Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! (5015 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by nazzyjonz(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
[size=8pt]All these Ago Palace women sef...

Only God will save me from them

Both the single and married ones ��‍♂️��‍♂️

If you are conversant with Ago and Festac ladies... hmmm..you'll know how bountifully beautiful they are

Temptation left , right and center

There is this one I always hide from anytime I see her...no be small hide o

I will call her Ngozi for anonymity sake

I hide because anywhere Ngozi sees me, she'd just walk up to me, hug me tight and say 'thank you Nazzy dear'...…every goddam time

Its not as if I don't like when bootylicious women hug me o, wetin concern me...

...but Ngozi is a married woman�

So Mazi Nazzy dey always dodge whenever I see her, before somebody will now break my head for isé that I am not eating

Lastweek when I saw Ngozi, I wished the ground would open and hide me

Nowhere to hide because it was at Globus Stores, so...mo ya look away...pretending not to see her

She just came to my back and hugged me tightly and as usual ...'thank you Nazzy dear'

See the way everybody inside Globus was just looking at us

That day I summoned courage to tell her that she can't be hugging me anytime she sees me.

She just laughed loudly��‍♂️ and said ''but what you did for me deserves more than hug and a mere thank you''

See me see trouble

I told her that what I did is was what every good friend could have done

She told me pointblank that, "Nazzy, you have saved me thousands of naira"

What did I even do??��‍♂️

She came complaining bitterly to me, that cash in her shop was always missing from her akpa 'ego and drawer

At least one of her sales girls must be the one stealing it...she cant openly accuse anyone without evidence.

Everyday goddamn day!!!�

She said some days, she notices that more than 10K will just vanish

The most painful part is that she's always in the shop....meaning that everything is happening right under her nose.

The simple thing I did was to recommend and deliver our 'Alarm Cash Box' to her.

With the 'Alarm Cash Box', just forget about petty cash theft in your shops and offices.

The C302 goes for 40K or less...depending on the size

But am still having after effect from all the hugs

So if you order for the Alarm Cash Box (C302) before the end of 48hrs....I will have it delivered to your doorstep for just N30,000

By Monday it will go back to its original price

Send your email to enquiry@gubabi.com or
Call Gubabi @ o8o83924781 right away, to place your orders

Don't wait till you start loosing money before you call

2 Likes

Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by realonecrilar(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
nazzyjonz:

If you are conversant with Ago and Festac ladies... hmmm..you'll know how bountifully beautiful they are

I hide because anywhere Ngozi sees me, she'd just walk up to me, hug me tight and say 'thank you Nazzy dear'...…every goddam time

Its not as if I don't like when bootylicious women hug me o, wetin concern me...

So Mazi Nazzy dey always dodge whenever I see her, before somebody will now break my head for isé that I am not eating

Nowhere to hide because it was at Globus Stores, so...mo ya look away...pretending not to see her

She just came to my back and hugged me tightly and as usual ...'thank you Nazzy dear'

That day I summoned courage to tell her that she can't be hugging me anytime she sees me.

She just laughed loudly��‍♂️ and said ''but what you did for me deserves more than hug and a mere thank you''

See me see trouble

She came complaining bitterly to me, that cash in her shop was always missing from her akpa 'ego and drawer

At least one of her sales girls must be the one stealing it...she cant openly accuse anyone without evidence.

Everyday goddamn day!!!�

The most painful part is that she's always in the shop....meaning that everything is happening right under her nose.

The simple thing I did was to recommend and deliver our 'Alarm Cash Box' to her.

With the 'Alarm Cash Box', just forget about petty cash theft in your shops and offices.

So if you order for the Alarm Cash Box (C302) before the end of 48hrs....I will have it delivered to your doorstep for just N30,000

Just say you are here to sell an alarm cash box

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by 2special(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
You sound like a sales person that lie with that makeup story....I find it difficult to trust you....you can lie for Africa inorder to make sales......I can never recommend you.... you're not trustworthy....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by dododawa1: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
OMO EBO and business strategies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Lamanii22(f): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lolo marketer
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Ola17: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nazzyjonz

How does the alarm cash box work? I mean how does it prevent theft?
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by lovchalice(f): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na each
I read such long post for nothing
Or for alarm cash box

2 Likes

Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Reinventerd: 5:30am On Aug 14, 2021
oya let me buy one
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by gosmoney(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2021
U are a very good marketer
nazzyjonz:

See me see trouble

Everyday goddamn day!!!�

1 Like

Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by dacblogger: 8:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Mumu o.p with his bad marketing strategy...
We never see fine guys wey full ago,na you we go come dey disturb with your black face like back of pot... sad

1 Like

Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Kennyking1234: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2021
I thought your trying to give your experience on okota ago women. Hmmm
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Areola14(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
This is another kind of yahoo plus! Any fouls information or skills or diabolical means you apply in selling goods and services to buyer is YAHOO PLUS OO! For the fact that, you made all the ladies in Ago palace and festac look so cheap all becos you want to make money. Bro e no good.. I don't trust ur product!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Okobaba1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
dacblogger:
Mumu o.p with his bad marketing strategy...
We never see fine guys wey full ago,na you we go come dey disturb with your black face like back of pot... sad

You live in Ago?
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by dacblogger: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Okobaba1:

You live in Ago?
Ya
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
I hate deception!
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by osmosis101(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Afterall,u collect money �
So,why the Thank you message all the time?
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by oranget(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
gosmoney:
U are a very good marketer
Which one is good marketer again? The one that lies to make sales? No, he's a bad marketer and someone as good as this at lying cannot be trusted by customers.
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Kennyking1234: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
dacblogger:

Ya
market square side and you?
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by dacblogger: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kennyking1234:
market square side and you?
After looking at your pic...I regret to say this.. I senior person wey senior you ooo grin grin
Last bus stop tho
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Okobaba1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
dacblogger:

Ya

Sent you a message
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Well kudos!

Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Kennyking1234: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
dacblogger:

After looking at your pic...I regret to say this.. I senior person wey senior you ooo grin grin
Last bus stop tho
lol mommy then, that's my old picture. Am still quite young though nothing bad. Looking for a nairalander I know physically. Something tells me we are communicating from the same street...
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by nazzyjonz(m): 1:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Ola17:
Nazzyjonz

How does the alarm cash box work? I mean how does it prevent theft?

Anytime you open it, it makes a loud clinking sound...same thing as when you close it.
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by franklingud(m): 5:46am On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin grin
Nice concept bro

You will sell more
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by dacblogger: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kennyking1234:
lol mommy then, that's my old picture. Am still quite young though nothing bad. Looking for a nairalander I know physically. Something tells me we are communicating from the same street...
Ok ooh...I stay at ohafia street
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Jimbadly: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Who's the monkey wearing a shirt below the female picture?
Re: Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! by Kennyking1234: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
dacblogger:

Ok ooh...I stay at ohafia street
primarks street so close. me: sholape
check I sent you a dm

(1) (Reply)

Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf / When Sickle Cell Meets Love / 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.