Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Marry Decent Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Decent Ladies (1852 Views)

Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? / Looking For Decent Ladies N Guys! / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Decent Ladies by Southernigbo: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Well if u must marry try and make sure you marry virgins. Thats why I admire hausa guys, they most times always marry virgins. This their attitude of insisting on virgins kind of helps keep their unmarried girls from spoiling themselves. Thats why u see hausa n fulani ppl boasting of nearly 90 percent virgin girls, while d remaining 10 percent could be open eye girls and runs

2 Likes

Re: Marry Decent Ladies by fati2001(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
Southernigbo:
Well if u must marry try and make sure you marry virgins. Thats why I admire hausa guys, they most times always marry virgins. This their attitude of insisting on virgins kind of helps keep their unmarried girls from spoiling themselves. Thats why u see hausa n fulani ppl boasting of nearly 90 percent virgin girls, while d remaining 10 percent could be open eye girls and runs
[/s]

IF YOU WANT GOOD QUALITIES ,YOU SHOULD ALSO TRY TO BE THE BEST WITH SOME OR MANY GOOD, GOODY QUALITIFICATIONS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Southernigbo: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2021
fati2001:
[s][/s]

IF YOU WANT GOOD QUALITIES ,YOU SHOULD ALSO TRY TO BE THE BEST WITH SOME OR MANY GOOD, GOODY QUALITIFICATIONS
pls reason am now, dont u see how hausa men enjoy good marriages? its because they married them decent unlike we southerners where most of our ladies lost count of men they slept with and men will still marry them like that, sometimes even with pregnancies b4 marriage

1 Like

Re: Marry Decent Ladies by fati2001(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Southernigbo:
pls reason am now, dont u see how hausa men enjoy good marriages? its because they married them decent unlike we southerners where most of our ladies lost count of men they slept with and men will still marry them like that, sometimes even with pregnancies b4 marriage

stop complaining..
what about the men that lost body count? are they differ from the indecent women?

1 Like

Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2021
I hope you know only virgin men deserves virgin women, if you are man LovePeddler you will surely marry a disguised prostitute amen.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Southernigbo: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2021
fati2001:

stop complaining..
what about the men that lost body count? are they differ from the indecent women?
not complaining o. but we really can't b comparing women n men in every situation. men are leaders while women are followers
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Southernigbo: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
I hope you know only virgin men deserves virgin women, if you are man LovePeddler you will surely marry a disguised prostitute amen.
why u giving them unsolicited prayer wish. Well here around I have seen alot of men who married tearleather after sleeping countlessly around, with some even impregnating n not accepting d pregnancies. Things no just balance sometimes
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Southernigbo:
why u giving them unsolicited prayer wish. Well here around I have seen alot of men who married tearleather after sleeping countlessly around, with some even impregnating n not accepting d pregnancies. Things no just balance sometimes
Story story,I'm happy virgins are gradually going into extinction, no modern man deserves a virgin.
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by pansophist(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2021
Human interactions and expectations are the natural method that regulates our behavioural outputs. For example, it is not a news that women do not want broke men, and because of this, men are hustling hard, so women will find then eligible as suitors, this is the prime reason why men are naturally ambitious than women. If women decides that short dwarf men are the ideal now, then tall men will start feelings the pain short men are passing through currently.

Same goes for women, if men throughly insist that they will marry only virgins (no hymen skin, no diamond ring), with time, women will regulate and won't allow themselves to be sexually rotten. If men prefer to marry extra large obese women (aka plus size), then suddenly, lepacious women will start trying to get as fat as possible to score good men. Why do you think women panic after 30 if no suitors, its because men want them younger.

Not saying you should marry a virgin or not, or that one is bad or good, just explaining the dynamics that underpins the behaviours of hausa women if its true. Our expectations regulates the others. Gracias cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Decent Ladies by fati2001(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Southernigbo:
not complaining o. but we really can't b comparing women n men in every situation. men are leaders while women are followers

yes, that's why there are indecent people everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2021
You want to marry a virgin girl but u are not a virgin.
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Southernigbo:
Abi ooh you've said it all, you lead by being a virgin while we follow by keeping our own too. period
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Southernigbo: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
You want to marry a virgin girl but u are not a virgin.
virgins are all around,afterall girls are maturing daily. if u can't find elsewhere, just come to the far north, every day hausa men after sampling so many ladies marry these reserved virgins and keep them locked up in their homes

1 Like

Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Southernigbo:
virgins are all around,afterall girls are maturing daily. if u can't find elsewhere, just come to the far north, every day hausa men after sampling so many ladies marry these reserved virgins and keep them locked up in their homes
wow cheesy cheesy
okay
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by blinking001(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
pansophist:
Human interactions and expectations are the natural method that regulates our behavioural outputs. For example, it is not a news that women do not want broke men, and because of this, men are hustling hard, so women will find then eligible as suitors, this is the prime reason why men are naturally ambitious than women. If women decides that short dwarf men are the ideal now, then tall men will start feelings the pain short men are passing through currently.

