Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have (592 Views)

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / What Physical Attribute You Don't Like/ Not Attracted To In The Opposite Sex / Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Being a beautiful girl is obviously the best thing that could ever happen to you as a female, the opportunities are endless. Everyday you will struggle to push hundreds of men away, if you’re smart you will cash out big time from most of these men and eventually live your dream life easy all because you’re a beautiful girl!

Now let’s talk about that same attributes on a man. Every day you will notice how random teenage and adult females try to get your attention through various means and tactics, and what’s the end result of that attention? Best case scenario you get pussyy and end up giving a girl unwanted pregnancy while spending all your hard earned money on these random girls because no matter how handsome you are the average Nigerian girl will never be the one spending on you, it’s literally impossible. Now let’s assume you’re not a woman freak, you end up having random girls intruding into your space at any given opportunity, and if you don’t reciprocate the gesture you are tagged a snub and you have to deal with childish behaviors from immature girls who think you’re “feeling yourself” all because you’re not a flirt! It’s impossible to get anything meaningful from having a pretty face as a man in this world, the only time your beauty counts is when you’re very successful financially and trust me 99 percent of the time your beauty as a man will NOT contribute to your success in life in any way or form. Now wtf is the benefit of being a fine man in this world? My brother I’m still searching for that answer !

Re: Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have by vibbb: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
As a man; you fine but you no get money na waste of time. But strategically your good look can get you connect, if only you are smart I.e good look + brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have by Davash222(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
. Being a beautiful girl is obviously the best thing that could ever happen to you as a female,

99.746% of beautiful girls lack sense and sound reasoning. Their beauty is their curse. No sane man cares about your beauty if the head is empty.

6 Likes

Re: Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
vibbb:
As a man; you fine but you no get money na waste of time. But strategically your good look can get you connect, if only you are smart I.e good look + brain.

Still it’s we guys that will still connect ourselves, what benefits do girls have for us outside pussyy? That’s what I can’t understand

1 Like

Re: Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
99.746% of beautiful girls lack sense and sound reasoning. Their beauty is their curse. No sane man cares about your beauty if the head is empty.

The beauty gets into their heads and they don’t work on their intellect, but you see the smart beautiful ones? No way on earth can they suffer..no way

1 Like

Re: Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have by Davash222(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prettydevil:

The beauty gets into their heads and they don’t work on their intellect, but you see the smart beautiful ones? No way on earth can they suffer..no way
There are no smart girls in Nigeria again!

2 Likes

Re: Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have by vibbb: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Probably you haven't come across one or your cycle of female friends those not have the capacity to render help or ideas. Some ladies are more useful than male frnds, depending on your relationship wth them; basically some of them can actually go extra mile just to help.

Note: Some of them not all.

Prettydevil:

Still it’s we guys that will still connect ourselves, what benefits do girls have for us outside pussyy? That’s what I can’t understand
Re: Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have by Smartb0y: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
vibbb:
Note: Some of them not all.
That "some" is like 4%

(1) (Reply)

How Ladies Can Get Married At Any Age - My Opinion / I Choose Who I Want To Have Sweet Dream With / 2 Proven Ways To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.