Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric (36704 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Conrod: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hmmm. The messages seem otherwise, the terrorists sympatisers tagged the beheaded fellow a saboteur deserving of beheading
And how did you come to understand the message of a serial killer ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by tenpipsperday: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2021
ERockson:
Ipob and their kinsmen don't have sense. I only pity those Yorubas that use to defend them, they will praise you when you defend them but curse you whenever you try to correct them. They are brainless terrorist one way zone b

I am a Yoruba and I support them. Sabotaging a struggle has it's consequences. It will get to Yoruba land unless we're not serious.

You collect a peanut and you sell your brother. You get the consequences. One Igbo friend told me sabotage contributed to their loss of civil war so they are not taking chances again.

As for Biafra, it will come. As for Oduduwa, it will come.

Sabos beware.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Elidrisy20: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
The same thing Boko Haram did in the past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by od501: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

True!

You too have studied these children of abomination from the East of the Niger? grin

This is why I don’t have any of them as friends. They will never take corrections no matter their level of education & exposure.

To them, only their own worldview is right and other’s wrong.

Have you ever seen any one of them condemning their brothers trafficking cocaine? Never!

They would rather generalize, saying things like “Afrikans stop disgracing us or Nigerians are too desperate“ but let the criminal or felon be from other ethnicity like Fulani or Yoruba, that is when you will see all manners of derogatory names such as “O-femmanu, Gebegiri & Ewedu people, Afonja, Tiger-clawed face, Cows, Almajiri.

These people are so predictable & brain-dead.

Anytime I feel like catching cruise, I’d just browse threads on Nairaland involving them, showcasing their foolishness, stupidity & hypocrisy and begin to laugh my ass off. grin

We thank Sango that these despicable people are no longer laying claims to Lagos - calling it a no man’s land since we systematically purged & flushed them out of every elective Political Office in Lagos (such as the LG Chairmen and State Assembly). grin

Now, their focus is on Obigbo and Porthacourt.

Their arrogance & braggadocios were taken to the high heavens simply because we accommodate them & treat them to warm hospitality.

They thumped their chests like the gorillas & chimpanzees they are that they will rule & govern Lagos State at all cost and subject we (the indigenous inhabitants) to indenture servitude in our lands.

That was when it occurred to us that our real enemies are not necessarily domiciled in the North but right in our midst. grin

Imagine for one moment, a Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man contesting for the office of the Governor in Anambra, Imo, Abia or Enugu? grin

These abominable osu children from the East would butcher them at night, cook them in them morning, distribute their roasted meats to their clans at noon before eating them in the twilight - just like their cannibalistic ancestors did during the colonial era. grin

They derive maximum joy in dishing out to others, things they can never condone.

Every Country in the world are jealous & envious of them.

My brother, I could go on and on, but let me stop here before they start accusing me of tribalism, hatred, envy & jealousy. grin

They went to South Afrika and triggered Xenophobia - They said the South Afrikans are envious of them because the South Afrikan women prefer them to their husbands at home. grin

They migrated down to Yorubaland and insulted Awolowo (our revered elder statesman) day & night and when we responded in kind - They said we are jealous of their industrious nature & achievements. grin

They went to Ghana and subverted the Ghanian Traders in the market through armed-robbery, kidnapping & cocaine-trafficking, the Ghanian Authorities banned them from their markets - They said the Ghanians are lazy & envious of their successes. grin

Their ancestors went to Kano State and called the Hausa/Fulanis mumu & cows just like they’re doing today and in 1956 , the Hausa/Fulanis butchered THEIR ANCESTORS IN KANO STATE and took over all their properties at Sabon-Gari & then drove the remainder back to their erosion-ravaged & landlocked regions in the East.

Now, decades later, these incorrigible children of abomination have returned back to Kano State to amass lots of properties in Real Estates (of course with the proceeds of their drug-trafficking) and yet, they are crying more than everybody in Nigeria that they want BIAFLA OR DEATH. grin

Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

When the time comes, woe betides any bagger from the East that shouts “genocide" because this is an action film and it won't end quickly. grin

We do not compete with any group, tribe or ethnicity but we, the children of Oduduwa share traits of Lions & Lionesses in our DNA.

“The Lion teaches to avoid confrontation, but to stand up fiercely when necessary. It is through the strength of love, gentleness, and patience that the Lion holds its community together.”

Not through gri-gri, gra-gra and insulting other people of diverse ethnicity.

I wish everybody a Beautiful Weekend Package of Peace, Love & Joy!

Another Buhari paid urchin. We know them when we see one. Shidren of 8, decentants of the blood sucking Utman Danfodio. I see you.

But if you hate these people so much, what stops you from conducting a referendum? Eee...shey...Igbos are a disgrace, then go ahead ask your vegetable of a father in aso rock to conduct a referendum nah and see if he will listen to you.

He even said igbos were occommodated in PH..hahaha...what do you expect from an Almajiri whose only book he can gladly read is the Quran. How can you even accommodate a man in his own home?

