Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 - Career (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 (120173 Views)

Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction / January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Nigerian Banks Salary Structure 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by BunbleBee: 2:30pm On Apr 20
Hell o guys, I have done two interviews for the Graduate trainee, what is the next step?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by mykel2yc(m): 10:00am On Apr 21
Babadimimu2019:
Hi Richmond, I have been an ET in UnionBank for 7 years, presently a BA in First Bank(7 months) I am an RM and desire to jump ship to Stanbic at least to get ABO Grade. Any links. Do they allow unsolicited CVs for experienced hires and which portal can I drop that.

Follow this guy on LinkedIn to get updates on available opportunities
https://www.linkedin.com/in/bright-areghan-phri-b0ba9165?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=share_via&utm_content=profile&utm_medium=android_app

Goodluck
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by mykel2yc(m): 10:02am On Apr 21
BunbleBee:
Hell o guys, I have done two interviews for the Graduate trainee, what is the next step?

The next should be an interview with Head, P&C.
That may be the last stage.

Good luck.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by maik99(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21
Wow!
So Stanbic have gone so far in the recruitment process
They couldn’t even dignify us with a rejection mail
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by emoboy4u: 4:39pm On Apr 21
mykel2yc:

The next should be an interview with Head, P&C.
That may be the last stage.

Good luck.
Thanks man
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by emoboy4u: 4:40pm On Apr 21
maik99:
Wow!
So Stanbic have gone so far in the recruitment process
They couldn’t even dignify us with a rejection mail
When did you apply
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Zayzay12: 4:51pm On Apr 21
Please who applied for the graduate program this month?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by maik99(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21
emoboy4u:
When did you apply

When they advertised
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by toronaga: 12:25pm On Apr 22
BunbleBee:

Two interviews already? Please was it in April you applied for the Graduate Trainee, and also when did you do the Odyssey assessment?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by BunbleBee: 5:29pm On Apr 22
toronaga:

Two interviews already? Please was it in April you applied for the Graduate Trainee, and also when did you do the Odyssey assessment?
February , I did the Odyssey this month
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by mykel2yc(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22
BunbleBee:

Are you sure it's not the Tech program?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by BunbleBee: 8:10pm On Apr 22
mykel2yc:

Are you sure it's not the Tech program?
And the tech trainee - Digitap
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by emoboy4u: 8:28pm On Apr 22
BunbleBee:
And the tech trainee - Digitap
Legend has it that passing the panel interview is as good as getting in.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Zyzman: 8:33pm On Apr 22
emoboy4u:
Legend has it that passing the panel interview is as good as getting in.
What panel interview and how is it like?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by BunbleBee: 9:28pm On Apr 22
Zyzman:

What panel interview and how is it like?
The case study presentation
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by maik99(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22
BunbleBee:

So it’s not the Graduate trainee Programme that they advertised for earlier this month?
Maybe there’s still hope, then🙏
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by BunbleBee: 7:49am On Apr 23
maik99:

So it’s not the Graduate trainee Programme that they advertised for earlier this month?
Maybe there’s still hope, then🙏
It's not. I don't think they have started assessment for that
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by maik99(m): 10:38am On Apr 23
BunbleBee:
It's not. I don't think they have started assessment for that

Yea, thanks
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Heda: 9:25am On Apr 24
Anyone participated in DiSep 2023 and had an interview with Stanbic in March? If yes, have you gotten any response since then??
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by millstone(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24
richmondefosa:

This is wrong and false.

I have been able to interact with a lot of people from this thread who did interview and failed. They reapplied for other roles and were successful. An interview is a meeting where they physically assess you and your suitability for the role.

If you weren't successful, it means you were not suitable for hat role. You may be suitable for other roles.

Imagine applying for a role as the chief information security officer. At interview stage, the realise that you're not fit for the job.

Meanwhile you're really good at customer service.

I know others that were successful in an interview but unfortunately, the role has been filled or is limited. They'll keep you in a pool. So when next there's an availability, you're contacted ASAP.

Someone from nairaland was in this scenario for a couple of months. She has gotten an offer now.

Don't give up!
Hello Richmond. I worked for KBL between 2018-2020 and left after I got an offer from a state commission, pay is manageable but reason I left the bank was because they were delaying in my transferring me from DSA so I went here. Thing is here have not been good for my career as they put internal politics and servitude before career growth and achieving goals and target. My colleague back in the bank were converted however one resigned due to the pressure in the bank. I have been confirmed in the state and have even gotten promoted but here is not working o. I wonder if I can still move to a bank or you are aware any kind of institution (private preferrably) that I can move to. I await your response. Warm regards.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by samegold(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24
Heda:
Anyone participated in DiSep 2023 and had an interview with Stanbic in March? If yes, have you gotten any response since then??

I don't think they've gotten back to anyone since after the interview.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by emoboy4u: 12:40pm On Apr 24
Heda:
Was it a panel or executive interview?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Heda: 1:38pm On Apr 24
emoboy4u:
Was it a panel or executive interview?

It was online. Members of the HR dept and some of the guys in the Tech department
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Heda: 1:39pm On Apr 24
samegold:

I don't think they've gotten back to anyone since after the interview.

Hmmm...looks like they take their time, it's over a month now since the interview
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by emoboy4u: 2:04pm On Apr 24
Heda:

It was online. Members of the HR dept and some of the guys in the Tech department
That is the panel interview
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Heda: 2:06pm On Apr 24
emoboy4u:
That is the panel interview

Oh! After the panel interview, is there another one?? Have any idea??
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by emoboy4u: 2:26pm On Apr 24
Heda:

So I don't know for the guys that did Disep, but those that applied Digitap have done second interview with an executive
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Heda: 3:01pm On Apr 24
emoboy4u:
So I don't know for the guys that did Disep, but those that applied Digitap have done second interview with an executive

Alright...but is it Digitap for this year or last year??
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by emoboy4u: 3:35pm On Apr 24
Heda:

Alright...but is it Digitap for this year or last year??
This year
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by samegold(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24
Heda:

According to what I heard from one of the last set is that the next phase should be about Medicals

But I don't know if it's still the same process for this set
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by emoboy4u: 6:48pm On Apr 24
samegold:

According to what I heard from one of the last set is that the next phase should be about Medicals

But I don't know if it's still the same process for this set
Medicals is just before TS graduation o
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by samegold(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24
emoboy4u:
Medicals is just before TS graduation o

This is Disep, it's different from the Graduate trainee programme

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone / How Much Do Bank Workers Earn? / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.