Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric (36706 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2021
ablejesus26:

Your slow mind pointed a compass directly at Imo State with regards to the heinous and animalistic acts of the ugm.is the activities of the ugm relegated to Imo?.
Why tag Imo together with Borno it's obvious you are not mentally stable �
You never make sense,not even for once�

I tagged them coz both states are under the heavy grip of terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by atonement12: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2021
berrystunn:

Someone can also write 10pages about your negative side.

Every tribe have issues..
Who holy pass?

Be careful with individual wickedness.
Human beings are wicked very wicked...
Yes, I agree with your points.
However, that does not take away the truth in many of the points he raised about the particular tribe.
You are also free to write about the positive or negative traits of other tribes, with the hope that it will challenge that tribe to have a rethink about the negative perceptions people may have about them, and thereby encourage them to hopefully work on becoming better. Cheers
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by berrystunn(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2021
atonement12:
Yes, I agree with your points.
However, that does not take away the truth in many of the points he raised about the particular tribe.
You are also free to write about the positive or negative traits of other tribes, with the hope that it will challenge that tribe to have a rethink about the negative perceptions people may have about them, and thereby encourage them to hopefully work on becoming better. Cheers

You are right... But I'm looking at it from another area... I'm not defending Evil I can't write negative things about other tribe when my tribe is not criminal free.

All he mentioned about Igbos name one , things you can't see another tribe involved in.?

We are not talking about majority or minority.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by atonement12: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2021
berrystunn:

You are right... But I'm looking at it from another area... I'm not defending Evil I can't write negative things about other tribe when my tribe is not criminal free.

All he mentioned about Igbos name one , things you can't see another tribe involved in.?

As an example, many Edo ladies have been known to be involved in prostitution in Italy after leaving Nigeria. Does that mean that its only Edo ladies that get involve in prostitution?
Due to the fact that it has become a statistical tact that majority of Nigerian ladies in Italy that are involved in prostitution are of Edo descent, it is now generally accepted worldwide that Nigerian prostitutes in Italy are girls from Edo state.
This now becomes an issue to Edo state leaders and Nigerian government at large that Why is it generally Edo girls?.
They have to accept the fact that there is something inherently wrong somewhere to have made them to be involved in that level of desperation and self-dehumanization.
So, they have to go back to the origin of these ladies in order to correct that mindset that you have to travel and prostitute in a foreign country so as to live a comfortable life.
They started re-orientating the mindset of their young ladies to have a change.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by atonement12: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2021
berrystunn:

When we noticed that some things have become cancerous among our family members, we don't start getting angry and arguing that there is someone in another family that also shows that symptoms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by berrystunn(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2021
atonement12:
As an example, many Edo ladies have been known to be involved in prostitution in Italy after leaving Nigeria. Does that mean that its only Edo ladies that get involve in prostitution?
Due to the fact that it has become a statistical tact that majority of Nigerian ladies in Italy that are involved in prostitution are of Edo descent, it is now generally accepted worldwide that Nigerian prostitutes in Italy are girls from Edo state.
This now becomes an issue to Edo state leaders and Nigerian government at large that Why is it generally Edo girls?.
They have to accept the fact that there is something inherently wrong somewhere to have made them to be involved in that level of desperation and self-dehumanization.
So, they have to go back to the origin of these ladies in order to correct that mindset that you have to travel and prostitute in a foreign country so as to live a comfortable life.
They started re-orientating the mindset of their young ladies to have a change.

Do you agree with me that the number of girls involve in prostitution is not upto 20%.

I can't talk about Edo girls when I have that in my tribe. People might tag them to be prostitution but I can't.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by atonement12: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
berrystunn:

Do you agree with me that the number of girls involve in prostitution is not upto 20%.

