Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them (13736 Views)

Repentant Bandits Are Nigerians, FG Has Right To Reintegrate Them - Minister / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Jostoman: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Those northerners must get sense by force. Sai baba grin
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by OCHOdee(f): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kai! Make this man no fall my hand na...
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by AbuAeesha: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
i do make myself believe that reintegrating these so called repentent BH member after all the havoc they have caused and some of them are still out wrecking the community is the worst thing this administration would ever do to its people,not until when i realized that some of these repentant person were being forced to join else they would be killed or their loved ones will be killed.
most of them had no choice than to join.
but what the govt is supposed to do here is to use the experience and hidden information of these repentants for crush the still existing boko haram.
though they shouldn't go unpunished no crime is little in the eye of the law.
though i really feel for those that lost their properties and loved ones,homes to the hands of these fanatic,heartless,heedless.......
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by onuman: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
Political leaders in the 12 Sharia states, including Zulum’s Borno state, of northern Nigeria adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Boko Haram quickly emerged and says that it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

So pardoning and reintegration of “repentant “ Boko Haram in the 12 sharia states is not surprising anyone.

But please, leave the East’s Biafra out your one Nigeria. Enjoy rest of Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Afghanistan has fallen back to the Taliban Islamic extremists after the US and allied forces 20 years battle against the Taliban.

Taliban and Boko Haram are alike.

Anyone who believes that any armed forces can defeat Boko Haram, is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Donspicey: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
knacker:
angry angry

I need to leave this hellhole

You are not going anywhere bro.....

We die here cause this is the only country we can proudly call our own.....
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Donspicey: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
AbuAeesha:
i do make myself believe that reintegrating these so called repentent BH member after all the havoc they have caused and some of them are still out wrecking the community is the worst thing this administration would ever do to its people,not until when i realized that some of these repentant person were being forced to join else they would be killed or their loved ones will be killed.
most of them had no choice than to join.
but what the govt is supposed to do here is to use the experience and hidden information of these repentants for crush the still existing boko haram.
though i really feel for those that lost their properties and loved ones,homes to the hands of these fanatic,heartless,heedless.......

So what is your point?
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by onuman: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Donspicey:

You are not going anywhere bro.....

We die here cause this is the only country we can proudly call our own.....

If to die de hungry you, why drag others who want to live to die with you in wan Naijeriyaaa?

Why can’t the 12 sharia states completely get their sovereign Sharia Islamic Republic, so that Boko Haram thing shall stop?
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by AbuAeesha: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Donspicey:

So what is your point?
but what the govt is supposed to do here is to use the experience and hidden information of these repentants for crush the still existing boko haram. though they shouldn't go unpunished no crime is little in the eye of the law. u can't expect govt to killed them that is just the fact. even the previous administration stated why they were handled softly
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Downey(f): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Arsenal players visited an orphanage in London today."It was sad to see the look of hopelessness on their little faces" said Ryan, aged 6
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Elidrisy20: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Take them to Abia State and settle them there
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Fortez: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Darreytinho10(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
May such evil befall him, how can you integrate wicked people
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Nukilia: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yeeyo:
Is part of the agenda, zulum is a boko haram in disguise take it or live it.

That Is the script played by the core ruling elites in the North...

1 Like

Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by shigishege: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
This is actually wrong of this government. People who had caused havocs and make life greatly unbearable for the citizens are bien welcomed with open hands and get pampered by the government. This can only be done in a country run by senile leaders who does not know the right approach in tackling different situations.
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Brushstrokes20: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
The shithole is a bad joke!
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by thikturk: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
This is madness. Some people are joking with this matter as though it concerns only the North. If we all will not stand against this, tomorrow these rehabilitated terrorists will enter the Nigeria forces and politics the damage will deepen. Terrorists can't repent, once a terrorist always a terrorist. Example is our president.
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by kudinkarfe: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lie! Which Idp camp rejected them?
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Judolisco(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
even the displaced people have not returned back home....there should be a negotiation first on ceasefire before amnesty...war cannot be ongoing and u will be releasing your enemies after capturing them no be juju bdat?

1 Like

Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by adecz: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
⏩❌How come all these States that
love shari'a law run away from applying the
law on Fulani criminals & Boko haram❌❌ ❓❓

It appears the law is only to be used
on Hausas ⏪⏪

1 Like

Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by TheGift: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
It is obvious that life is valued way less in some parts of the country than others.

This whole forgiveness, let my people go without any consequence but with palliatives is HIGHLY INSENSITIVE to the victims, their families and communities.

Upritman:

Source: https://www.politicshubng.com/angry-idps-condemn-borno-govts-plans-to-reintegrate-1000-repentant-boko-haram-fighters/

1 Like

Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
A northern has no business advising anyone on anything..... I mean ANYTHING
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by mancityguy: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by justmondris: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thank God he is not like Buhari that always integrate them into the Nigerian military.
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Blackdisciple(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
The other lady says how can she forgive those that took her husband after 8 months of wedding.

The Government are quick to reintegrate killers while the victims are still in IDPs, how would they feel?

The Government is good at making it sweet and look nice on TV as if it's fine while her people are still in pains.

And if a group of persons decided to form a group (militia) today and say we don't want anymore the whole world will turn their radar to them ,but they are silence on certain issues their counterparts is mishandling in around the world.
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by naturefellow(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Madness resides in Nigeria.
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Lightorder: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Zulum has finally disappointed me.
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by calcal: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
onuman:

Afghanistan has fallen back to the Taliban Islamic extremists after the US and allied forces 20 years battle against the Taliban.

See how the British ran from Afghan without notice.
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by Toscarel: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Wey fuel?

Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by newoffer: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Even Devil is confuse about the happenings in this country. Let them go farm and do 2years community service. Shameless people
Re: Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them by torqque7(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
This Zulum guy that I was saying has been a great man and would even vote him and Osinbanjo if they come out for 2023,e be like the guy don de fuc.c.k up o and I don de use corner eye look am,first he demolished churches in borno,now he want to reintegrate animals into the community to kill more people?hmm Zulum no fall our hand biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto / President Tinubu Is Detached From Reality Of Nigerians - Kayode Ogundamisi / Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.