Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari (601 Views)

How I Will Tackle Inflation, Naira, Forex Crises, By Cardoso / 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi / Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has said his administration is determined to tackle insecurity in Nigeria.

Buhari gave the assurance at the graduation of Course 29 participants of the National Defence College on Friday in Abuja.

Represented by the Minister of Defence, Bashir Magashi, the president said his government had embarked on a comprehensive multisectoral and cross-thematic approach, by strengthening existing structures and initiating new security outfits.

He said: “Although the nation is still grappling with the challenges of terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, farmers and herder clashes and militancy, the responses by my government and security agencies in tackling these threats have been strong, determined and robust in order to enhance the security of lives and property of Nigerians.

“We consolidated the peace in the Niger Delta and recovered vast territories overtaken by terrorists in the North East.

“We are making continuous efforts at consolidating the progress made in improving the enabling security environment for peace and development.

“In spite of all of these challenges, our faith in the nation is unshaken.

“Our resolve and will to take the nation to greater heights remains strong.

“My government’s collective effort is to leverage technological innovations to deliver the dividends of democracy for national development.

For the graduands of Course 29, you are graduating at a time when the values acquired in the College are most needed.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/13/banditry-herdsmen-kidnapping-my-govt-will-tackle-insecurity-buhari/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
This man is cursed

You have a year and half in office you are still talking of will

3 Likes

Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by TarOrfeeek: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
sad

Somebody should advise this man to stop talking.

Is it until the country physically explodes to pieces before he will start tackling insecurity.

Before he became the unfortunate President, this gworo chewing cattle herder was offering alternative to GEJ.

Now he has been on sit for 7 years, nothing meaningful. All the progress made has been destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by Naijanascam: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Will
Will
Will
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
For six years now this lifeless man has been saying the same thing yet insecurity is getting worse

2 Likes

Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Robot activate
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by popez: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
WILL smith undecided
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by jahsharon: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Just call you boys to order because we the people of Lower Niger are getting prepared. Very soon, we will wipe you off Nigeria's map.

2 Likes

Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by tungamaje: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Promise, promise and promise. We are tired of these promises. When are you going to tackle the insecurity? It just remains two years and you are still making promises. Do these people think we are little children?
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Never has the term ‘audio tackling’ been more aptly applied! shocked
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by Buckeyemedia1: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Never has the term ‘audio tackling’ been more aptly applied! shocked
2 years left, will tackle or has tackled? This man too Mumu.
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
2 years left, will tackle or has tackled? This man too Mumu.

Dude, WTF are you on about!?
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by Yobabad: 4:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Pls also deal with members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) who are mining peoples head and skull in the South West
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by Racoon(m): 6:07am On Aug 14, 2021
“Successful leaders see the opportunities in every difficulty, rather than the difficulty in every opportunity.” - Reed Markham
By now, Buhari ought to have started to conclude that "my government tacled the multiple insecurity challenges headlong" Alas! This is still a govt of "FG
will, FG shall, or FG to"

Imagine this is a so called retired army major general talking like this after about 6 years of being in the saddle. Buhari is the most irresponsibile president Nigeria has been unfortunate to have.
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by effty(m): 6:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Lifeless and useless Buhari. As useless as Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by OKB35(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2021
When ?

Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by johnHerba(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2021
That's good for him if that is how he like it
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by johnHerba(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
sad

Somebody should advise this man to stop talking.

Is it until the country physically explodes to pieces before he will start tackling insecurity.

Before he became the unfortunate President, this gworo chewing cattle herder was offering alternative to GEJ.

Now he has been on sit for 7 years, nothing meaningful. All the progress made has been destroyed.
He could improve on himself thereby improved
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by johnHerba(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2021
Yobabad:
Pls also deal with members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) who are mining peoples head and skull in the South West
They are not ready to learn from Fulani Muslims and Hausa Muslim since they cannot be under anybody, and against Nigerian national constitution for them to be ruled upon
Re: Banditry, Herdsmen, Kidnapping: My Govt Will Tackle Insecurity – Buhari by sammyj: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2021
BUHARI WANTS TO TACKLE WHAT HAS ALREADY GONE OUT OF HAND. THIS GOVERNMENT WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE MOST NEPOTIC AND UNSERIOUS GOVERNMENT THAT MADE MORE MONSTERS FROM AN EXISTING MONSTERS CALLED TERRORISTS. NO NEED, JUST LEAVE AFTER THE END OF YOUR TENURE AND ALLOW A COMPETENT LEADER TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE HEADS ON!!

(1) (Reply)

Again, S-east Grounded, Despite Cancellation Of IPOB Sit-at-home / Am Reading Nigerian Pre Colonial Yoruba History This Is What I Can Say. / My Mission Is To Return PDP To Power, Don't Care If It's North President - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.