Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Don't Want To Sleep Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Sleep Around (799 Views)

Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Sleep Around by Ilamina(f): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
undecided
Re: I Don't Want To Sleep Around by Mastakija(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2021

Re: I Don't Want To Sleep Around by greatnaija01: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ilamina:
undecided

YOU CAN NOT HELP IT... you are emotionally charged... and needy
Re: I Don't Want To Sleep Around by Truvelisback(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ilamina:
undecided
What do u mean by that?
Re: I Don't Want To Sleep Around by Bolarineliza202: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ilamina:
undecided
You don't want to sleep around,oh yeah I respect the idea of yours but you don't need to announce it to everybody.
You should keep it in your heart so you won't be misguided.
Few of people here may eventually see you as an attention seeker and a pretender.

(1) (Reply)

I Went To Polythenic 2015 They Rejected Me For Localgovtstudiesocalgovtstudiest / Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. / Today's Airtime Give Away Will Start At 9PM - 5 December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.