Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Myth Village People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Myth Village People (221 Views)

Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? / See What My Village People Did After I Invited A Lady Over For Christmas (pics) / The Myth About Female Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Myth Village People by IvarDboneless: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Just trying to wrap my mind round this popular belief by Nigerians that if things ain't really working out for you or you found yourself working extremely hard and nothing to show for it...its right to say "na your village people" the question is, is this really true?
Re: The Myth Village People by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Whatever you think works for you.
Re: The Myth Village People by zexy2030(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Just trying to wrap my mind round this popular belief by Nigerians that if things ain't really working out for you or you found yourself working extremely hard and nothing to show for it...its right to say "na your village people" the question is, is this really true?
My brother, the truth is that, we have too much traditions in this part of the world. Generally, there is the existence of the supernaturals..either positive(good) or for the negative(evil).

We have attracted some evil forces to our lives and some generation unborn by oral confessions.

There is no diabolism without confession.

Words are the main manipulators of the earth.

Words comes from the mind. Actions are processed from the mind. Eyes and ears are the feeders.

The myth may exist, if you believe, but if you don't believe it, counter it with words.

Words attracted those forces, same words drives them away.

The more firm you believe in what you say, the firmer it will ward off, the negative sentiments in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Myth Village People by IvarDboneless: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2021
zexy2030:

My brother, the truth is that, we have too much traditions in this part of the world. Generally, there is the existence of the supernaturals..either positive(good) or for the negative(evil).

We have attracted some evil forces to our lives and some generation unborn by oral confessions.

There is no diabolism without confession.

Words are the main manipulators of the earth.

Words comes from the mind. Actions are processed from the mind. Eyes and ears are the feeders.

The myth may exist, if you believe, but if you don't believe it, counter it with words.

Words attracted those forces, same words drives them away.

The more firm you believe in what you say, the firmer it will ward off, the negative sentiments in your life.
In nutshell...there is power in the tongue you mean
Re: The Myth Village People by siofra(f): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Most people don't really believe that, they just say it.

(1) (Reply)

Free Data Reselling Tutorial / . / Epic Virtuals,if You Are Always Loosing Virtual Games Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.