Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF (42922 Views)

Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way? / What's The Best Way To Discipline A Child? / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by abbatoir(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Alright...
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by lebete3000: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2021
tutudesz:
The black way grin

Wetin dey happen for this BB reunion sef?
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by Hapinex01: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2021
I don't take these shit listed here, we are Nigeria and our children will behave the same.

My brother if you know open eyes for ur children or wire them sometimes dem go turn to something else wey u yourself will not expect
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by Hezbola: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Any list that doesn't involve the Bible and the belt. Then it's not complete
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by bepositive11: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2021
adioolayi:

Chief, we all know what we talk about in correcting a child in African's way devoid of abuse.

I still maintain you can't train a child in this part of the world without some little spanking. If it's possible, well.. good luck

How would you feel if someone spanked you?
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by earthsync(f): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2021
bepositive11:

If it's not OK for man to beat a woman, how is it OK for parents to beat children?

Children are very vulnerable -- physically, mentally, and psychologically. They cannot fend for themselves. It's very wicked of anyone to beat such vulnerable, innocent beings. They deserve empathy. Even when stubborn, it's better to discipline them without emotional or physical abuse
My comment was sarcasm btw
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by BabsonMyles: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2021
The rod does not mean a cane literally, it means "discipline". God who disciplines his people why doesn't he use a literal rod after all he said it. The rod is figurative not literal.
coolcharm:
Very nonsense post.

Spare the rod an spoil the child.

Proverbs 13:24

Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by GeneralPula: 11:48am On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
well they seem to have the upper hand in everything.theyre the master of manipulation and imperialism or Neo colonialism. the people who are talking their kids are out of control

Their kids are killing parents,raping, doing drugs, engaging in nefarious sex parties and orgy, engage in gun violence and now they still want to bring their own funny pattern of child training to Africa as if we don't have enough challenges in our hands.they want the kids to be dysfunctional, violent, disrespectful to their elders and mates,lazy, entitled, sexually reckless and lack self control

Yes they do have upper hand... It’s a Sad truth... They’ll kill whoever they want and locked up whoever they want, either guilty or innocent..

2pac Step dad was sent to prison for accused robbery, something he didn’t do. 2pac himself said it that he didn’t do it. He said it was all political cuz he’s a civil right activist fighting for people..

After the man landed in prison, he started gathering blacks in prison and he started preaching love for them. Telling them to change from fighting each other to loving each other..

American government saw this via CCTV and they transfer the man to an isolated prison.. His only crime was cuz he was a black man..

The white does not want blacks love and unity and they’re always making sure they do things that will ignite hatred amidst blacks. Racism is also a government established something and they’re always promoting it..

That black man that was killed recently, I still can’t get past the believe that it’s all political. They intentionally killed the man. They were facing camera. To me it seems more of following an order. I won’t even be surprised if that guy that did the killing has been sent to an island to enjoy the rest of his life... Yes he was sentenced but there’s no proof that his in prison and will never be..

Gadaffi was killed cuz he was against these white people. He doesn’t fancy anything from white man. He said instead of having world bank, why not having our Africa bank where we can borrow money from and return it back to. Must everything be white man owned? That alone couldn’t let them rest until they got him killed..
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by elonmuskbaby: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

Yes they do have upper hand... It’s a Sad truth... They’ll kill whoever they want and locked up whoever they want, either guilty or innocent..

2pac Step dad was sent to prison for accused robbery, something he didn’t do. 2pac himself said it that he didn’t do it. He said it was all political cuz he’s a civil right activist fighting for people..

After the man landed in prison, he started gathering blacks in prison and he started preaching love for them. Telling them to change from fighting each other to loving each other..

American government saw this via CCTV and they transfer the man to an isolated prison.. His only crime was cuz he was a black man..

The white does not want blacks love and unity and they’re always making sure they do things that will ignite hatred amidst blacks. Racism is also a government established something and they’re always promoting it..

That black man that was killed recently, I still can’t get past the believe that it’s all political. They intentionally killed the man. They were facing camera. To me it seems more of following an order. I won’t even be surprised if that guy that did the killing has been sent to an island to enjoy the rest of his life... Yes he was sentenced but there’s no proof that his in prison and will never be..

