Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera (31915 Views)

TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos / Finally, The Wait Ends As TECNO Launches Phantom 9 With AI Triple Camera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Corroro:
sure how clear the Phantom X camera is is undisputed
Gsmarena says otherwise.. grin
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
hoilakes:
am a BIG FAN! have JOINED the PHANTOM X family grin
Lol..
Look at this Marketeer..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Mohbola(f): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
We know Tecno Marketeers when we see one..

They are the only ones who open multiple accounts..

Just to talk and carry on a conversation with themselves..

WHAT?

Do you think that we are too naive to notice that?
I still think of this is as an assumption most times
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mohbola:
I still think of this is as an assumption most times
I dey suspect you.. cool
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Jacku: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Phantom X might be pricey but it's a worthy buy
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Jacku: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
orikoku:
Tecno don't have NFC and ir blaster. You can check the specifications, if possible post it here.
okay? What if it doesn't nko?
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by orikoku: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jacku:
okay? What if it doesn't nko?
it doesn't Nani. Tecno don't have those function
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by EmperorTolson: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mohbola:
are you saying that if someone's post is mostly about Samsung theyre marketing them? Or this logic is for Tecno users alone undecided
Just tell me I'm wrong if I'm wrong
Simple as ABC
Are your working for Tecno
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Jacku: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2021
orikoku:
it doesn't Nani. Tecno don't have those function
lol okay o
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Corroro: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
who cares about gsmarena? a personal experience with it says its super amazing
FlipModeSquade:
Gsmarena says otherwise.. grin
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Corroro:
who cares about gsmarena? a personal experience with it says its super amazing
Why should I care about your purported personal experience?

Even the WACKIEST Tecno Smartphone cameras,would look great to some people..

If I have to choose between your personal Experience..

And a review from a site that have review the best Smartphone cameras,over the last 2 decades..

Guess who will win? shocked

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Mohbola(f): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
You are wrong
EmperorTolson:

Just tell me I'm wrong if I'm wrong
Simple as ABC
Are your working for Tecno
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Mohbola(f): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why sir
FlipModeSquade:
I dey suspect you.. cool
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Corroro: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, and personally the cameras of the Phantom X are super amazing
FlipModeSquade:
Why should I care about your purported personal experience?

Even the WACKIEST Tecno Smartphone cameras,would look great to some people..

If I have to choose between your personal Experience..

And a review from a site that have review the best Smartphone cameras,over the last 2 decades..

Guess who will win? shocked
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Corroro:
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, and personally the cameras of the Phantom X are super amazing
That's your opinion and like I said,even the worst camera ever made by Tecno is awesome to some people..

That's why I prefer the opinion of experts ,with hundreds of camera phone reviews..
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by AmadorSays: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Corroro:
true, everyone is indeed entitled to his or her opinion
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by samueloyem19: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Of course camera is really good in the Phantom X smartphone from Tecno. The 50MP camera comes with a ‘super night mode’ feature on both selfie and rear cameras. Additionally the helio chipset powering the phone is also really great
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by bennyefosa19: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Love the camera and the helio G95 processor of the Tecno Phantom X. Such a nice looking phone this one...
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Yourfav: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jacku:
it's not for average earners sha
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Jacku: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Yourfav:
im telling you G
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by leetylee: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
EmmyNorse:
I can't can't
Can't can't can't

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by saxby(f): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yourfav:
you could say that, but you can always get it with easybuy and pay in installments
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Yourfav: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
saxby:
you could say that, but you can always get it with easybuy and pay in installments
yes, I think I've seen something like that online
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by saxby(f): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yourfav:
yes, I think I've seen something like that online
sure, it's an easier and convenient way to own a device.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Yourfav: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
saxby:
sure, it's an easier and convenient way to own a device.
the initiative isn't bad at all
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Lazyme2(f): 11:51am On Feb 15
Tecno keeps giving back to back
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by stephenhaleem(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15
Yes sure
Jacku:
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Nourahwilly24(f): 5:01pm On Feb 22
I love everything about this phone in particular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.