Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric (36709 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2021
Bb
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by mountmoriah(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2021
This country, but why will this be happening, this an eyesore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Newton85: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2021
Bia FFK, it's like you want to be cancelled by your in-laws abi?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by GeneralPula: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

True!

You too have studied these children of abomination from the East of the Niger? grin

This is why I don’t have any of them as friends. They will never take corrections no matter their level of education & exposure.

To them, only their own worldview is right and other’s wrong.

Have you ever seen any one of them condemning their brothers trafficking cocaine? Never!

They would rather generalize, saying things like “Afrikans stop disgracing us or Nigerians are too desperate“ but let the criminal or felon be from other ethnicity like Fulani or Yoruba, that is when you will see of manners of derogatory names such as “Yoruba, Gebegiri & Ewedu people, Afonja, Tiger-clawed face, Cows, Almajiri.

These people are so predictable & brain-dead.

Anytime I feel like catching cruise, I’d just browse threads on Nairaland involving them, showcasing their foolishness, stupidity & hypocrisy and begin to laugh my ass off. grin

We thank Sango that these despicable people are no longer laying claims to Lagos - calling it a no man’s land since we systematically purged & flushed them out of every elective Political Office in Lagos (such as the LG Chairmen and State Assembly). grin

Now, their focus is on Obigbo and Porthacourt.

Their arrogance & braggadocios were taken to the high heavens simply because we accommodate them & treat them to warm hospitality.

They thumped their chests like the gorillas & chimpanzees they are that they will rule & govern Lagos State at all cost and subject we (the indigenous inhabitants) to indenture servitude in our lands.

That was when it occurred to us that our real enemies are not necessarily domiciled in the North but right in our midst. grin

Imagine for one moment, a Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man contesting for the office of the Governor in Anambra, Imo, Abi or Enugu? grin

These abominable osu children from the East would butcher them at night, cook them in them morning, distribute their roasted meats to their clans at noon before eating them in the twilight - just like their cannibalistic ancestors did during the colonial era. grin

They derive maximum joy in dishing out to others, things they can never condone.

Every Country in the world are jealous & envious of them.

My brother, I could go on and on, but let me stop here before they start accusing me of tribalism, hatred, envy & jealousy. grin

They went to South Afrika and triggered Xenophobia - They said the South Afrikans are envious of them because the South Afrikan women prefer them to their husbands at home. grin

They migrated down to Yorubaland and insulted Awolowo (our revered elder statesman) day & night and when we responded in kind - They said we are jealous of their industrious nature & achievements. grin

They went to Ghana and subverted the Ghanian Traders in the market through armed-robbery, kidnapping & cocaine-trafficking, the Ghanian Authorities banned them from their markets - They said the Ghanians are lazy & envious of their successes. grin

Their ancestors went to Kano State and called the Hausa/Fulanis mumu & cows just like they’re doing today and in 1956 , the Hausa/Fulanis butchered THEIR ANCESTORS IN KANO STATE and took over all their properties at Sabon-Gari & then drove the remainder back to their erosion-ravaged & landlocked regions in the East.

Now, decades later, these incorrigible children of abomination have returned back to Kano State to amass lots of properties in Real Estates (of course with the proceeds of their drug-trafficking) and yet, they are crying more than everybody in Nigeria that they want BIAFLA OR DEATH. grin

Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

When the time comes, woe betides any bagger from the East that shouts “genocide" because this is an action film and it won't end quickly. grin

We do not compete with any group, tribe or ethnicity but we, the children of Oduduwa share traits of Lions & Lionesses in our DNA.

“The Lion teaches to avoid confrontation, but to stand up fiercely when necessary. It is through the strength of love, gentleness, and patience that the Lion holds its community together.”

Not through gri-gri, gra-gra and insulting other people of diverse ethnicity.

I wish everybody a Beautiful Weekend Package of Peace, Love & Joy!

Can’t you see how mad they’re when Evans got arrested? I mean a kidnapper got arrested and they’re still cursing people cuz he was arrested..

They’re barbaric being

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by proclinician: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Nawaoo. But hakwana person go use knife cut off him fellow man head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Truvelisback(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2021
This one na live horror film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by realray(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2021
honestly I don't support this at all, we've not succeeded in dealing with Boko Haram and bandit including killer herdsmen is unknown gunmen that'll we be battling again...this is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by tamdun: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Baawaa:
FFK,you want to here and there at the same time,see your life on the ground
There is nothing like here or there, if u do good, people will praise you and if you do bad, same people (that praised u because of your good deeds) will condemn you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by nnamdico82: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2021
Another Muron sighted, empty head
Kriss216:
Violence brings peace. Without violence there'll be no peace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1426407136544894979?s=19

The violence in their words here on nairaland are also barbaric, senseless and idiotic.

