Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel (47204 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? / Babes Who Want Men To Suckle Their Boobs,finger Them In Bus-share Your Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by osazsky(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yahoo guys nor they get one girlfriend o.na to they knack everything knacable.Since I know say u nor go date me if I be civil servant expect less .u are here for the money ..so we knack all..once aza enter na 3 per night.the least u can get na baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
VOLKSWAGEN was here

typing from RM laptop
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Only if you were the one in your profile. I like SPACE too anyways tongue

Mufasalion... How's 6911 road?
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by Depressed101: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
God forbid lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if you see iPhone 12 pro max na your mind go change by force.... Chameleon
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by francotunsco: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
They don't have time to visit Nairaland!
They are busy languishing in enjoyment
Beebah2000:
where are they
I guess they are shy to share their experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by Depressed101: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I find dubious ladies very attractive.
why am I laughing to this grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by IAMPEDRO: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
einsteine:
In a poor country like Nigeria, women are more likely to be materialistic. So long as the man provides, the actual way he provides, is not of importance. The only time the woman would be critical of his escapades/crimes is if he is caught and punished for his crimes. So long as he stays "uncaught" and the moolah flows, everything is ok.

@OP, they feel quite fine, trust me. I am assuming the women in question are dating "successful" yahoo boys.
What I normally asked these so called Yahoo guys is, if I played your beloved mum a 100k and she told you about it crying and rolling on the ground, how will you feel? Most time they will tell me is life na, I will then shake my head and conclude within me, these guys are not fair enough.
Another question, you married a Yahoo guy and had kids for him, what if those children are of aged and decide to ask what daddy do for a living what did you think will be the response or what will you tell those kids about dad occupation.

6 Likes

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by IAMPEDRO: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
streetsoldier1:
Any young man that earn honest living and wants to progress in life should avoid any babe that has been dated by yahoo guy. First, you can never satisfy their wants, secondly they might have been used and you will end up inheriting kwandem ayon ( condemned iron)
Zulatuwa! I wonder who will marry these girls if the so called Yahoo boys don't.

1 Like

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lamanii22:
The topic seem interesting but yahoo girlfriends aren't speaking up! In my opinion I feel they get the good things of life no doubt....

No doubt...

1 Like

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by moneyissweet(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Capital mumu

Beebah2000:
God forbid lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by 1Sharon(f): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
They don't care. They're just there for vibes.

1 Like

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
They feel used & empty undecided. Awon werey 100%
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by yuping(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
iamtardey:
One girl introduced me like that to her friend...oh God akungba girls and yahoo boys sha grin
Enjoy your ministry
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by rosalieene(f): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Give me one yahoo boy to date.
Afterwards, I will explain the feeling to you

1 Like

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by iamtardey: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
What?
yuping:

Enjoy your ministry
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by 1Sharon(f): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Bianda24:
I once dated a yahoo boy while in school. Though, I did not know at first,but he later revealed himself about two years into the relationship. He cared for me and shower me with all the gift I cared for but since he confessed to me, I was very careful with him. He saw how withdrawn I was to him,that was how the relationship hit the rock.

You didn't know what he was doing for 2 years ?

1 Like

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by osazsky(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
rosalieene:
I have one o..but he has like 9 girl friends they come in turns the guy is so smart that none of his girlfriends ever comes same time..my neigbour..and na drugs him they dey knack them..in 2 days he goes round all of them.and he brags abt it when we are alone..if u are interested send me your numb so that I can give it to the guy.very vibrant and young..who knows u may be lucky he may impregnate u cuz none of his girlfriends don conceive though according to him most of them try to deceive him to make them pregnant the guy get better cash sha and him nor they finish for strippers club here in edo

2 Likes

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

OP like seriously....you think girls that date Yahoo boys have time for Nairaland...you see them more in Instagram and snapchat.

This is the bitter truth. These wordly ladies can't be found on platforms like NL. They are on Insta, Snapchat, Fbk wasting away. The fact is that most NL females are somewhat reserved.

7 Likes

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by therajah: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO
Just lay, you're in safe hands.
Safe hands! Hmn@ That was ataga thought
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by therajah: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:

Do u enjoy few minutes banging for as high 5k per round grin

DM grin
As high as 5k or did u mean 50k?
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by therajah: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no wan lay, no be by force tongue tongue
If you lay, your life will never remain the same.. you will not rise the same way b4 you laid!

1 Like

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by DONFASZY(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ladies

What about the ones yahoo booz have used

Can they also confess here n advise d merit n demerit
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
rosalieene:

That is if you live to tell the story.
Not all the girls are lucky to come out unhurt.
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
therajah:

If you lay, your life will never remain the same.. you will not rise the same way b4 you laid!
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by nairamaniac: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
Onyi22 come and tell us ur experience o

Cos we know u date all the Yahoo yahoo boys in Nigeria
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by lastchild: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
am I the only one who notice that girls are no longer in nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by Pumpumking: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Chuky7:
Like the topic states how do you feel

Am only asking to see from the female perspective. I have female friends and the reaction am getting is mixed. some of them know some don't. those who know some are okay as far as say you can get her the latest some dont just care like wetin concern me na me do the fraud kind of attitude. I only know a few who were very critical of that kind of work.

So please share your views what's your state of mind dating or marrying one of them.

bro u lookin for boy friend? angry
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by mywells: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Prepaid girls everywhere.
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by generalwo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

Funny enough, a lot of girls who date them are girls who are dependent on men’s money... these girls don’t hide it cos the so called yahoo boys don’t hide it either ...

It’s hard to find a classy babe, with a good job or business, doing ok for herself and now dating a yahoo boy ... note that im only talking with %
.. Lol... We wen no be yahoo Boys.... Make we just dey hope on God say one day we go meet better woman no be the ones wen yahoo Boys Don use remain
Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by uncommonx: 12:09am On Aug 15, 2021
Chuky7:
Like the topic states how do you feel

Am only asking to see from the female perspective. I have female friends and the reaction am getting is mixed. some of them know some don't. those who know some are okay as far as say you can get her the latest some dont just care like wetin concern me na me do the fraud kind of attitude. I only know a few who were very critical of that kind of work.

So please share your views what's your state of mind dating or marrying one of them.

The same way females dating or marrying pastors feel.

pastor, politician, yahoo, police, islamic cleric. They are same category of hustling.
The weak, helpless and ignorants are always their end victim.

3 Likes

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by Telekinetic: 12:48am On Aug 15, 2021
Lol... Direct this question to my Eko Island, Ibadan, Benin City, Warri, Sapele, Asaba and Owerri girls
Contrary to Nairaland opinion some of them end up in a happy relationship that lead to a fulfilled marriage. Many of them are on here but why they feel they need to be ashamed is what I don’t understand. Your life... Your Rules

1 Like

Re: Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel by vickydevoka(m): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2021
zexy2030:

Ladies fvck these guys but can't marry/date them, if u r new to them, that yahoo guy will be referred to as a friend but in her words "we are friends, and very close but nothing between us", he use to tell some things about his relationship, na lie o, she dey kpansh for money with d guy o,.They get quick cash for few minutes bangs.
Lol. Who Dem wan come marry way get money for 9ja. Ogbeni calm down, even yahoo boy no wan marry Dem. Dem no say na okpo she be. How many young guys for 9ja de earn above 200k. Abeg shift Jo. Like say de gals get better option. Ashawo every where

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.