Same goes for women, if men throughly insist that they will marry only virgins (no hymen skin, no diamond ring), with time, women will regulate and won't allow themselves to be sexually rotten. If men prefer to marry extra large obese women (aka plus size), then suddenly, lepacious women will start trying to get as fat as possible to score good men. Why do you think women panic after 30 if no suitors, its because men want them younger.

Not saying you should marry a virgin or not, or that one is bad or good, just explaining the dynamics that underpins the behaviours of hausa women if its true. Our expectations regulates the others. Gracias cool
Gbamsolutely
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by bepositive11: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Southernigbo:

You're the same type of man who would be asking your girlfriends for sex knowing full well that you have no intention to marry her
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Southernigbo: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
bepositive11:

You're the same type of man who would be asking your girlfriends for sex knowing full well that you have no intention to marry her
can only be asking her if she is a generous giver, u know some ladies are like that
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by thatsleepboy1: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
All marry na marry abeg.
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by DonroxyII: 3:15am On Aug 14, 2021
To marry Descent lady

You must be a descent Man ....

If you marry a non descent lady then you are a non descent man ... Ceteris Paribus!!

You marry who you are !
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Southernigbo: 6:06am On Aug 14, 2021
DonroxyII:
To marry Descent lady

You must be a descent Man ....

If you marry a non descent lady then you are a non descent man ... Ceteris Paribus!!

You marry who you are !
u mean u haven't seen a holyman or holy woman whom ppl around pity because his or her spouse isnt his/her replica?
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by zexy2030(m): 6:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
Story story,I'm happy virgins are gradually going into extinction, no modern man deserves a virgin.
I reject it by fire.
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by DonroxyII: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Southernigbo:
u mean u haven't seen a holyman or holy woman whom ppl around pity because his or her spouse isnt his/her replica?
Holy man allows dick reason his matter or all this spiritual hypocrisy... marriage no be play ooo
... shine ya eyes and pray to God to mitigate factors beyond human conception.... Holy man spiritual hypocrisy and myopia go lead to weyrey marriage .... let your brain via God leads you !

Also, Tolerance and Love .... Marry someone who reason alongside similar philosophies as yours ......

Not Spiritual Hypocrisy or what your pastors/Alfas says ... This has ruined many homes ... Pastor/Alfa been hiding under spiritual hypocrisy to control couples home ...

We always point errors in others without watching ourselves........

Our behaviours good or bad is the major influence of how others behave towards us ....

You are what you attract ..... !!
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:

I reject it by fire.
Before rejecting it be sincere do you deserve a virgin?
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by zexy2030(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
Before rejecting it be sincere do you deserve a virgin?
Yes o, by the special grace of God. I'm a new creature na.
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:

Yes o, by the special grace of God. I'm a new creature na.
Says someone that have done the unimaginables
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Cokahot: 6:56am On Aug 14, 2021
My heart is heavy,all the girls I have dated seed and helped always turn out to be liarrs and cheats. What is nigeria turning into
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by zexy2030(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
Says someone that have done the unimaginables
God is merciful.
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Southernigbo: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Cokahot:
My heart is heavy,all the girls I have dated seed and helped always turn out to be liarrs and cheats. What is nigeria turning into
stop dating ppl girls, date fresh ,untouched girls that way u will be spared all these cheats,liars and all those saying that their parents are sick n need money
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by Cokahot: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2021
Bro pls show me one gal in naija that has no guy or does not do runs. See the era we are now in has changed,stop masturbating and giving me advice. Show me one naija gal both working class and jobless that has just one guy. Seems u don't talk or toast girls. The girl I'm talking abt,I have beaten her in he past,her father has my number,her bro has my number but she is stubborn and refuse to put her head down,so I'm waiting on her obituary later on. I can't keep talking to a block head for years. When they are younger,they tend to act smart,but they don't know the law of nature. U can't cheat nature. I'm not bothered abt not having a gal with sense any longer after all yahoo boys don spoil market.
Southernigbo:
stop dating ppl girls, date fresh ,untouched girls that way u will be spared all these cheats,liars and all those saying that their parents are sick n need money
Re: Marry Decent Ladies by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2021
The thing is y'all not even attracted to virgins. Y'all underate virgins. She's inexperienced blah blah. She doesn't look sexy blah blah. She's this and she's that. You expect someone whose hymen hasn't been perforated to look sexy, to be lit and all that. Y'all confused. You want a virgin with ashewo vibes in one forgetting it doesn't work that way.

Virgins are reserved persons. See ehn. There's a lot I have to tell. But no I won't. The bottom line is . if you're looking for someone with ashewo vibes there's a 100% probability that that person is an ashewo. If you're looking for a person with descent vibes there's also a 100% probability that the person is descent. Ceteris paribus cheesy

Don't try to mix or blend the two. It doesn't work that way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees / The Woman I Trusted Have Taken Away My Husband’s Penis From Me / Come And Join Me Lets Eat (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.