Or did your blood sucking ancestors tell you that they conquered the land during their last jihad as well? Keep deceiving the gullible with your long epistle of lies. Good luck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by barragan: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
See them attacking ffk for condemning these barbaric killings. The Igbo mindset is completely warped at this point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Conrod: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Joromi1:
LegalWof people dem. Useless bloodthirsty Jihadists. God will punish all of them. Tueh! cool
Ironically joromi in my language means ...headless pig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by onuman: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Those beheading people are not Igbos.
Jihadists employ every misleading strategy in the books during Jihad. Boko Haram was unleashed on the east to kill government forces and provoke government to send armed forces to invade the east.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Okoroawusa: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
FFK , if person wey dem cut head say make you leave him head for am you no go enter your house go siddon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by adebwalex(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
To be frank from the comment am seeing, it really shows that after the north, the Southern from the IPOB are another real problem and terrorist in this country. How can you guys be supporting the killings done by your brothers...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by LegalWolf: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mor0ns like Gerrard59 and Joromi1 see your “educated south”. And you have the audacity to hate on us?

This mor0n specifically Joromi1, see how your terrorist and air headed brothers keep disgracing your ancestors? What art thee have to say to them? Mor0n Joromi1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Gerrard59(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
LegalWolf:
Mor0ns like Gerra.rd59 and Joromi1 see your “educated south”. And you have the audacity to hate on us?

This mor0n specifically Joromi1, see how your terrorist and air headed brothers keep disgracing your ancestors? What art thee have to say to them? Mor0n Joromi1

FFK blasts UGM who kill people. When has LegalWolf done same regarding Fulani Islamic terrorists who are committing genocide against Northern Nigeria's Christians?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by silvoclaira: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by MYHUBBY: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Violence brings peace. Without violence there'll be no peace.

According to Heraclitus. Heraclitus cautioned homer praying for an end of war and Heraclitus the father of Change/constant stated that, violence/war are the weapon of change and development

but not killing fellow ndigbo, that's like scoring home goal
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by oyatz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
onuman:
Those beheading people are not Igbos.
Jihadists employ every misleading strategy in the books during Jihad. Boko Haram was unleashed on the east to kill government forces and provoke government to send armed forces to invade the east.

Continue to defend the indefensible and be deceiving yourself.

When Boko Haram started ,many Northerners were sympathetic to them and defended their actions.

I remember some Northerners insisting that there were Christians who dressed like muslims just
to be killing people and tarnish the image of Islam. Those Northerners now know better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by LegalWolf: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gerrard59:

FFK blasts UGM who kill people. When has LegalWolf done same regarding Fulani Islamic terrorists who are committing genocide against Northern Nigeria's Christians?

You must be blind to my post then. If not that you’re hypocrite, I deliberately tag you in some of these comments. Go on and live in your world of hallucination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Jolomenas: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
adebwalex:
To he frank from the comment am seeing, it really shows that after the north, the Southern from the IPOB are another real problem and terrorist in this country. Are can you guys be supporting the killings done by your brothers...
Your grammar make sense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by tolguy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

True!

You too have studied these children of abomination from the East of the Niger? grin

This is why I don’t have any of them as friends. They will never take corrections no matter their level of education & exposure.

To them, only their own worldview is right and other’s wrong.

Have you ever seen any one of them condemning their brothers trafficking cocaine? Never!

They would rather generalize, saying things like “Afrikans stop disgracing us or Nigerians are too desperate“ but let the criminal or felon be from other ethnicity like Fulani or Yoruba, that is when you will see all manners of derogatory names such as “O-femmanu, Gebegiri & Ewedu people, Afonja, Tiger-clawed face, Cows, Almajiri.

These people are so predictable & brain-dead.

Anytime I feel like catching cruise, I’d just browse threads on Nairaland involving them, showcasing their foolishness, stupidity & hypocrisy and begin to laugh my ass off. grin

We thank Sango that these despicable people are no longer laying claims to Lagos - calling it a no man’s land since we systematically purged & flushed them out of every elective Political Office in Lagos (such as the LG Chairmen and State Assembly). grin

Now, their focus is on Obigbo and Porthacourt.

Their arrogance & braggadocios were taken to the high heavens simply because we accommodate them & treat them to warm hospitality.

They thumped their chests like the gorillas & chimpanzees they are that they will rule & govern Lagos State at all cost and subject we (the indigenous inhabitants) to indenture servitude in our lands.

That was when it occurred to us that our real enemies are not necessarily domiciled in the North but right in our midst. grin

Imagine for one moment, a Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man contesting for the office of the Governor in Anambra, Imo, Abia or Enugu? grin

These abominable osu children from the East would butcher them at night, cook them in them morning, distribute their roasted meats to their clans at noon before eating them in the twilight - just like their cannibalistic ancestors did during the colonial era. grin

They derive maximum joy in dishing out to others, things they can never condone.

Every Country in the world are jealous & envious of them.

