Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera (31907 Views)

TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos / Finally, The Wait Ends As TECNO Launches Phantom 9 With AI Triple Camera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Eillyeillz(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2021
ceede2:
If Tecno like make 'em launch Pyton Z. If no be hi phone or Samsung to me the rest na rubbish

Every heard of One plus?? Samsung is a kid when being compared to one plus

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2021
richeeyo:

Planning to buy at least for 150k
Till I hear price for mediatek oo
The issue is not about using a Mediatek Chipset..
The issue IS with the Mediatek Chipset used by Tecno..
A Mediatek G95 Chipset is a midrange Chipset,for phones that should not be more than 130K..
At the price they are quoting,one would have expected a top of the line Mediatek Dimensity Series..
Atleast a Dimensity 900 Series..
The Oneplus Nord 2 5G and the Poco F3 GT comes with the top tier MTK Dimensity 1200 and yet they are cheaper than this overpriced crap..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Austeeenxx: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2021
Something must be disturbingly wrong with you to consider buying a Tecno phone of 200k+

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Every heard of One plus?? Samsung is a kid when being compared to one plus
He obviously doesn't know anything about Smartphones..
Ask him about about good brands and he parrot Samsung and iPhones..

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by hoilakes(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Lol maybe .... but CAMON 17PRO camera sef no come d market to play

you can check camera reviews on youtube
Cheezzyy:
No doubt this is Tecno's best camera phone so far, dem dey try
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Sunflawa(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2021
I bought the phantom x and I must say it's a very nice phone with a very good qualities camera
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Meteng: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2021
AK481:
Anything above 70k for techno,itel, infinix,oppo.
Count me out
Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Goddyj(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2021
For me, it's either Samsung Galaxy or Nokia torch tongue

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by skywalker240(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2021
chiemmanuel:
One thing I respect Tecno and its folks is their use of emotional intelligence to advertise their substandard products, they can sell gravel as diamond and they will sell out
You are a genius

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Allwell96: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Flamees:
Omo imagine buying tecno for 280k
is that the price of phantom x?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by WaffenSS(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2021
A pig wearing lipstick is still a pig.

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by skywalker240(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
A Mediatek G95 Chipset is a midrange Chipset for phones that should not be more than 130K..
At the price they are quoting,one would have expected a top of the line Mediatek Dimensity Series..
The Oneplus Nord 2 5G and the Poco F3 GT comes with the top tier MTK Dimensity 1200 and yet they cheaper than this overpriced crap..
@ bold

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Africans majority are serious Tech illiterates..

Both most of the phone enthusiast and learned one's

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by mekuso89(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2021
Nice but thanks my Galaxy A30 is still the BOMB!!!

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by udemzyudex(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
Tecno has carved a niche in the African market an it's doing it well

Yeah I still prefer tecno to infinix.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by skywalker240(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2021
gr8gem:
Any future Android update for this phone?
None ma,

I would advice you to stay away from TECNO and Infinix, they're not worth it

Why pay 228k for a 4G phone when you can get a 5G phone for a cheaper price?

Why pay 228k for a mid-range performance chipset, when you can get a high-end performance chipset for a cheaper price?

Tecno, Infinix and Itel are taking advantage of the fact that Nigerians has trusted them to the point of simply just buying their devices without researching about their specs and performance, because they believe in their cheap and affordable mantra.

Now they see this as an opportunity to rip off the pocket of an average Nigerian

Ma, If you are a tech enthusiast

I would advise you to try to compare the phantom X with these devices am going to list out, then you will discover that they have been ripping Nigerians off, purest form of daylight scam

Oppo Reno 6

Xiaomi Poco F3 GT

Xiaomi Poco X3 pro

LG G8 thinq

Samsung Galaxy S20

iPhone XS

Realme GT Neo

Samsung A72

OnePlus 7

Bear in mind that these phones are cheaper than the phantom X.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by richeeyo(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
A Mediatek G95 Chipset is a midrange Chipset,for phones that should not be more than 130K..
The Oneplus Nord 2 5G and the Poco F3 GT comes with the top tier MTK Dimensity 1200 and yet they are cheaper than this overpriced crap..

I shock ooo
Just hearing the Mediatek Dimensity
Let me go do some small digging

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by dingbang(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Nonsense and camera.. Please what is the battery capacity
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by sammyranking(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Flamees:
How much is iPhone XS Max? grin

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Flamees(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2021
sammyranking:

How much is iPhone XS Max? grin
grin make we stop here

Even person wey dey use iphone7 plus of 80k Get respect pass person with phantom X

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2021
sunshineV:
"powerful camera" but gsmarena said the camera is trash
Seems the reviewers are anti-diplomatic, there was a thread comparing Phantom X to Camon 16 Premier or so the OP highlights the similarities and why Phantom X is just a rebranded version of the late Camon Series. With the 228k price for the Phantom X it's a no brainer that one can still get a better phone below that amount.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2021
chiemmanuel:
One thing I respect Tecno and its folks is their use of emotional intelligence to advertise their substandard products, they can sell gravel as diamond and they will sell out
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Cheezzyy: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2021
hoilakes:
Lol maybe .... but CAMON 17PRO camera sef no come d market to play

you can check camera reviews on youtube
true, but phantomx camera beats it
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Isobug: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2021
AK481:
Anything above 70k for techno,itel, infinix,oppo.
Count me out
Na every month you dey buy phone(s)? With this long list of brands, how do you do it?
If you can relate what I mean, then tell yourself the truth
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by donhils: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Flamees:
I dey mad??

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by sunshineV(f): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Seems the reviewers are anti-diplomatic, there was a thread comparing Phantom X to Camon 16 Premier or so the OP highlights the similarities and why Phantom X is just a rebranded version of the late Camon Series. With the 228k price for the Phantom X it's a no brainer that one can still get a better phone below that amount.
exactly. u can get a device with less than 228k with better everything

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Zzyy(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Another expensive crap from transsion grin

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by sunshineV(f): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Tolarnizzy116:

Imagine camon 17 with a year update..but a powerful phone like phantom with any grin grin grin
u suppose put powerful phone in quotegrin

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by sunshineV(f): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2021
gr8gem:
Any future Android update for this phone?
u will grow third leg

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Sircarma99: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2021
The camera is Super a friend of mine bought it and i must buy it Tecno have gotten it right this time.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Mohbola(f): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Have never been a fan of Tecno, infinix, ITEL and other nameless product.
It's either iPhone, Samsung or Redmi for me.

I'm not saying they're not good phones, it's just taste.
Iono whether there's anyone like me.
and there is no problem with that. Some people like infinix and tecno too and not other brands
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Mohbola(f): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
chiemmanuel:
substandard products? I dont think so plus their credibility speaks for them out there
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by modsfucker: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
lomprico:

Xiaomi Mi 11 na samsung s21 and iphone 12 dem mate. so no need for comparison with tecno.

With zero second value... Wanted to sell my xiaomi at Abuja GSM Village and they were like, this one is an outcast phone, we no dey buy am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.