Gadaffi was killed cuz he was against these white people. He doesn’t fancy anything from white man. He said instead of having world bank, why not having our Africa bank where we can borrow money from and return it back to. Must everything be white man owned? That alone couldn’t let them rest until they got him killed..
you see that everything they do and pretend that they love Africa is only for their personal Intrest.even ICT graduates or computer engineers have to learn from oyinbo and get clearance from oyinbo before they practice.see our herbal medicine.see how they have relegated it to the background and sold their own form of medicine to us.

Ok if they really loved Africa and were concerned as they pretend to why are they giving free vaccines for Covid? Why can't they dash indigenous herbal practicioners money to go and use roots and herbs to research about Covid and the cure the African way

Moreso is it only Covid that is the only disease in the world?

Is there not asthma
Malaria
AIDS
Cancer
Diabetes etc

Why is the media over drumming on Covid? Why didn't they give Africans free vaccines for their diseases? Why were they so quick to find the cure for Covid and not hiv/AIDS?

Now you want to give unsolicited advice on how to train children as if you know Africa pass Africans.

Its just a pity that a lot of African leaders Don't think deeply if not won't be collecting Greek gifts greedily and swallowing it without thinking of tomorrow.yet Na the same oyinbo go dey talk about sustainable development

Its now clear why they hate Candace Owens
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by GeneralPula: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
you see that everything they do and pretend that they love Africa is only for their personal Intrest.even ICT graduates or computer engineers have to learn from oyinbo and get clearance from oyinbo before they practice.see our herbal medicine.see how they have relegated it to the background and sold their own form of medicine to us.

Ok if they really loved Africa and were concerned as they pretend to why are they giving free vaccines for Covid? Why can't they dash indigenous herbal practicioners money to go and use roots and herbs to research about Covid and the cure the African way

Moreso is it only Covid that is the only disease in the world?

Is there not asthma
Malaria
AIDS
Cancer
Diabetes etc

Why is the media over drumming on Covid? Why didn't they give Africans free vaccines for their diseases? Why were they so quick to find the cure for Covid and not hiv/AIDS?

Now you want to give unsolicited advice on how to train children as if you know Africa pass Africans.

Its just a pity that a lot of African leaders Don't think deeply if not won't be collecting Greek gifts greedily and swallowing it without thinking of tomorrow.yet Na the same oyinbo go dey talk about sustainable development

Its now clear why they hate Candace Owens

They’ll never like Candace Owens bro. They hate anything civil right fighter or if you’re against government oppression. They didn’t like MalcomX. They didn’t like Luther King Jr... They won’t like you in as much as you’re not dancing to their tunes or you’re voicing out against the dirtiness they’re doing..

Corona is a scam and there is a bad hidden intentions behind it... What I heard about it was that they’re up to weaking people’s immune system... They control the media so they’re able to sell anything to the media..

White men have never loved Africa and they’ll never do. The discrimination is very much alive..

The crops of President we’re having in Africa presently are all sellout. Majority of them are white man’s puppet... Except, Madagascar president that seems to be different - his country discovered natural cure for Covid and he published it. Like you said, they stood against it. They went mad. That vaccine is their aim cuz of their intentions.. (Even upon say the vaccine doesn’t stop one from having Covid)

Till date they’re still after him. Did you see it recently that there was a plan assassination on him? That’s how it goes. Once you’re not dancing to their tunes, they’ll want to bring you down..

We English speaking part of Africa are even better, you see those francophones? They’ve been wrecked by the Europeans..
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by bepositive11: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
earthsync:

My comment was sarcasm btw

Ok
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by winner37(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Some children are very stubborn,no matter how you pampered them ,they will still behave idiotically...
Having a very close one on one chat with you child is very important, making things simple and clear to him or her let known the side effects of every bad and good behavior.
Some parents are very shy of telling their children especially girls about sex life,this is the one of the most important thing to educate your child ..
But in my conclusion : money play a very important rule on this topic ...
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by CelestineNelson: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
henrybangs44:

