Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees (1850 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Quality20(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yeah, guys deserve the best. And of course what's best than marrying ladies who are decently experienced and easy going? Previously married ladies know what men go through and are ready to help out much more than young inexperienced girls who feel entitled to be so cared for by men. Another thing is that these cool experienced ladies don't waste money on big ceremonies to get remarried again and no stress in any relationship with them. Also no runs, the way these small girls wanna explore

NB, pls no body shd bring any talk of those so called baby mamas pls.

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Xenry: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Virgins or nothing.

I ain't going for a woman who has been fvcked, unfvcked and overfvcked by many niggars.

She has to be pure and Brand New!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by rickpat(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
some of them are very toxic and bitter due to the issues they had in their first marriage especially the divorcees...BUT IF THEY CAN PURGE THEMSELVES OF ALL THE BABBAGES FROM THE PREVIOUS MARRIAGE.. IT'S COOL.. EVERYONE DESERVES A HAPPY LIFE WITH A HAPPY PARTNER

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Blunttruth: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Quality20:
Yeah, guys deserve the best. And of course what's best than marrying ladies who are decently experienced and easy going? Previously married ladies know what men go through and are ready to help out much more than young inexperienced girls who feel entitled to be so cared for by men. Another thing is that these cool experienced ladies don't waste money on big ceremonies to get remarried again

NB, pls no body shd bring any talk of those so called baby mamas pls.

If that's your choice, it isn't bad but let people make their own choices.their are still decent young girls out there. In short everyone should do what pleases them .

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Quality20(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
rickpat:
some of them are very toxic and bitter due to the issues they had in their first marriage especially the divorcees...BUT IF THEY CAN PURGE THEMSELVES OF ALL THE BABBAGES FROM THE PREVIOUS MARRIAGE.. IT'S COOL.. EVERYONE DESERVES A HAPPY LIFE WITH A HAPPY PARTNER
yeah u are right but just try and get close and show them ur good side, so they won't assume all men are d same, that way you will be trusted and enjoy urself n d marriage with them
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by rickpat(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Quality20:
yeah u are right but just try and get close and show them ur good side, so they won't assume all men are d same, that way you will be trusted and enjoy urself n d marriage with them
ofcourse
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Quality20(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Blunttruth:

If that's your choice, it isn't bad but let people make their own choices.their are still decent young girls out there. In short everyone should do what pleases them .
but no harm in trying. If it doesn't work for u then slide
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Who marriage help ?

Truth is bitter....95% of men regret getting married...

Baby Mama all the way

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Nonexisting: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
I can't marry a widow in case what killed her husband comes for me too. Did I hear you say divorce? It's better you punish me by asking me to sweep a desert than to ask me to marry divorced or single mothers. They are mostly frustrated and embittered. Marriage is scam and I'm not a fan of it so don't misunderstand my use of "I", I am just trying to drive home a point.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by chatinent: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Xenry:
Virgins or nothing.

I ain't going for a woman who has been fvcked, unfvcked and overfvcked by many niggars.

How can you tell a virgin?

What if she lies?
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Quality20(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Xenry:
Virgins or nothing.

what if a lady deceives u that she is a virgin, only to kind of doubt her long after marriage
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
I can marry a single mom but i can never marry a widow nd a divorcee
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Ecos(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by godofuck231: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pussi when don done ? Thing when no be me cook
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
What about the ones that killed their husbands, should we marry them too?

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hehehehe! Chai!! grin grin
Continue to dey deceive your comrades. grin grin
It is well. cheesy
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Xenry:
Virgins or nothing.

Be deceiving yourself there.
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by oglalasioux(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
OP, you'll be shocked that a 60 years old Nigerian woman and a 16 years old think, reason and act the same way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by odinson1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
chatinent:

How can you tell a virgin?

What if she lies?

The Hymen doesn't lie cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Divoc19(f): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hian, you never jam lie.
If only the hymen can be brought out and tested then, I go believe most.
odinson1:

Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by odinson1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Divoc19:
Hian, you never jam lie.

I dey tell you guy,most of these girls dey very deceptive sha.

The best thing to do is make sure you try to disvirgin her just to be sure
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Demigod22: 12:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Kim Kardashian married and divorced four times.

I cannot and will not marry a divorce lady. My choice.
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by OKOATA(m): 6:58am On Mar 20, 2022
Marry a widow that has spiritual rites done on her head and carry bad luck all your life.
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by chatinent: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2022
odinson1:

Funnily enough, you seem not to know that recent technology can modify that logic.
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by SocialJustice: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2022
Xenry:
Virgins or nothing.

When you tear the cellophane finish, she will still get fvcked, unfvcked and overfvcked by many niggars.
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by odinson1(m): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2022
chatinent:

Funnily enough, you seem not to know that recent technology can modify that logic.

If that's the case,then we are all doomed cheesy
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2022
If you like, have all the "good" qualities in this life, if you're not a virgin you're not worth it for me when it comes to marriage undecided....

But if it comes down to it and I have to choose between marrying a divorcee or a lady who is widowed, I'd marry the widowed lady...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by dopedan(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Favfables1:
If you like, have all the "good" qualities in this life, if you're not a virgin you're not worth it for me when it comes to marriage undecided....

But if it comes down to it and I have to choose between marrying a divorcee or a lady who is widowed, I'd marry the widowed lady...
What if she is the one that killed her husband, dem go kill u join
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Quality20:
what if a lady deceives u that she is a virgin, only to kind of doubt her long after marriage
Well u said what "if"
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Divoc19:
Hian, you never jam lie.
Why do guys get insecure when a virgin is mentioned .lol
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2022
chatinent:

Recent technology for poverty capital of the world called nigeria.lol

Dreamer cheesy grin
Re: Why Guys Should Marry Widows And Divorcees by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2022
dopedan:

What if she is the one that killed her husband, dem go kill u join
And if she didn't kill her husband ,you will be the one killed abi. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? / Kuda Bank Have Started Charges. / How Do I Stop Thinking About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.