Imagine granting these barberians biafraland, they will start eating themselves like they did during the civil war.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by kudinkarfe: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2021
Q
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by matm: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Stop the killing or else God will make you pay severely. It's only God dt can answer your request.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Paretomaster1(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Just look at comments from Igbos Tori Olorun.... Bunch of terrorists.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by kudinkarfe: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2021
Naso e de start small small before you know e go turn to lifestyle. Their eye go open wen there is killing left, right and center.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by kudinkarfe: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Naso e de start small small before you know e go turn to lifestyle. Their eye go open wen there is killing left, right and center. Ask Northerners how far!?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by tamdun: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Just like Yoruba people support IGBOHO killing customs officers and policemen and setting fire on market..while sampling juju that’s in Dss custody.

Yoruba people sef.
When did igboho killed a police/custom officers?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by shigishege: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

True!

You too have studied these children of abomination from the East of the Niger? grin

This is why I don’t have any of them as friends. They will never take corrections no matter their level of education & exposure.

Have you ever seen any one of them condemning their brothers trafficking cocaine? Never!

They would rather generalize, saying things like “Afrikans stop disgracing us or Nigerians are too desperate“ but let the criminal or felon be from other ethnicity like Fulani or Yoruba, that is when you will see all manners of derogatory names such as “O-femmanu, Gebegiri & Ewedu people, Afonja, Tiger-clawed face, Cows, Almajiri.

Anytime I feel like catching cruise, I’d just browse threads on Nairaland involving them, showcasing their foolishness, stupidity & hypocrisy and begin to laugh my ass off. grin

We thank Sango that these despicable people are no longer laying claims to Lagos - calling it a no man’s land since we systematically purged & flushed them out of every elective Political Office in Lagos (such as the LG Chairmen and State Assembly). grin

Their arrogance & braggadocios were taken to the high heavens simply because we accommodate them & treat them to warm hospitality.

They thumped their chests like the gorillas & chimpanzees they are that they will rule & govern Lagos State at all cost and subject we (the indigenous inhabitants) to indenture servitude in our lands.

That was when it occurred to us that our real enemies are not necessarily domiciled in the North but right in our midst. grin

Imagine for one moment, a Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man contesting for the office of the Governor in Anambra, Imo, Abia or Enugu? grin

These abominable osu children from the East would butcher them at night, cook them in them morning, distribute their roasted meats to their clans at noon before eating them in the twilight - just like their cannibalistic ancestors did during the colonial era. grin

They derive maximum joy in dishing out to others, things they can never condone.

My brother, I could go on and on, but let me stop here before they start accusing me of tribalism, hatred, envy & jealousy. grin

They went to South Afrika and triggered Xenophobia - They said the South Afrikans are envious of them because the South Afrikan women prefer them to their husbands at home. grin

They migrated down to Yorubaland and insulted Awolowo (our revered elder statesman) day & night and when we responded in kind - They said we are jealous of their industrious nature & achievements. grin

They went to Ghana and subverted the Ghanian Traders in the market through armed-robbery, kidnapping & cocaine-trafficking, the Ghanian Authorities banned them from their markets - They said the Ghanians are lazy & envious of their successes. grin

Their ancestors went to Kano State and called the Hausa/Fulanis mumu & cows just like they’re doing today and in 1956 , the Hausa/Fulanis butchered THEIR ANCESTORS IN KANO STATE and took over all their properties at Sabon-Gari & then drove the remainder back to their erosion-ravaged & landlocked regions in the East.

Now, decades later, these incorrigible children of abomination have returned back to Kano State to amass lots of properties in Real Estates (of course with the proceeds of their drug-trafficking) and yet, they are crying more than everybody in Nigeria that they want BIAFLA OR DEATH. grin

When the time comes, woe betides any bagger from the East that shouts “genocide" because this is an action film and it won't end quickly. grin

We do not compete with any group, tribe or ethnicity but we, the children of Oduduwa share traits of Lions & Lionesses in our DNA.

“The Lion teaches to avoid confrontation, but to stand up fiercely when necessary. It is through the strength of love, gentleness, and patience that the Lion holds its community together.”