Will u beat your chest and say children of pastors are better in human behavior than children of atheist? Why do Africans think everything is spiritual? Where has the spirituality got you as a race? With your spirituality you are still the worst continent on earth. Even the white people that brought the "god" to you know when to apply wisdom. But you guys think everything is spiritual. Look at Africa today? Abi your "god" is not working for you? With all you do spiritually, why is he not making your continent great? When ll u start Using ur brains and recognise when to use Brian and when to pray? Spirituality is not replacement for common sense. Everything Africans don't understand they term it spiritual instead of making efforts to understand because they have very weak brain that can't think far. These are simple practical ways to achieve result but naaaaa...u prefer to hand it to "god" to discipline ur children...a mandate he gave you ... Haba!!!
Read my comment again this time gently and take not of my choice of words...
Also if you don't know, let me inform you today that life is spiritual
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by toxjox: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
I believe you are joking....
I sincerely believe so. Or, you didn't fully read this.
coolcharm:
Very nonsense post.

Spare the rod an spoil the child.

Proverbs 13:24

Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
earthsync:
I think using sticks to beat these children is the only way they can be morally upright
You no get sense ajeh.......... Oponu girl
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
CelestineNelson:

Read my comment again this time gently and take not of my choice of words...
Also if you don't know, let me inform you today that life is spiritual
Life is spiritual thats why Africa backwards with all your spirituality. What baffles me is how u guys believe everything that comes from the pulpit. That phrase has been abused and you ppl can't verify because it was said by a "man of God". If the statement Is true then ur " god" is dead because he's not done anything for your continent despite the fact that you are always in the spirit, highly spiritual. Even China who have much atheist thier god is working them...urs is dead
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by WoundedLamb: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
bukatyne:

You have gone an extreme to prove a point.

Not all parents hit their kids like animals; some beat their kids with love and explain why they have done so.

I am not saying the Nigerian way of child upbringing is totally right: Nigerian parents punish their kids.... They don't set clear expectations, train them on what to do, engage them to understand their personality or reward good behavior enough and they can pick that from this article and do better.

Don't mean they have to discard flogging in love when necessary.

We can read people's good points to add to ours instead of throwing ours away like zombies.

Thanks for the info. However, I still believe a parent can be extremely strict without hitting the kids. I grew up with parents like this and my siblings don't hit thier kids too. Like I always said, we're all products of our experiences.
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by WoundedLamb: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
exactly bro....reading through the post there's a place they said WHEN YOU KNOW SOMETHING DOESNT WORK ITS A PRETTY GOOD REASON TO LOOK FOR DIFFERENT APPROACH that's something you can't find in a black man. a black man stick to some Bible instructions that isn't helping and I asked how many times did Joseph hit Jesus with a stick when he told his father am not going with you am in my fathers house already. Why didn't Jesus go home first.....do his chores then go back to the church.....why didn't he respect his parents and upon doing this....did his parents hit him with a stick or rod according to his proverb bla bla bla

Try after church and tell your mum and dad oh am not going home....am in my fathers house

You've said it all.
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by WoundedLamb: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nauttyprof:

You chose a side of the narrative too. No method of discipline have produced a perfect child.

A child not hit like 'an animal' as you have said also have produced children who lack morals, stubborn and don't value the place of parental guidance. I speak from experience and this woman almost lost it since she trained her children abroad. Not just her but other testimonies too.

I didn't choose a side. The action is here hitting a kid. And that's what needs to be justified. If none of the two sides is superior to the other like you said, then what's the justification for hitting your kid?
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by goodheart02(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
coolcharm:

What good are the humans raised in the west? Bunch of spoilt and rotten heads right? Correcting your children with koboko 2.0 once in a while doesn't mean you don't love them or are not compassionate. Infact, it is an expression of love. You've got to balance the mix.

