Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (615 Views)

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Dissap: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Deleted!
Re: by goodmorning40: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Another lunatic on the loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Dissap: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like there ain't no tommorow!
Fvck 'em bitches! Fvck 'em! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!
Re: by Aniboo: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Continue till dem turn Bleep with you .
Kwantinew

1 Like

Re: by budaatum: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum subspecies pallidum. The signs and symptoms of syphilis vary depending in which of the four stages it presents (primary, secondary, latent, and tertiary). The primary stage classically presents with a single chancre (a firm, painless, non-itchy skin ulceration usually between 1 cm and 2 cm in diameter) though there may be multiple sores. In secondary syphilis, a diffuse rash occurs, which frequently involves the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. There may also be sores in the mouth or vagina. In latent syphilis, which can last for years, there are few or no symptoms. In tertiary syphilis, there are gummas (soft, non-cancerous growths), neurological problems, or heart symptoms. Syphilis has been known as "the great imitator" as it may cause symptoms similar to many other diseases.

Re: by budaatum: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
FAST FACTS

There are three stages of HIV infection. The symptoms vary in type and severity from person-to-person.

Stage 1 after initial infection can feel like flu – but not everyone will experience this.

Stage 2 is when many people start to feel better and may last for 10 years or more. During this time a person may have no symptoms.

Stage 3 is when a person’s immune system is very badly damaged and can no longer fight off serious infections and illnesses.

The earlier a person is diagnosed with HIV and starts treatment, the better their health will be over time.

Some people don’t get any symptoms during stages 1 and 2, and may not know they have the virus, but they can still pass on HIV.
Re: by Dissap: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
budaatum:
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum subspecies pallidum. The signs and symptoms of syphilis vary depending in which of the four stages it presents (primary, secondary, latent, and tertiary). The primary stage classically presents with a single chancre (a firm, painless, non-itchy skin ulceration usually between 1 cm and 2 cm in diameter) though there may be multiple sores. In secondary syphilis, a diffuse rash occurs, which frequently involves the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. There may also be sores in the mouth or vagina. In latent syphilis, which can last for years, there are few or no symptoms. In tertiary syphilis, there are gummas (soft, non-cancerous growths), neurological problems, or heart symptoms. Syphilis has been known as "the great imitator" as it may cause symptoms similar to many other diseases.
My niggar, get your fvcking ass outta here! sad
Re: by debbydams(f): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
goodmorning40:
Another lunatic on the loose
we go need better rope or chain to tie him down, this case is really serious oo grin grin, pls contact all mods for chains, we can't allow him enter market oo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Jerryherd: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
undecided

Girls of this younger generation must have done this young mellinials pussy as niggars alot and gave them pain

I just don't get it why a man would keep wailing over a woman as the Red Pill boys do...

Re: by budaatum: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dissap:
My niggar, get your fvcking ass outta here! sad

I see you trying to get out of your own thread first!

Maybe use your head instead of you priq next time!

Dissap:
Yo Hommies!
How're y'all doing?
Alright, here's the main deal . . . I went outside work and made some real fucking papers in no time, that's why I ain't online these days.
Damn! Hommies, life ain't easy, but we gotta do something mehn, and continue doing 'em like real niggars who give no fvck!

Yeah! And never forget about those bitches, fùck 'em all, penetrate every one of their fvcking holes, anus, pvssy, mouth, every penetratable hole mehn, that's their real motherfuckin' job: to be fvcked like they ain't no shit mehn.

I fvck them real hard like a real cholo, they ain't gonna escape my drilling, never, they are fúcking made for this, so fvck 'em real hard like never before!
Damn it! Mehn, this shit gonna burst and make some bitches screem my name! Yeah! That's it, hommies!

Bro, I wish y'all nice days ahead. But remember: nice days ahead, but we ain't gonna be nice guys! Hommies, being nice guys sucks mehn, and I ain't into that shit... No never. I fùck bitches, that is what I do mehn.

That's it, hommies. I'mma see y'all around some other time.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Lover?? / Clean Iphone 7 For Sale. Giveaway Price / U okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.