Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" (4680 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Vagina people are Inhumanecheesy.

how many likes for alpha males?
They know these things, they don't fall prey.

All ladies should check my personal text though.

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2021
where is Ubunja? Emancipating men from pvssy slavery.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2021
She's kind of right,bitter truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by slawormiir: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Imagine
Sorry to all those pussy ass niggarz

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Where is Kimberlywest? I have missed her. It's been a while I disturbed hercheesy. What is your take on this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Where is Lalasticlala?
Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Women want the financial benefit without the sexcheesy. They get that from bestie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by blinking001(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2021
Here we go again. She's saying the truth, i hope my brothers learn and turn a new leaf. A man is not suppose to be making direct payment for a commodity as worthless as a vagiina.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by luwiizy(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2021
the only favour i can do for any girl right now is to tell her "GOD BLESS YOU.

Apart from that SORRY. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Vinnie2000(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ladies,ladies!!
When they are Billing a Guy and collecting cash from him without giving anything back in Return
They Feel so Fly!
Like a Superman or LaraCroft!

But When d Guy does something drastic
e.g. start dating their sister, best friend, violently collecting gifts given, etc..

They wear the 'Victim' cloak and blaming, Wailing and Cursing men in general! sad

7 Likes

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Ladies,ladies!!
When they are Billing a Guy and collecting cash from him without giving anything back in Return
They Feel so Fly!
Like a Superman or LaraCroft!

But When d Guy does something drastic
e.g. start dating their sister, best friend, violently collecting gifts given, etc..

They wear the 'Victim' cloak and blaming, Wailing and Cursing men in general! sad

What is bad in dating their bestie though? If the dick is good, ladies don't mind. Na them go even seduce you when your girlfriend don tell them that you are jet li in the other roomcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Sonnobax15(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin
If this woman no live long,call me custard tongue
Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Dissap: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck 'em bitches! Fvck 'em! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck 'em bitches! Fvck 'em! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!

guys should cum in their pvssy and watch it flow out like a boss?cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Theicecode(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
blinking001:
Here we go again. She's saying the truth, i hope my brothers learn and turn a new leaf. A man is not suppose to be making direct payment for a commodity as worthless as a vagiina.
I'm telling you, useless and smelling vagina at that, it's high time some men grow some sense and start thinking with their brains not dicks

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by thoollz: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
ashewoboy:
Vagina people are Inhumanecheesy.

how many likes for alpha males?

They know these things, they don't fall prey.

All ladies should check my personal text though.

Is she not right? Some men can go any length to impress a girl when they want to taste her coochie. There are so many onlyfans girls out there, who pays them? Some auction their naked pictures, u'll see guys bidding for the pictures. Men call women fish brain but ironically the men are the dumb ones. Some will sacrifice all they've worked their entire lives just for barely 5 minutes pleasure.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Some girls are not truly smart, empty heads everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by rex444(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Well she isn't far from d truth.... Aswear d things we guys even do for just a piece of meat....

1 Like

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yes they receive these favours until they run outta luck.
Eventually, as time passes. When their run is down, When they are 30, When men stop chasing their stupid pvssy, When they stop getting favours from men, When their time has passed. THEN they begun to cry for husband. Then the rush to marry anything available. Then they end up in the wrong hands ( since good men have left). Then they get mistreated in their marriages. Then they die of pain. Some commit suicide, others endure the pain in their marriages to the end. They now endure what they should enjoy. No one gets away! You must pay for every decision you make.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Spending123: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
SIMPs are the course of all these nonsense from these vagina people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
thoollz:

Is she not right? Some men can go any length to impress a girl when they want to taste her coochie. There are so many onlyfans girls out there, who pays them? Some auction their naked pictures, u'll see guys bidding for the pictures. Men call women fish brain but ironically the men are the dumb ones. Some will sacrifice all they've worked their entire lives just for barely 5 minutes pleasure.

I read a story on this same forum where a guy went to buy something from a retail store, his female friend met him there and begged him to buy something for him, yet it was just his tfare he had on him. As usual he blamed the owner of the retail store(person wey wan sell), but the girl achieved her mission and he trekked home. No be stupidity be that?

Nor be boy be the op for that thread?

It's the truth but is it not wickedness?
Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Eventually, as time passes. When their run is down, When they are 30, When men stop chasing their stupid pvssy, When they stop getting favours from men, When their time has passed. THEN they begun to cry for husband. Then the rush to marry anything available. Then they end up in the wrong hands ( since good men have left). Then they get mistreated in their marriages. Then they die of pain. Some commit suicide, others endure the pain in their marriages to the end. They now endure what they should enjoy. No one gets away! You must pay for every decision you make.

Girls in their prime are the sweetest.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by aomine(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
THEY DONT TRY DAT SHIT WITH G BOYS THIS I HAVE DISCOVERED I WONDER WHY THOUGH
Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Spending123:
SIMPs are the course of all these nonsense from these vagina people.

Vagina people are machiavellians.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by josephevergreen(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Eventually, as time passes. When their run is down, When they are 30, When men stop chasing their stupid pvssy, When they stop getting favours from men, When their time has passed. THEN they begun to cry for husband. Then the rush to marry anything available. Then they end up in the wrong hands ( since good men have left). Then they get mistreated in their marriages. Then they die of pain. Some commit suicide, others

endure the pain in their marriages to the end. They now endure what they should enjoy. No one gets away! You must pay for every decision you make.

Baba you need a bottle of chilled stout and catfish peppersoup..alot of them are everywhere now looking for who to call theirs!!!
Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by ashewoboy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Where is Lalasticlala?
Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2021
josephevergreen:

Baba you need a bottle of chilled stout and catfish peppersoup..alot of them are everywhere now looking for who to call theirs!!!
I see many of them at my work place too.
Fix venue let's eat that pepper soup !

1 Like

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2021
ashewoboy:

Girls in their prime are the sweetest.
Na so ooo.
Many waste their lives away feeling sweet girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Kobicove(m): 2:34am On Aug 14, 2021
It's not every guy that you can use sex to manipulate undecided
Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by Theicecode(m): 5:48am On Aug 14, 2021
thoollz:

I read a story on this same forum where a guy went to buy something from a retail store, his female friend met him there and begged him to buy something for him, yet it was just his tfare he had on him. As usual he blamed the owner of the retail store(person wey wan sell), but the girl achieved her mission and he trekked home. No be stupidity be that?
That person you are talking about is a female not a male, don't get it twisted
Re: Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" by DevilsEqual(m): 5:55am On Aug 14, 2021
aomine:
THEY DONT TRY DAT SHIT WITH G BOYS THIS I HAVE DISCOVERED I WONDER WHY THOUGH
Bro, I'd like to know more about that stock and bonds investment

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2022:- #phyna Leaked Sextape Trending On Twitter / Final Letter To My Crush. / See Me.... See Wahala, My Oga Husband Sabi Wewe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.