And yet they have a more technologically advanced society than ours because their psychic hasn't been damaged by frequent negative energy from shouts and beatings
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by WoundedLamb: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Llight101:

What of countries like China and Japan? De Sabi flog children ooooo
Even these countries were 'colonized' by the western world. So one can't say flogging thier kids brought them to where they are. I'm not saying the western style is the best, but flogging isn't any better. So if flogging doesn't create better adults, what's the justification for it?
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by WoundedLamb: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Godszilla:
How can a thinking human being take advise from the west on how to raise a child with what you see and hear that is happening over there - it's scare. There is a difference between intelligence n wisdom.
The bible didn't say abuse the child it says spare the rod n spoil the child n that's the truth dat can't b disputed. The Bible even dislike u treating your animals cruelly let alone your child.
I gues u don't have children n u probably believe
what you read. You cant separate love from justice

My people if the offense warranty you flogging pls do but DONT ABUSE the child,ibeg its for you own good not just the child,

There's a difference between intelligence and wisdom and you think Africa is wiser than the western world, right? Ok, that's fine.

Back to the topic, I was raised by parents who never hit me for once. So I'm a product of my own experience. The Bible made the statement but the same bible also said you should cut out the body part that would lead you to sin. How many have you cut out so far? There are many ways not to spare the rod, bro. How many times did Joseph hit Jesus when he disobeyed?
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by WoundedLamb: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Shut up!
Hypocrites always point to figurative nonsense whenever they don't feel comfortable with the nonsense written in their story book

Guys, this person I'm quoting was probably flogged by his or her parents. Now, would you say he turned out well or better than kids who weren't flogged? He doesn't know my religion. He doesn't even know me. But his best approach to make his point known is to start with "shut up" while gearing up for a fight. He knows I can't flog him so there's nothing to fear. He never learned the need for decorum when there’s no one to hit him.

This is just an illustration.
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by WoundedLamb: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
kiddkash:

the bible also says flogging will not kill the child but leaving the child hoping the child will change, the child will go out and do worse

Hope has never changed a child. I wouldn't advise you bank on it. But there are other ways to be strict asides flogging. Just saying.
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by WoundedLamb: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ddokie:

The guys who laid the foundations of the developed societies and made those societies what they are today were raised very hard and under very strict standards. The guys who will destroy the west are the ones suggesting funny standards of training.

The way we are raised here isn’t bad at all (except for those who go on the extreme), and is not responsible for our bad circumstances.

The guys who laid the foundations of the developed societies and made those societies what they are today were raised very hard and under very strict standards. The same standards that Africa has been applying since creation, why is the foundation not laid just yet? If the way to harden kids is not responsible for your situation, how come you believe the strict standards of the ancient westerners are responsible for their superiority? You can't apply double standards. And if none of the both approaches is superior to the other, then what's the justification for hitting your kids?
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by WoundedLamb: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
crafteck:

If you keep believing in oyinbo upbringing, lookwhere una de go, better get sense
You guys always keep hammering on gender modifications as if it's the worst thing that has happened to mankind. If you're given the options of switching your problems as a country with those of Canada, would you honestly opt to to stick with the Nigerian problems? Yes, we advocate for freedom of choice. You have the right to see it as a bad thing, but even at that, it doesn't make the general situation of things in the western world any worse than what is obtainable in Africa. This idea of picking one "vice" and hammering on it is just ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by UncleKoboko: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Guys, this person I'm quoting was probably flogged by her or her parents. Now, would you say he turned out well or better than kids who weren't flogged? He doesn't know my religion. He doesn't even know me. But his best approach to make his point known is to start with "shut up" while gearing up for a fight. He knows I can't flog him so there's nothing to fear. He never learned the need for decorum when there’s no one to hit him.

This is just an illustration.
Or deh grin
Figurative hypocrite grin
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by Nimirayz: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
thaoriginator:
shocked

hey gyal!!

come a me yard suh

me wan yuh fi sidung pon di couch and watch TV
come a me yard suh

inna me house me song play pon DVD
come a me yard suh

weh me put it inna yuh me nuh haffi use CD
come a me yard su

sidung fi watch TV!!!

Hey gyaall kiss

Even a corpse can feel the potency of this weed...
Waguaan Muan...
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by elonmuskbaby: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

They’ll never like Candace Owens bro. They hate anything civil right fighter or if you’re against government oppression. They didn’t like MalcomX. They didn’t like Luther King Jr... They won’t like you in as much as you’re not dancing to their tunes or you’re voicing out against the dirtiness they’re doing..

Corona is a scam and there is a bad hidden intentions behind it... What I heard about it was that they’re up to weaking people’s immune system... They control the media so they’re able to sell anything to the media..