My brother, I could go on and on, but let me stop here before they start accusing me of tribalism, hatred, envy & jealousy. grin

They went to South Afrika and triggered Xenophobia - They said the South Afrikans are envious of them because the South Afrikan women prefer them to their husbands at home. grin

They migrated down to Yorubaland and insulted Awolowo (our revered elder statesman) day & night and when we responded in kind - They said we are jealous of their industrious nature & achievements. grin

They went to Ghana and subverted the Ghanian Traders in the market through armed-robbery, kidnapping & cocaine-trafficking, the Ghanian Authorities banned them from their markets - They said the Ghanians are lazy & envious of their successes. grin

Their ancestors went to Kano State and called the Hausa/Fulanis mumu & cows just like they’re doing today and in 1956 , the Hausa/Fulanis butchered THEIR ANCESTORS IN KANO STATE and took over all their properties at Sabon-Gari & then drove the remainder back to their erosion-ravaged & landlocked regions in the East.

Now, decades later, these incorrigible children of abomination have returned back to Kano State to amass lots of properties in Real Estates (of course with the proceeds of their drug-trafficking) and yet, they are crying more than everybody in Nigeria that they want BIAFLA OR DEATH. grin

Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

When the time comes, woe betides any bagger from the East that shouts “genocide" because this is an action film and it won't end quickly. grin

We do not compete with any group, tribe or ethnicity but we, the children of Oduduwa share traits of Lions & Lionesses in our DNA.

“The Lion teaches to avoid confrontation, but to stand up fiercely when necessary. It is through the strength of love, gentleness, and patience that the Lion holds its community together.”

Not through gri-gri, gra-gra and insulting other people of diverse ethnicity.

I wish everybody a Beautiful Weekend Package of Peace, Love & Joy!
may God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by CaptainAyub: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Throwback:

Are you saying you support unknown criminals beheading your father and brother, just because you want to have a reason to criticize the government?
The heading has been changed.
When I commented, d heading read something like "Fani asks IPOB to stop beheading..."
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ffk talking to his inlaws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by elmodee7(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
Imaginary pipedream of brafia (IPOB) ritualists , criminals and brainwashed demented savage terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by calcal: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
The military told us that they have surrendered, what's all this again?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by adebwalex(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jolomenas:

Your grammar make sense grin

That is typographical error while typing and it as been corrected Mr I too known.. Your level of understanding is to poor because you supposed to know that it is an error while typing tongue tongue undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by desiredhome: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Foreigna2:

You definitely have information that the DSS and other security agencies need.
They will always deny even when you catch them red handed and tag it heardsmen/fulani .....very wicked set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Jolomenas: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
adebwalex:

That is typographical error while typing and it as been corrected Mr I too known.. Your level of understanding is to poor because you supposed to know that it is an error while typing tongue tongue undecided
Another nice grammar grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Look at them igbo peeps supporting the gruesome beheading cos of their Dilector.. Cownu...

The blood of the innocent igbis killed by ipob would work against them...

Kanu would either rot or die in detention.. Iseeee

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by ThatFairGuy1: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Let the violence start from your head undecided
Kriss216:
Violence brings peace. Without violence there'll be no peace.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by tenpipsperday: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Buliwyf:

First you are not Yoruba you smelly IPOB imp. Not everyone is dumb like the average Nnamdi Kanu follower to believe that nonsense you wrote up there.

Secondly you are blaming your loss of the civil war on an act of sabotage and not on the fact that you morons kick started a war you were ill-prepared for. You had no international allies and no domestic allies and you were trying to force other people to follow you after you sabotaged their own struggle a few months before?
You clowns don't study history and never learn. That is why you will carry drugs and get caught and be treated badly for it but you will blame the county that is just responding to your senselessness.

Please kill everyone in your land and let's see how that will help you get Biafra lol. The rate at which you guys act like barbarians now is why no sensible ethnic group in the South want to be associated with you. Keep killing your own people and displaying their heads like savages and keep wondering why no one is convinced that you are any different from the Fulani you despise so much. cheesy

I am very sure you have never been to the Eastern states because if you do you won't be ranting shit here.

Talking of ill prepared your stupid Papa educate you how they were being killed while the government looked the other way. What they saw then we are seeing now. That disintegration that our forefathers killed in order to stop is hunting us now. Today our own agitation has started

As per my being Yoruba, please come and collect my blood for DNA.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by ThatFairGuy1: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Anyone that defend this ANIMALISTIC ACT will suffer same fate.

Foolish people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by tenpipsperday: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Buliwyf:

Idiotic IPOB fool trying to claim what he is not. See how pained he is that he doesn't know he is spewing exactly IPOB idiots talking points why trying to pretend he is Yoruba. Unintelligent fools.

Keep blaming sabotage for your lack of tact and congenital stupidity. If your own papa isn't stupid I wonder where you inherited your idiocy from. Your bearded yam-legged mother I guess. All boasting and no brains.

Busted. I leave you with that because you lack home training. All you know is insults. Motor park agbero. Bye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Commissions Road In Abia State (photos) / Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.