Na wa oo. This bro e be like say these people borrow money from you dem no return. See as you calmly finish them upon thier chestbeating.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by tamdun: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2021
tishbite41:
FFK is Afonja
It is in the DNA
Speaking from both sides of the mouth
Unprincipled charlatans
Can never take the right stand

*spits*
I see why some yoruba vowed never to defend Igbo people no matter what , u praise people when they defend you but condemn them when they try to show u your errors

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by shigishege: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

True!

They would rather generalize, saying things like “Afrikans stop disgracing us or Nigerians are too desperate“ but let the criminal or felon be from other ethnicity like Fulani or Yoruba, that is when you will see all manners of derogatory names such as “O-femmanu, Gebegiri & Ewedu people, Afonja, Tiger-clawed face, Cows, Almajiri.

Imagine for one moment, a Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man contesting for the office of the Governor in Anambra, Imo, Abia or Enugu? grin

this bro e be like say these people borrow money from you dem no return. See as you calmly finish them upon thier chestbeating. Though for now they will stand in distance looking at you like someone whose house is on fire. They won't be able to do anything now because they know it won't be easy insulting you lest they collect another bombshells. But watchout how they will soon Fulanize you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2021
From unknown gunmen to unknown beheaders.

I just pray this won't be their next operating system.

Beheading victims.

Dead country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by focus7: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Unknown gunmen are same as ESN/IPOB. od501 can prove me wrong, he can come with his theory of DSS and police killing the Igbos to frame IPOB.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by eeithis(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

True!

thanks brother am Igbo but I must tell you this don't justify all igbos because of some of them foolish action but I must tell you this..... We asking for biafra is not foolishness ... Yoruba asking for ooduduwa isn't foolishness we just want a divorce we can still live anywhere you want to the only different is you mush have a visa... And all ethnics will take control of their economy.... Try and understand bro... God bless �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2021
gidgiddy:
The severed head has nothing to do with IPOB
Hmmm. The messages seem otherwise, the terrorists sympatisers tagged the beheaded fellow a saboteur deserving of beheading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Tell your friend Nnamdi Kanu to call his dogs to order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Hassanmaye(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

True!

This long epistle you wrote nawaoo is that how you hate developers Please allow them to develop Lagos Na since they say Lagos doesn't belong to anyone

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Kuginzi: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

True!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Hassanmaye(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I trust FFK... The Yamlegger Slayer.

Better continue screwing their babes and leave the foolish chestbeaters to continue killing themselves.

Person dey ask una to use your brains...you dey abuse am.
Another hater of developers, just see your name I will ask nairaland to ban you, why are you doing this to the highest developers of the country

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by paramakina202: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Fed govt gradually recruiting all its critics.
First was Reno.

What is wrong in someone telling you to stop killing your own people?
Igbos hate truth like unwashed bitter leaf.
Isn't it shameful that a group fighting for freedom in this 21st century are beheading people in public places and place the head on a table?
Those who are behind such inhuman acts in Igboland are in the same league with Isis and Bokoharam.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by BBBmall25: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=Obatala7Kronos post=104774664]

True!

Anytime I feel like catching cruise, I’d just browse threads on Nairaland involving them, showcasing their foolishness, stupidity & hypocrisy and begin to laugh my ass off. Thanks bro for saying my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by od501: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1426407136544894979?s=19

That's the police and DSS doing the bid of their masters. We have seen them (not once or twice) aid Fulani terrorist herdsmen to attack villages in the south. It is not even news anymore, everybody knows this in the East. The UGM are the police and the DSS!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Conrod: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2021
eeithis:
thanks brother am Igbo but I must tell you this don't justify all igbos because of some of them foolish action but I must tell you this..... We asking for biafra is not foolishness ... Yoruba asking for ooduduwa isn't foolishness we just want a divorce we can still live anywhere you want to the only different is you mush have a visa... And all ethnics will take control of their economy.... Try and understand bro... God bless �
If truly you're igbo as you claim then i bu ihe ana akpo AKPA AMU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric by Prince001(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Baawaa:
FFK,you want to here and there at the same time,see your life on the ground

why anyone takes the heartless FFK seriously? He is the worst of the worst! Undiluted hypocrite and chameleon.
U people didn't see how he was defending Kyari thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) / Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) / Zamfara Workers Paid N6000 As Minimum Wage - Ibrahim Khaleel, NULGE President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.