate using their on-board vehicle computer, while following you behind.
God bless you dear
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Xscape1993(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2021
CUMIN:

This isn't about leadership now. It's about every day business men... We are filthy corrupt.
Everything on earth depends on leadership dear.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by ajagidiagbo1(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2021
It's obvious you didn't read the news beyond the headline. Typical uneducated youth acting sane.

Xscape1993:
What a country rule by unfortunate people!
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by TheWolfen(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Case close grin

Files:
I just want to thank whoever discovered NYSC. God bless you.

I couldn't get a girlfriend in school but now in camp I already have 3 girlfriends that love me.
I have been responsible for their indomie at Mami market.

I have always known I will never die a virgin.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by wellmax(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Xscape1993:

Here we go again, blame the government for the criminal act of the citizens.

Stolen car shipped to Africa is not a new thing, just that Nigeria seems to have a high share.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by BDXTRA: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2021
LagosInter:
Lol
How can a country say such a negative thing against itself?
That's why Fela called Buhari an ANIMAL in beasts of no nation.

Buhari had always called Nigerians undisciplined and he repeated same thing during this administration by calling the youths lazy during an international outing.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Grace001:
When will FG declare Nigeria as
Hub of kidnappers
Hub of corruption

Don't mind them always targeting traders and genuine businesses.

"...Buhary blames high cost of goods on middlemen"

That is why no business thrives under them...

On cruise in this country.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by heniford2: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2021
ignis:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-declares-nigeria-hub-of-stolen-vehicles/?utm_source
when the will be making useless statement that will spoil the image of the country the will not know as if we are the biggest one bring in stolen cars into Africa
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Amudeneogu: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2021
And you are a minister in Nigeria. that means that failure
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by stasius: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2021
The way they are lashing out at the country.
One will think FG is a citizen of another country.

Ọ dịkwa egwu ooo.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by OsborneDynamic: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Herdsmen Hub you mean.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by BESTScientist1: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2021
It's one of the reasons Nigerians are subjected to unthinkable forms of unnecessary scrutiny once they step out of the country, because these so called leaders have chosen using their offices to enrich themselves, at the expenses of getting things done for the good and benefit of all.

Xscape1993:
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by computerglobal(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2021

Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Sleekfingers: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2021
ignis:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-declares-nigeria-hub-of-stolen-vehicles/?utm_source

it all started in the early 90's......yeye people......na today una dey know?

The popular lanre shittu was one the people who started it.....those guys will rent cars in europe and america.....and will ship them to nigeria, as tokunbo.......but now in the uk , republic of ireland and some other part of europe.....any rented car, that is above 40,000 pounds or euro......a transponder is attached to the vehicle......
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Elxandre(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Johnnoo:
Madam Minister, support Innoson Motors as a Nigerian brand and change all FG Fleet vehicles to Innoson.

Americans are supporting Chevrolet, Ford, Chrysler, GM, etc

Germans are supporting Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Volkswagen, etc

French are supporting Peugeot, Renault, etc

and so on

FG support our brand and stop Naira from continuous somersaulting cool cool
FG isn't supporting innoson with all the purchases that make from them?
Innoson has refused to connect with Nigerians, all they keep lobbying for are government contracts.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Samabu07(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2021
News like this will keep putting our nation in the bad light. Instead, be proactive to curb this menace.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by sapientia(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
what kinda nonsense is this?
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Godispeace: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Good leadership does not stop criminal minded yam leg chest beaters shocked shocked shocked shocked They have been disgracing Nigeria abroad thru their criminal activities like drug trafficking, internet scam/frauds, awon biafr.aud ipigs dem despite living in develop countries with good leaders,
Xscape1993:
What a country rule by unfortunate people! Good leadership prevents many unscrupulous things from happening.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Ayoefa: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ravenna post=104735179]E no go beta for mamabbqgrillz and his darling daddy. [/quote][/s]

May the days on NL online IPIG terrorists be short.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
So if dem no pay custom duty, the vehicle is declared stolen?
What of those vehicles stolen by our customs?
Oh no they re impounded, stealing is stealing.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

it all started in the early 90's......yeye people......na today una dey know?

The popular lanre shittu was one the people who started it.....those guys will rent cars in europe and america.....and will ship them to nigeria, as tokunbo.......but now in the uk , republic of ireland and some other part of europe.....any rented car, that is above 40,000 pounds or euro......a transponder is attached to the vehicle......

Can't believe that, they vehicles they sell are brand new.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Lucas4903: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
What a country rule by unfortunate people! Good leadership prevents many unscrupulous things from happening.

You must be sick in the head or something. Why can't you blame Nigerians in other countries where everything works fine but still take to various crimes such as car jacking but the government recognizes this and introduced a technology to check vehicle VIN so that all vehicles will be traced and u will be able to know if your vehicle is a stolen one. And you are here screaming and saying balderdash. Inasmuch as I do not approve of Buhari but when we see a little shinning light or gesture we should make bold to say it. But then, poverty can clean the mind of clear reasoning.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by SmilingImabong: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
shocked
nσ вє juju вє thαt?
grin
LagosInter:
Lol
How can a country say such a negative thing against itself?
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by ifiokbenzy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wow! Nigeria is a hub of stolen vehicles from Europe and by correspondence Europe is a hub of stolen funds from Nigeria. If I like, Ask Kyari and CashPuppy
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by fkj950ax(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is just bullshit.
The Minister has no verified data to back up that claim if she's taken to task on it.

It looks like an attempt to sell VREG at all cost, and I am sure that statement was manufactured by the consultant who came up with the project.

It is not Ministry of Finance job to register vehicles, keep track of vehicle data, but because of the financial angle of VREG, everyone in Abuja lost sense of direction. We have DMV, FRSC, VIS and MoT.
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by deebrownneymar: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nigeria is home to the most corrupt politicians in the world. How ‘bout that
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by Vitally123: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Marketing or de-marketing the country? And you expect investors to clap, come down and invest? Who bewitched you as a country?
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by kenoyad: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is most unfortunate, I'm ashamed someone stupid as this, is a minister of finance in this era, well, minister of communication, pandemic or what is he called? is also making life harder in the name of fighting kidnapping and criminal activities. Buhari govt is a total failure with nothing in the head as ministers and top govt officials. I'm disappointed for ever believing in Buhari!
Re: Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed by luckydion(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pls Must you tell the world We, Nigerians are thieves? You are in Government, why not find a way of solving the problem within rather than announcing to the whole wide world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Wash Man Escapes Death As He Crashes Customer's Vehicle During 'Test Drive' / "Servicing The Injector Nozzles" - Meaning In Nigerian Context? / Oilserv Partners INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.