I can't talk about Edo girls when I have that in my tribe. People might tag them to be prostitution but I can't.
I'm trying to comprehend your line of thought...
It's not the percentages that is important, it's general perception of the observers due to the preponderance of occurrence of the events....
Lastly, if you can't call those involve in sex trade as prostitutes, maybe you can give us another name to label them. smiley
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by ablejesus26(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I tagged them coz both states are under the heavy grip of terrorists.

Still sounding childish as usual �.
Ipob is operating in every State of Igboland.
It's an uncontestable reality that your mind is running away from.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by 10mobile: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

True!

You too have studied these children of abomination from the East of the Niger? grin

This is why I don’t have any of them as friends. They will never take corrections no matter their level of education & exposure.

To them, only their own worldview is right and other’s wrong.

Have you ever seen any one of them condemning their brothers trafficking cocaine? Never!

They would rather generalize, saying things like “Afrikans stop disgracing us or Nigerians are too desperate“ but let the criminal or felon be from other ethnicity like Fulani or Yoruba, that is when you will see all manners of derogatory names such as “O-femmanu, Gebegiri & Ewedu people, Afonja, Tiger-clawed face, Cows, Almajiri.

These people are so predictable & brain-dead.

Anytime I feel like catching cruise, I’d just browse threads on Nairaland involving them, showcasing their foolishness, stupidity & hypocrisy and begin to laugh my ass off. grin

We thank Sango that these despicable people are no longer laying claims to Lagos - calling it a no man’s land since we systematically purged & flushed them out of every elective Political Office in Lagos (such as the LG Chairmen and State Assembly). grin

Now, their focus is on Obigbo and Porthacourt.

Their arrogance & braggadocios were taken to the high heavens simply because we accommodate them & treat them to warm hospitality.

They thumped their chests like the gorillas & chimpanzees they are that they will rule & govern Lagos State at all cost and subject we (the indigenous inhabitants) to indenture servitude in our lands.

That was when it occurred to us that our real enemies are not necessarily domiciled in the North but right in our midst. grin

Imagine for one moment, a Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man contesting for the office of the Governor in Anambra, Imo, Abia or Enugu? grin

These abominable osu children from the East would butcher them at night, cook them in them morning, distribute their roasted meats to their clans at noon before eating them in the twilight - just like their cannibalistic ancestors did during the colonial era. grin

They derive maximum joy in dishing out to others, things they can never condone.

Every Country in the world are jealous & envious of them.

My brother, I could go on and on, but let me stop here before they start accusing me of tribalism, hatred, envy & jealousy. grin

They went to South Afrika and triggered Xenophobia - They said the South Afrikans are envious of them because the South Afrikan women prefer them to their husbands at home. grin

They migrated down to Yorubaland and insulted Awolowo (our revered elder statesman) day & night and when we responded in kind - They said we are jealous of their industrious nature & achievements. grin

They went to Ghana and subverted the Ghanian Traders in the market through armed-robbery, kidnapping & cocaine-trafficking, the Ghanian Authorities banned them from their markets - They said the Ghanians are lazy & envious of their successes. grin

Their ancestors went to Kano State and called the Hausa/Fulanis mumu & cows just like they’re doing today and in 1956 , the Hausa/Fulanis butchered THEIR ANCESTORS IN KANO STATE and took over all their properties at Sabon-Gari & then drove the remainder back to their erosion-ravaged & landlocked regions in the East.

Now, decades later, these incorrigible children of abomination have returned back to Kano State to amass lots of properties in Real Estates (of course with the proceeds of their drug-trafficking) and yet, they are crying more than everybody in Nigeria that they want BIAFLA OR DEATH. grin

Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

When the time comes, woe betides any bagger from the East that shouts “genocide" because this is an action film and it won't end quickly. grin

We do not compete with any group, tribe or ethnicity but we, the children of Oduduwa share traits of Lions & Lionesses in our DNA.

“The Lion teaches to avoid confrontation, but to stand up fiercely when necessary. It is through the strength of love, gentleness, and patience that the Lion holds its community together.”

Not through gri-gri, gra-gra and insulting other people of diverse ethnicity.

