Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

You Need A Business ,but No Capital Click Here.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need A Business ,but No Capital Click Here.. (158 Views)

Do You Want To Start Perfume Oil Business But Looking For Where To Get Quality O / I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Business ,but No Capital Click Here.. by Nelsonkulture(m): 3:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Are you looking for a business, you want to start, but no upfront capital?
let me introduces the business of RESELLING likes, followers, youtube subscribers, and even website traffic
this business is very lucrative, please am not saying you will become an overnight thousand naira or millionaire today.
all I am saying is there is a business opportunity here and the sweet thing about this business
Imagine you buying 1,000 Instagram followers for N500 and selling it for 4,000.
Yes, this is how simple the business is.
join me on WhatsApp now to start and it for free
https:///DmiKvF614rH1WcUdb8AcR3

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Africa Shekere @ 2k / I Want To Open An Account / 21st Century Daylight Executive Robbery: Rising Insecurity In The Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.