Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? (8594 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by nickyj19: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Whether you’re seeing someone casually or you’ve been dating for a while, you might be wondering how to ask them to have sex with you when you wanted it. As a girl, asking for sex from your man can feel awkward, but trust me, men love it. My girlfriend always do that though. If we have had sex 10 times this week, she asked for it at least 7 times. As a bad guy, I don’t say no, as a matter of fact, we just finished gbenshing couple of minutes ago and guess who asked for it? She did! And you? Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before?

3 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Cypress042(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
undecided Do something meaningful with your life, fucking isn't an achievement to boast of of.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Emma2Seconds: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
A Work/Labour That Yields No Fruit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Bobloco: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
A Work/Labour That Yields No Fruit.
This labour the op has undertaken will soon yield fruits. Because, in weeks to come his girlfriend will tell him that she is pregnant and he will run down here on nairaland lamenting about how he is not ready to father a child bla bla bla bla!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
lol many times na

A FWB tho. Took my phone and typed "Go get a condom, wanna f**k u tonight" cos her cousin was around.

Immediately baba left she pounced on me

11 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by IsellSmartTvs: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
With the situation of this country.y’all still have time to be gbenshing like 10x.
How do u get steady erection,responsibility no Dey fear una.Later now one OP go say,milk is coming out from my Gbola after a nice time with my suppose gf

8 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by KingDash: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nah... but them dey toast person steady even this evening around 7pm one collect my digit
nickyj19:
Whether you’re seeing someone casually or you’ve been
dating for a while, you might be wondering how to ask
them to have sex with you when you wanted it.
As a girl, asking for sex from your man can feel awkward,
but trust me, men love it.
My girlfriend always do that though. If we have had sex 10
times this week, she asked for it at least 7 times.
As a bad guy, I don’t say no, as a matter of fact, we just
finished gbenshing couple of minutes ago and guess who
asked for it? She did!
And you?
Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To
Fvck You” Before?

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Emma2Seconds: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
I mean no gain for all these sex matter here and there.2seconds pleasure that has ruined many carer and success.Say no premarital sex.
Bobloco:

This labour the op has undertaken will soon yield fruits. Because, in weeks to come his girlfriend will tell him that she is pregnant and he will run down here on nairaland lamenting about how he is not ready to father a child bla bla bla bla!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by clevybrown(m): 1:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Many times...
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by ajekpaks(m): 3:37am On Jun 11, 2022
lol... she didn't say it, she just opened my zipper and gave me the word of God

bukky1994:
please fear God don't call his name invain

else he'll send me to hell fire for calling his name bah? uhhh I'm so scared I just sheet my nicker
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Whazar(m): 3:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Nah only “have this money” girl never talk to me before

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Cousin9999: 3:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Yes.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Cousin9999: 3:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Cypress042:
undecided Do something meaningful with your life, fucking isn't an achievement to boast of of.

lol
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by crackhouse(m): 5:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Op is unemployed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Demigod22: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2022
OP, for once disappoint your village people and be useful to yourself. People are running away from sex and you are celebrating your greatest life achievement by this time.

If you have been on street or tertiary institution before, you will know that sex is very common. Girls can fvck you for being intelligent, rich, spiritual, bad guy, handsome, there will always be a reason to have sex. So sex is not new.

Maybe because I have not done it before, but I can assure you that there's nothing to celebrate about it, maybe let me wait till my wedding night to confirm because that's when I will lose my virginity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by eventainment(m): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Those persons advising here were drawn by the topic of discussion. Besides here isn't advice topic. You'll stop pretending and being too serious that's not what adds good money to pocket... O.P no talk say him de jobless he just asked a question that pride will not allow some of you guys that are religious or too moral to ask meanwhile you are worse than him in secret

11 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Rahkman: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Nigeria no! In canada yes

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Omicron123: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Guy, you got need to cure your 2seconds sickness because your name can't be Emmanuel and God no still dey with you.
Emma2Seconds:
I mean no gain for all these sex matter here and there.2seconds pleasure that has ruined many carer and success.Say no premarital sex.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by arthurwillia(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Cypress042:
you that you’ve been doing something your whole life? Where have that lead you? No one knows you? No one knows who you are? We’ve not seen you on Forbes list.

You are telling people how to live their lives... lol

Abegi comot body

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2022
One just text me yesterday sef
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by arthurwillia(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:
OP, for once disappoint your village people and be useful to yourself. People are running away from sex and you are celebrating your greatest life achievement by this time.

If you have been on street or tertiary institution before, you will know that sex is very common. Girls can fvck you for being intelligent, rich, spiritual, bad guy, handsome, there will always be a reason to have sex. So sex is not new.

Maybe because I have not done it before, but I can assure you that there's nothing to celebrate about it, maybe let me wait till my wedding night to confirm because that's when I will lose my virginity.

Nobody ask you for story baba mi..

You’ve not done it so how will you know if it’s to be celebrated or not?

You don’t know how to get it, how do you know it can be gotten anyhow at tertiary institutions? Omo nl just fill with duIIards everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Maybe because I have not done it before, but I can assure you that there's nothing to celebrate about it, maybe let me wait till my wedding night to confirm because that's when I will lose my virginity.[/quote]
This is super storrrrryyyyyyy
Alaferensasoroooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by BigDawsNet: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2022
This post will never make front page...

I really don't know why the mods think we are all kids here... sometimes talking about sex experience can help the young guys here....

No lady hav ever used the word...
But they used something similar... which is easy to code...

My response was: Let me pray about ut!

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Demigod22: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2022
arthurwillia:

Nobody ask you for story baba mi..

You’ve not done it so how will you know if it’s to be celebrated or not?

You don’t know how to get it, how do you know it can be gotten anyhow at tertiary institutions? Omo nl just fill with duIIards everywhere

From your write up, it is obvious your teachers have failed in their duty since you don't read books nor learn from the internet. Must I do it before I know it is done, didn't I go to school and have friends do it?

You even have the temerity to call me dullard with your quota Aba made brain.

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Tallesty1(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2022
I have not been with a woman that's tall enough to say that to my face.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2022
nickyj19:
asked for it? She did!
And you?
Fvck You” Before?
Lol.. u aren't a bad guy. Ur just a clueless kid... I doubt u even know where the clit is grin
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Halogenabdul(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Has a girl that's not your girlfriend ask you for sex?
Have a girl crushing on you asked for sex before?
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Streetmovement(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one na old AKBC news na, na one of the things we dey use baff on a normal grin
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by fattprince(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Yeah, I've got 2 girls do that to me but in the same month. Both were saying it jokingly but we all knew it was a sexual signal and I only need to accept and it will take place. But one was not my spec. I just could not connect. The other one jad a child less than 1 I thought it wasn't ethical. I guess I was wrong because she had sex during that period.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Streetmovement(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:

From your write up, it is obvious your teachers have failed in their duty since you don't read books nor learn from the internet. Must I do it before I know it is done, didn't I go to school and have friends do it?

You even have the temerity to call me dullard with your quota Aba made brain.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

My people make una come see vawulence o
He say na Aba made brain grin grin
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by DaInferno(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2022
nickyj19:
asked for it? She did!
And you?
Fvck You” Before?
omo, I no read through but the headline sef.. which kind segregation be that undecided

Asin...e get particular gender wey suppose the ask the question directly??
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by pussyphilia(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2022
That's one of the sexiest things a lady can say to me. I love it when she says to me "I want to fvckk you, b1tch. Get your asz ready"! Love such bold and crazy girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Life Experiences. / Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) / Hottest Selfies You've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.