I wish everybody a Beautiful Weekend Package of Peace, Love & Joy!
A million paragraphs of envy and bitterness against those who don't even know that you exist.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by ipobarethieves: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
shocked grin wink shocked ;DIPOB don sufa
Obatala7Kronos:

True!

You too have studied these children of abomination from the East of the Niger? grin

This is why I don’t have any of them as friends. They will never take corrections no matter their level of education & exposure.

To them, only their own worldview is right and other’s wrong.

Have you ever seen any one of them condemning their brothers trafficking cocaine? Never!

They would rather generalize, saying things like “Afrikans stop disgracing us or Nigerians are too desperate“ but let the criminal or felon be from other ethnicity like Fulani or Yoruba, that is when you will see all manners of derogatory names such as “O-femmanu, Gebegiri & Ewedu people, Afonja, Tiger-clawed face, Cows, Almajiri.

These people are so predictable & brain-dead.

Anytime I feel like catching cruise, I’d just browse threads on Nairaland involving them, showcasing their foolishness, stupidity & hypocrisy and begin to laugh my ass off. grin

We thank Sango that these despicable people are no longer laying claims to Lagos - calling it a no man’s land since we systematically purged & flushed them out of every elective Political Office in Lagos (such as the LG Chairmen and State Assembly). grin

Now, their focus is on Obigbo and Porthacourt.

Their arrogance & braggadocios were taken to the high heavens simply because we accommodate them & treat them to warm hospitality.

They thumped their chests like the gorillas & chimpanzees they are that they will rule & govern Lagos State at all cost and subject we (the indigenous inhabitants) to indenture servitude in our lands.

That was when it occurred to us that our real enemies are not necessarily domiciled in the North but right in our midst. grin

Imagine for one moment, a Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man contesting for the office of the Governor in Anambra, Imo, Abia or Enugu? grin

These abominable osu children from the East would butcher them at night, cook them in them morning, distribute their roasted meats to their clans at noon before eating them in the twilight - just like their cannibalistic ancestors did during the colonial era. grin

They derive maximum joy in dishing out to others, things they can never condone.

Every Country in the world are jealous & envious of them.

My brother, I could go on and on, but let me stop here before they start accusing me of tribalism, hatred, envy & jealousy. grin

They went to South Afrika and triggered Xenophobia - They said the South Afrikans are envious of them because the South Afrikan women prefer them to their husbands at home. grin

They migrated down to Yorubaland and insulted Awolowo (our revered elder statesman) day & night and when we responded in kind - They said we are jealous of their industrious nature & achievements. grin

They went to Ghana and subverted the Ghanian Traders in the market through armed-robbery, kidnapping & cocaine-trafficking, the Ghanian Authorities banned them from their markets - They said the Ghanians are lazy & envious of their successes. grin

Their ancestors went to Kano State and called the Hausa/Fulanis mumu & cows just like they’re doing today and in 1956 , the Hausa/Fulanis butchered THEIR ANCESTORS IN KANO STATE and took over all their properties at Sabon-Gari & then drove the remainder back to their erosion-ravaged & landlocked regions in the East.

Now, decades later, these incorrigible children of abomination have returned back to Kano State to amass lots of properties in Real Estates (of course with the proceeds of their drug-trafficking) and yet, they are crying more than everybody in Nigeria that they want BIAFLA OR DEATH. grin

Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

When the time comes, woe betides any bagger from the East that shouts “genocide" because this is an action film and it won't end quickly. grin

We do not compete with any group, tribe or ethnicity but we, the children of Oduduwa share traits of Lions & Lionesses in our DNA.

“The Lion teaches to avoid confrontation, but to stand up fiercely when necessary. It is through the strength of love, gentleness, and patience that the Lion holds its community together.”

Not through gri-gri, gra-gra and insulting other people of diverse ethnicity.

I wish everybody a Beautiful Weekend Package of Peace, Love & Joy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School / Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos / Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.