Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Many People Have You Dated So Far? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Have You Dated So Far? (20222 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2007
Lol
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Gamine(f): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2007
None oooh, nd im d better for it wink
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2007
I trust you are!!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 4:58am On Jan 03, 2007
Cabali,

Im sure you are wondering who is this madam following me all these places. Anyways, hush your little mouth, and did i forget to mention that you are grrrrrrrr!!! kiss kiss kiss

umh umh umh, break me off a piece of that! wink

I was hoping to get your attention in the other post but man, you lost me. So i thot i might tell you my thots.

kiss kiss kiss Sleep tyte babie. remember your crush in UK is looking at your pic while you snooze.

UUUhhh i crack me up. grin grin grin grin

from Madam now.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by virozuru(f): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Okeamu1(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2007
well for me, I am not sure if i should call it dating. I guess i am playing with fire by treating girls as guys. If sleeping with a female friend is dating then i guess you can say that i have dated so many women. But your idea of dating is actually loving someone you cherish, then its only one girl I have felt really connected with my whole life and we are still slow and steady
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2007
OgaMadam:

Cabali,

I'm sure you are wondering who is this madam following me all these places. Anyways, hush your little mouth, and did i forget to mention that you are grrrrrrrr!!! kiss kiss kiss

umh umh umh, break me off a piece of that! wink

I was hoping to get your attention in the other post but man, you lost me. So i thot i might tell you my thoughts.

kiss kiss kiss Sleep tyte babie. remember your crush in UK is looking at your pic while you snooze.

UUUhhh i crack me up. grin grin grin grin

from Madam now.

@OgaMadam I dont seem to see where u indicated ur own figure.
I will be looking around to catch u lol grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2007
Chase me Tiger! Grrrrrr wink kiss
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2007
Trust me, U dont want to be chased

so can u reply the thread now?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2007
Cabali,

what and who are you. are you like some moderator or something. you are really beginning to dumpen the luve i was cooking up for you.

What is it you are really trying to say to me? that i should stop posting. Break it down.

Now.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Viante(f): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2007
Dating? who still dates nowadays, there aint no need to date oooh!
Atleast where im frum we see a guy, like him and marry him!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2007
@ ogamadam. I am only interested in the thread as far as everyone is concerned.

I will really like to know how many peeps u have dated and I wants to know now grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2007
Then I can resume the chase
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2007
Now i get it!

I dont tend to date quantity rather quality. As such you will find my dating history limited in the eyes of some.

However, i have had my fair share of "serious relationships" - those would amount to 2.

Does that answer you Q?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2007
Completely!!! wink

especially the quality part
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2007
meanwhile no. on the way!!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Viante(f): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2007
I will really like to know how many peeps u have dated and I wants to know now   post by cabali
            i dont care it aint a typo, stupid pple read ya threads b4 postin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2007
Viante i dont get you.

Re-phrase, modify or something - we are lost.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2007
@ Viante; u clown that post was meant for my lady ogamadam and she has responded!!!

Who cares about ur stupid-arse type, huh? Last time i checked(which is now) u were very irrelevant and absent so stay that way, ya creep!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2007
Cabali

I like that fire in your bones! vrrrooooommmm!!!!

A real man stepping up to it wink
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Viante(f): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2007
lol, yes fire in some ugly bones like that
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2007
Dont hate.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2007
No, no Hatred is allowed; I can take that grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2007
anything for you.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Viante(f): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2007
hate whut?
if thts his pic rite there' ive got nathing to hate OgaMaram
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by OgaMadam(f): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2007
Viante your clows are showing.

Anyways gotta go.

Good day.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2007
U need the rest dear do so!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by waffistyle(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2007
now married to 1, dated enough to keep life alive, not to much to lose life, cant count
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by McKren(m): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2007
none ! absolute nont!!! at 35? i need help can someone ask me to go and get a life shocked shocked
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by bluenubian(f): 1:37am On Jan 05, 2007
yeah u do need help, especially if u still asking someone to tell u to get a life
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by snazzydawn(f): 1:47am On Jan 05, 2007
Bluenubian where on earth have you been?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by LiquidMind(m): 1:50am On Jan 05, 2007
I have date so many pussy that it hard for me to count

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! / What Brings Out The Worst In People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.