Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,233 members, 7,957,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

The Ghost Episode 1 By Eaglewrites - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Ghost Episode 1 By Eaglewrites (409 Views)

Ahoada River 18+ Episode 1 By Elvictor / LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ghost Episode 1 By Eaglewrites by Abasmoose(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
EPISODE 1- OUR FAMILY

Have you ever been in a family where they make you feel less of an important person. Like every single thing you do just doesn’t seem to matter to them. No matter the effort you make just to please them, you cannot just be good enough for them. No matter how hard you try. That’s the kind of family I grew up from.

I am Rebecca Williams. I am from a very wealthy family. A family who never lack anything. A family that are respected. Which I never wish I was. Being a twin sister to an arrogant, hateful, despiteful, proud, Just name it all. It’s something I really regret if I’m given the opportunity to change one thing in my life. It is never to be related or anywhere close to the Williams. I know you all are wondering I am saying these.

My mother is a caring and understanding woman. But she always support what so ever her husband says or do.

My elder brother is just on his own. He loves I and my twin sister equally, I guess. He hardly take sides of anyone during an argument or quarrel… He is someone I could easily talk to. But the problem is he is not always with us.

Now over to my Biggest problems in the Williams family.

Rachel is my Twin sister. Un-identical twins I must confess, there’s no physical attribute that makes us identical to each other. We are two different people entirely who came into this world the same day and time into the same family. Asides us not looking alike, our behaviours and culture are far different. While she possesses all the negative as well as arrogant behaviours, I at least have a good character if checked on a scale of 1-10, I will definitely get 8. Do not be surprised, I’m a very good girl. But the problem is, my father and sister has vowed to torment my life.

Now to the head of the family. Mr Williams, my dad, He is highly educated. He is versatile. He is well respected by everyone. He is a man of his word. It is either you do exactly what he wants or he force you to do it against your will. He cared so much about his legacy. He wanted all his children to be exactly what he want just the way he want. In our family you do not have a say. My father is a kind of dictator. He tells you how, when and where things should be done… He picks career for all three of us. He picks the university we will attend. Even the junior and secondary schools we all went to was all my father’s choice. He did not care if that’s what you want. He did not care if you are comfortable with what he wants. He neither did not care about your happiness. He felt everything he did was right and that was how it was supposed to be done.

My father once said, ” It is better all my children take after my intelligence than my facial looks. Any of you who is not as intelligent as I am is obviously not my child”. Like really? What type of a father is that. He just wants every one of us to measure up to his standard. And guess what he does when we come out with good grades at school. He would throw a party. Boasting about his intelligent children. How they took it all from him. How he’s raising Icons. He will be like “With the kind of children I have, my legacy lives on”. He would be boasting to people who adore and worship Jim like a god.

Read full story here - https://www.eaglewrites.com.ng/2021/07/20/the-ghost-episode-1/

(1) (Reply)

A Glimpse Into A Famished Reality. Kyuka Lilymjok / Dear Father / Crime Novels By An Actual Police Detective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.