Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I'm fine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm fine (1356 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: I'm fine by slimjohn2k5: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Better remain on your own

1 Like

Re: I'm fine by goodmorning40: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
I'm literally really bored and I honestly just want someone to complain too or talk to once in a while , most of my friends are all in relationships and the others are always busy ,
I'm in my 20s , I'm dark skinned, tall and slim , not too tall just average tall , poor sight so I use glasses , I think I'd prefer a phone call first at least let me hear your voice before giving maybe my fb or WhatsApp details coz I really don't trust ppl that much
I'm also a phonecall over text person coz I'd get to hear the tone of ur voice , Its easier to get to know ppl like that

20s!
Looking for friend online
Where are you rushing to?

1 Like

Re: I'm fine by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
You don't trust people that much and you want to make friends on a faceless forum.
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
goodmorning40:

20s!

I did not say marriage oh , I'm not rushing anywhere sha , I just feel like talking to someone new
Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
You don't trust people that much and you want to make friends on a faceless forum.
Lol cheesy cheesy

Thank God it's faceless sef grin no link to anything unless you decide to put it yourself

1 Like

Re: I'm fine by Dicksonnet: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Are you a man or woman?

Respond if you are serious
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
I'm literally really bored and I honestly just want someone to complain too or talk to once in a while , most of my friends are all in relationships and the others are always busy ,
I'm in my 20s , I'm dark skinned, tall and slim , not too tall just average tall , poor sight so I use glasses , I think I'd prefer a phone call first at least let me hear your voice before giving maybe my fb or WhatsApp details coz I really don't trust ppl that much
I'm also a phonecall over text person coz I'd get to hear the tone of ur voice , Its easier to get to know ppl like that

Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dicksonnet:

Are you a man or woman?

Lady
Re: I'm fine by deen84(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: I'm fine by Dicksonnet: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
You are not on WhatsApp, why did you drop the number?
Re: I'm fine by Youngpo413: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
How about your area,work place,school or village pipu?
Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dicksonnet:
You are not on WhatsApp, why did you drop the number?

Did you even read what I typed? That number is only for calls if I end up trusting you I can give you my WhatsApp or Facebook details but I'm not going to drop it here
Re: I'm fine by iamtardey: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lol
Youngpo413:
How about your area,work place,school or village pipu?
Re: I'm fine by iamtardey: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dey your dey grin
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Re: I'm fine by iamtardey: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Je ki'n ma foh e lepon, ki'n tu ma je ponmo e cheesy
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Lady

1 Like

Re: I'm fine by iamtardey: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fela was right though
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Lady
Re: I'm fine by topoftheworld(m): 12:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Ur location is very important..
If u are in Abuja let me know.
Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2021
topoftheworld:
Ur location is very important..
If u are in Abuja let me know.

Rivers state
Re: I'm fine by TheSourcerer: 12:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
Contact? .you can edit after...
Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:24am On Apr 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Contact? .you can edit after...

0000ⁿ0000000000
Re: I'm fine by deewhydoski(m): 4:16am On Apr 26, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
Is your name Fidelia Kaizer?
Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2022
deewhydoski:

Is your name Danny?

See stupid question
Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2022
goodmorning40:

20s!

Please help me edit my number out of your post , I deleted that since last year
Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2022
Dicksonnet:

Are you a man or woman?

Please help me delete my number from your post
Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2022
iamtardey:
Dey your dey grin
Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2022
iamtardey:
Dey your dey grin
Re: I'm fine by Ocholu: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Haha.. I just got your number now. Make I buzz you grin.
Re: I'm fine by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Ocholu:
Haha.. I just got your number now. Make I buzz you grin.
grin
Re: I'm fine by Ocholu: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

Fine Girl smiley. Hope you're good?
Re: I'm fine by deewhydoski(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

See stupid question
I won't stoop so low and be exchanging words with you, who know mayb na 10yrs old girl I dey chat with.
Re: I'm fine by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
deewhydoski:

I won't stoop so low and be exchanging words with you, who know mayb na 10yrs old girl I dey chat with.

Uncle sorry with all due respect you don't think before you type , you just opened your mouth waaaaaa am I owing you money ? Am I wanted ?You're supposed to post my name on a freaking billboard
You asked a stupid question and you got a compatible response
You wouldn't stoop low abi after looking for my trouble , you're trying to form mature

You joined nl since 2017 and you didn't know it's wrong to post personal info of a stranger without permission, it should be common sense especially for a grown up adult that was born since 1989
I'm upset as a normal person and you're telling me I'm 10 years old , you feel good abi , I intentionally didn't insult you that first time I wanted to see if you had sense but you're Mr Right abi

You were using different emails and different numbers on your post coz you know this is a faceless forum , and you came here to ask me if Melissa Parker and I should've smiled and said yes or no

This 10 yr old girl doesn't want to be chatted with sir , but in case anyone finds my trouble I'm not going to look away , noone has the right to insult me or violate my right because they were born in 1989 or graduated in 2015 , have a nice day
Better delete your numbers from your posts too , you've been using that number since 1995 right ?you can't afford to change your number because of a mad 10 years old girl

Next time you violate someone , a simple apology is all it takes , not age , this is how most of you have poor interactions with human being , hope they pay you according to your age

(1) (Reply)

Yawa Video Of High School Students Showcasing Their Ch00p!ng Skills Hits The Net / Help Me Out!!!! Everyone / The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.