Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number (1443 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by OBTMOS(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
So I and my girlfriend broke up! I really love this girl but I have to let go.
I have been feeling the urge to call her but I am trying to remain strong. Helping me is how I saved the number. Each time I pick my phone to call her, I will just see “don’t call her” and I will drop my phone. Yes, I renamed her contact to “don’t call her”.

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by house10s: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
u will still call her.

best u delete d number
Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by RealAlubarika(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
OBTMOS:
I have been feeling the urge to call her but I am trying to remain strong. Helping me is how I saved the number. Each time I pick my phone to call her, I will just see “don’t call her” and I will drop my phone. Yes, I renamed her contact to “don’t call her”.

Why not delete the number, for the sanity of your mind

We rise by lifting others
Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by fineberry(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Delete the digit bro.
Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by michealdeco: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Let go of the past
Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by OBTMOS(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
RealAlubarika:

Why not delete the number, for the sanity of your mind

We rise by lifting others

Mehn, I know that number off hand!
Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by OBTMOS(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
fineberry:
Delete the digit bro.
That number is in my head bro!!
Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by olola4(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
U will still call her for sure, if you don’t want to call her just delete the no and deal with the pain for sometimes before you move on
Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by fineberry(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
OBTMOS:

That number is in my head bro!!
Haa...wahala...always tell ursef, as in, give ursef reasons why u will not call her...by so doing, you won't fall into the temptation to make that call. I've being there too bro.

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by house10s: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
OBTMOS:

Mehn, I know that number off hand!
with time u will forget
Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by OBTMOS(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
fineberry:
Haa...wahala...always tell ursef, as in, give ursef reasons why u will not call her...by so doing, you won't fall into the temptation to make that call. I've being there too bro.

I have made up my mind bro!

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
I Gat KYS, Ya wanna burn??
Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
You go still call am..bet me!!!
Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by OBTMOS(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
SURENIGGA042:
You go still call am..bet me!!!
Nooo guy! You no go understand!
Re: How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
OBTMOS:

You are not over her at all.. I know how it feels but its best you cut off all communications with her for the sake of your sanity like seeing her in your dreams or on someone else's face. Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Reason For The Rise In Homosexuality In The Country.. / What I Told My Ex Girlfriend That Got Her Pissed / I Went For My Second HIV Test In Six Months And It Came Out .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.