Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera (31911 Views)

TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos / Finally, The Wait Ends As TECNO Launches Phantom 9 With AI Triple Camera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by investigator007: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2021
how clear the camera of this phantom x is undisputed.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Kakadancefreak(f): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2021
This one no be quote alone o.

I dey experience am.

Not sure I want to migrate to another brand.

Their wahala too much.

Kayconcept2:
I dey gbadun my own phantom X.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by saxby(f): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2021
sure thing, even me sef will do the same
Corroro:
sure, definitely many people will buy this phone just for the design alone.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by hoilakes(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2021
am a BIG FAN! have JOINED the PHANTOM X family grin
Sunkanmiwise:
Correct phone!!!

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by bennyefosa19: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
yes the specs of this phone are so nice! The huge RAM, big battery, and mediatek 5G chipset in the Vivo V21 5G is a good deal for the price

TechNana:
My Vivo V21 anytime any day...

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Yourfav: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
The same camera,Gsmarena rubbished? shocked
you don't have a point, always mentioning gsmarena
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by harryodilli19(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2021
I really like the overall features of the dimensity 700 powered Redmi Note 10 5G...

orikoku:
I have overgrown my mumu, instead of me to buy this for 200k+ I will buy redmi note 10 pro for less than 150k. No NFC no infrared. Enjoying my redmi note 10 5G anyway.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by sunshineV(f): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2021
Yourfav:
if gsmarena says its trash den its trash. they've been reviewing phones for years

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by chocoboi: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
skywalker240:

Should be 185 - 210

Used

Then how much is for the new one bro... If the used one is around 185 - 210 ...
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by chocoboi: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kakadancefreak:
This one no be quote alone o.

I dey experience am.

Not sure I want to migrate to another brand.

Their wahala too much.

True..! true..!! Na una be the real TECNO family, una supposed don become there brand ambassador sef..
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Mohbola(f): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Sometimes, why?
EmperorTolson:

I'm getting you're into Tecno.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by EmperorTolson: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2021
Mohbola:
Sometimes, why?
You sounded like one of their sales agent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Mohbola(f): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
How do they sound? I have used their phones though as well as other brands
EmperorTolson:

You sounded like one of their sales agent.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Freelancerx: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Emeka71:
Not that.
alright
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Yinksy09(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
The premium smartphone
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by iseoluwanimi: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
The phone MAKE SENSE
many positive reviews
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Corroro: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2021
investigator007:
sure how clear the Phantom X camera is is undisputed
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by sureinfo: 2:18am On Aug 23, 2021
andelawhite:
I love everything about the Phantom X and that's why I got it. The camera is top notch and the design? Awesome. Just don't be careless with it o! Better buy pouch
abi o, to break a device of 228k won't be funny o
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by sureinfo: 2:19am On Aug 23, 2021
investigator007:
sure, no one was ever doubting how clear the camera is
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by paduzman: 3:22am On Aug 23, 2021
saxby:
as far beauty and design are concerned, this Phantom x is one hell of a device
no cap, the design is something else entirely
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Jacku: 4:58am On Aug 23, 2021
house10s:
i find one hole irritating this ones they put two
how does it irritate you
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Jacku: 5:00am On Aug 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:
At a time I used tecno phone,but now I use samsung.

Look samsung is the king.

Tecno is good if you are looking for budget phones.

But if you have money,go for quality (samsung).
well, it's different strokes for different folks I believe
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Jacku: 5:01am On Aug 23, 2021
orikoku:
I have overgrown my mumu, instead of me to buy this for 200k+ I will buy redmi note 10 pro for less than 150k. No NFC no infrared. Enjoying my redmi note 10 5G anyway.
note 10 has no NFC?
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by orikoku: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Jacku:
note 10 has no NFC?
it has ooo, am referring to Tecno.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by EmperorTolson: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mohbola:
How do they sound? I have used their phones though as well as other brands
They quote people unnecessarily just because they aren't their fans
2. Your post is mostly about Tecno phone

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by akingbadeomoseb: 5:47am On Aug 28, 2021
I think yes a Dimensity processor would have been a lot better for the Phantom X. For the price range but also for all the other features, a Dimensity 900 for example would have complimented other features more
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by 2kurupt(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2021
modsfucker:

With zero second value... Wanted to sell my xiaomi at Abuja GSM Village and they were like, this one is an outcast phone, we no dey buy am.
When you go to a GSM village to sell a phone what did you expect? They'll bad mouth the device so you will under value it & sell for less
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2021
Yourfav:
Why shouldn't I mention Gsmarena,the PREMIER smartphone site,with hundreds of reviews?
Am I supposed to be mentioning Tecno Marketeers and their concocted claims?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Mohbola(f): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2021
EmperorTolson:

They quote people unnecessarily just because they aren't their fans
2. Your post is mostly about Tecno phone
are you saying that if someone's post is mostly about Samsung theyre marketing them? Or this logic is for Tecno users alone undecided
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Jacku: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
orikoku:
it has ooo, am referring to Tecno.
who told you TECNO doesn't have
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by orikoku: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jacku:
who told you TECNO doesn't have
Tecno don't have NFC and ir blaster. You can check the specifications, if possible post it here.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mohbola:
are you saying that if someone's post is mostly about Samsung theyre marketing them? Or this logic is for Tecno users alone undecided
We know Tecno Marketeers when we see one..

They are the only ones who open multiple accounts..

Just to talk and carry on a conversation with themselves..

WHAT?

Do you think that we are too naive to notice that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.