Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (18863 Views)

Nigerian Journalists Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos) / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Army Colonel And Wife Welcome Twins After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by babadey(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Alejod:
Oluwa seun!
babadey:
OLUWA TOYIN
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Germi9: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
To be honest,my people please when you are in need of something from God please and please my people PRAY sincerely unto him for he cares and answers Prayers… Did you know that i was expectant and it wasn’t forth coming i prayed and fasted till 6pm this evening ,and while i was still in the mood of Prayers my friend and flat mate came in to tell me the good news i was expecting…
Thank you Jesus for your Mercy and Grace
My people Pray and if the problem persists Fast even if it’s for 2hours.
I am not a so so committed Christian but a friends it works

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by damocool(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Congratulations to you and your family. God will do my own too very soon in Jesus Name.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Emmanuelomojo: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ceenachi:
Hmmm….
13 whole years of waiting shocked
One can only imagine the trauma of been without children, only those in the shoes know how it feels

God is still in the business of blessing people.
However, His plans for us all are different yet to His glory..
Be patient an trust Him, your time is coming.

Am praying for those waiting that God will visit them soonest in Jesus name
AMEN !!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Fortez: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Really
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ponziponzi(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

you done?

With what?
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
let them praise either A) fertility treatment or B) their randy neighbor...

[img]https://c./KUh8wNdme5YAAAAC/okay-look.gif[/img]
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Congrats to him and I pray those looking for this miracle will surely come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
ponziponzi:
What type of God will make his followers wait 13 years before having Children? Can you imagine the kind of trauma the poor woman would have gone through? This goes to show that their God doesn't have their interest at heart.

He is not your God....so understanding His ways will be far away from you. You can not understand His plans... that's why He is God and that's why we have something called "Miracle".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by victorazy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
I can see the man's nose grin
Congrats sir!
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ponziponzi(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
OdefaGirl:

He is not your God....so understanding His ways will be far away from you. You can not understand His plans... that's why He is God and that's why we have something called "Miracle".

What ways? 13 years! What are you talking about? What is that God trying to prove? The only miracle I think occurred here is by medical doctors that I believe helped out. My God, let’s not even talk about the humiliation the woman would have undergone over the year visiting different doctors and places.
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
ponziponzi:

What ways? 13 years! What are you talking about? What is that God trying to prove? The only miracle I think occurred here is by medical doctors that I believe helped out. My God, let’s not even talk about the humiliation the woman would have undergone over the year visiting different doctors and places.

When I said you will not understand.... I wasn't kidding. It's just beyond your comprehension, miracles are heavy, not your ordinary easy way. Bro... Just focus on the things you understand and leave the rest. The family in question can only explain to you what happened to them.
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by liver123(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
ponziponzi:
What type of God will make his followers wait 13 years before having Children? Can you imagine the kind of trauma the poor woman would have gone through? This goes to show that their God doesn't have their interest at heart.

The type that still went ahead and created you despite your folly.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ponziponzi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Image123:

The type that still went ahead and created you despite your folly.

Created? I’m not a chair. I was born.
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by linearity: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Haha

They don't usually get a single baby after some many years of waiting...

It's always twins or triplets

Anyone noticed the pattern grin?

Investigate journalism is dead in the country sha

What is the of investigative journalism when this format and the methodology is already widely known.

The other thing is, you must have some cash too.
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ponziponzi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
OdefaGirl:

When I said you will not understand.... I wasn't kidding. It's just beyond your comprehension, miracles are heavy, not your ordinary easy way. Bro... Just focus on the things you understand and leave the rest. The family in question can only explain to you what happened to them.

‘You will not understand’ the same excuse people give when they have no reason to why they give thanks to their God for wicked things. I don’t see someone having fertility problems for 13 years a miracle. All I see here is how the advances in science has help humanity and this couple to have kids.
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
ponziponzi:

My people perish for lack of knowledge. -God
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
ponziponzi:

Created? I’m not a chair. I was born.

You were created before you were born.
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kingisibor: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations pastor onuoha
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Thank you Lord! Congratulations! cool
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by georgeakins: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Our population is getting out of hand. Pastor wey go do ivf. Where is the faith grin

That is what I often tell people, but they don't agree .
Aside corruption, one major problem we are facing is this population that is growing at an alarming rate
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Congratulations to them,may they live long to care love and cater for the child. Nah bless
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thank Doctor.
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ponziponzi(m): 4:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Image123:

You were created before you were born.

How do you know that?
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ponziponzi(m): 4:55am On Aug 15, 2021
jaxxy:

My people perish for lack of knowledge. -God

The bible, not God. How do you know what God says?
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Image123(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2021
ponziponzi:

How do you know that?

How do you not know that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce / Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.