White men have never loved Africa and they’ll never do. The discrimination is very much alive..

The crops of President we’re having in Africa presently are all sellout. Majority of them are white man’s puppet... Except, Madagascar president that seems to be different - his country discovered natural cure for Covid and he published it. Like you said, they stood against it. They went mad. That vaccine is their aim cuz of their intentions.. (Even upon say the vaccine doesn’t stop one from having Covid)

Till date they’re still after him. Did you see it recently that there was a plan assassination on him? That’s how it goes. Once you’re not dancing to their tunes, they’ll want to bring you down..

We English speaking part of Africa are even better, you see those francophones? They’ve been wrecked by the Europeans..
oyinbos know what they're doing and they're very strategic in manoeuvring situations that's why despite the number of intelligent Nigerians we have and despite having a lot of competent Nigerians who can fix the problem of nigeria the local way that it will best work for us,they'll rather put mediocres and misfits in sensitive positions to run nigeria.people who know nothing about governance.lack vision, character or empathy.the one the Bible refers to as showing high level of religiousity but lacking in humanity sothey'll use their ignorance and foolishness to mess up and wreck the system.theyll rather support an oyinbo worshipper into government that will be running to them for everything.they literally want to control the whole world and it's a pity that Africans cannot see beyond their nose except a few. the few that were able to see beyond their nose and called them out to their faces like Fela Kuti, Bob Marley etc were cleverly assasinated

Do you even know what gives me joy,the global media they tried to use to sell fear of Covid so that people can engage in panic buying of oyinbo drugs were foiled

Meanwhile other Africans cannot chook mouth in their affairs like the way they chook mouth in ours.just look at the way they hijacked and sensationalized George Floyd situation for their political advantage.just see how they brainwashed the African American community and put them under their armpits.
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by Gfskw: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Flog them smartly offcourse
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by ganiyud2001(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
I think u are wrong our children subjected to the same condition provided abroad always strive better than the west, so don't compair our children with theirs

I never said Africans don't love thier kids. I'm sure they do. I'm only talking about their way of expressing that love.

A little deviation, you ask what good the humans raised in the West are, yet they are the brains behind the modern world as you know it today. Civilization started in Africa yet the West is light years ahead today. Everyone wants to run away from Africa to the West yet we say they're of no good. I know the only thing Africa has got going her is her dignity and pride, and Africans like to think they're more reasonable humans. That's a great sense of pride. But it would be ridiculous to pretend Africa has contributed half as much as the West to the well-being of mankind. Let's just leave it at that.

Back to the topic, I think flogging kids is a brute force approach adopted by people who do not have the knowledge or skills to implement alternative methods. It's hardening and only teaches the kids to master better of ways doing what they want to do without getting caught. I think a kid who doesn't do something wrong not because he understands the implications, but just out of fear of being hit is a time bomb. [/quote]
Re: How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF by FarmTech(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I never said Africans don't love thier kids. I'm sure they do. I'm only talking about their way of expressing that love.

A little deviation, you ask what good the humans raised in the West are, yet they are the brains behind the modern world as you know it today. Civilization started in Africa yet the West is light years ahead today. Everyone wants to run away from Africa to the West yet we say they're of no good. I know the only thing Africa has got going her is her dignity and pride, and Africans like to think they're more reasonable humans. That's a great sense of pride. But it would be ridiculous to pretend Africa has contributed half as much as the West to the well-being of mankind. Let's just leave it at that.

Back to the topic, I think flogging kids is a brute force approach adopted by people who do not have the knowledge or skills to implement alternative methods. It's hardening and only teaches the kids to master better of ways doing what they want to do without getting caught. I think a kid who doesn't do something wrong not because he understands the implications, but just out of fear of being hit is a time bomb.
The bible said "flog", and it is not a figurative flog. Because if u read further, it said " for if you beat the child, he will not die". Don't allow whites to brainwash u. They may be advanced technologically, but spiritually, they are dead and rotten. In all their smartness, why do they legalize abortion, lesbianism and homo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) / Bird Escorts Bereaved Man Directly To His Mum's Grave At A Cemetery (video) / My Wife To Be Is Too Reserved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.