Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Many People Have You Dated So Far? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Have You Dated So Far? (20228 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2006
How Many Girls Or Guys Have You Dated Ever Since You Were Born Upto This Moment

Hello guyz,
Well i taught this question should come up, how many girls or guys have you dated ever since you were born upto this moment, their age, their names, what you have learned from the past relationship, And why do you broke up.

==========================================================================================

1. Akudo :- 18yrs old :- She is kind of freak about money
2. Nkechi: - 25yrs old:- She is Kinda Freak about money and your big private part
3: Gift : 21yrs old : She is freak about money and sex
4: Yetunde : 22yrs old : Natural girl
5 : Bisi : 20yrs old : Freak about money and material things
6: Fatimah : 17yrs old : Natural girl

Why we Broke up ?
==========================================================================================

1. Akudo : She travelled to a far distance
2. Nkechi : We ain't compatable because all she wants was money ! money !! money !!!
3. Gift : Still on board ( Hope you understood that huh ?? )
4. Yetunde : She is still intrested, but live outside Lagos
5: Bisi : She doesn't want to live me alone
6: Fatimah : She left my crip, and got pregnated else where.

Well just learnt that :-

1. Not good to double date
2. Always be your self.
3. Play your role carefully
4. Always speak your mind, or what you feel about someone
5. Don't be to harsh on your partner.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by snazzydawn(f): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2006
Donald
why we broke up-----mispalced priorities,had to move on
what I learnt----never trust someone completely...
give them the benefit of doubt.
Do I regret leaving him?Hell,no!!!I would not pick him in a line up...
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by dejiolowe: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2006
I need a database to store all the info.

Stop counting a while ago. But i have 1 wife....
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by IAH(f): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2006
Hmmm are you talking of 'dates/flings' or serious relationships? Cos if it's flings, I'm sure a lot of people would lose count. tongue
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2006
Well what i meant is, dating/serious relationship.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by funloving(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2006
Zero  cheesy
They start thinking of marriage and committment too fast  grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by hotangel2(f): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2006
All these names u r posting self.. how r we sure they r real? lipsrsealed i didnt say nuttin oo.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2006
If they ain't i can't come here and post rubbish Okay..
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by hotangel2(f): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2006
hunnie.. dont be mad at me. Please im sorry. undecided
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by IAH(f): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2006
hot-angel:

All these names you're posting self.. how r we sure they r real? lipsrsealed i didnt say nuttin oo.

Abi o! Methinks somebody just picked names to represent each tribe of Naija. hahahahaha! lipsrsealed
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2006
Well if you wanna reply to the post you can do better or you could easly leave the post and let other ppl reply the post
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by thupsie(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2006
Please if IAH would'nt want to reply pls and pls let her leave the post i dont know why we people try to spoil show angry PLease let somebody who is interested tell us how many dates he or she has?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by IAH(f): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2006
Hehehehe, Thupsie take it easy o! The funny thing is that you have also not contributed anything. You didn't tell us about your own dates too. You just succeeded in spoiling the same show you are accusing me of spoiling.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 6:02am On Feb 18, 2006
why all this trouble now ?? Or should i tell seun to yank the post off or you don't by the idea of this question huh
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Maxflame(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2006
funloving:

Zero cheesy
They start thinking of marriage and committment too fast grin

Ditto. Although i just got myself hooked up 2 days ago. shocked And she was still talking about marriage but indirectly targeted.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2006
Thomas - i felt i wsnt ready enough to start dating a guy
den i found my 1 true love n felt what love really is
Ken, i love u wit al ma heart, we're neva gonna break up
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cheekee(f): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2006
bernard:-ok this guy here is such a hunk but he's like a bee!!he is always busy guess with what?girls!!shorty's to the left shorty's to the right, he goes crazy if he sees a cute girl infront of him and i just couldn't take that undecided he wasn't man enough for me!!

ian:-forever and for always kiss kiss
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2006
u really luv ian just as i luv ma ken
kisses 4 dem kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
n a big 1 4 dem

Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cheekee(f): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2006
yap i really do wink wink *takes glasses out and says cheers to both ian and ken *
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by chinani(f): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2006
hmmm, let's see

only
michael - 19/20 yrs.; at the time he was the nicest person i'd ever met and oh, so adorable! i learned so much about myself. such as i want(ed) things i didnt know i want(ed), i should should take risks for myself, listen to the REAL me, dont be so intimidated, and im a SEXy girl! wink but it didnt last b/c he we are essentially diff ppl and he wants to be w/ LOTS of girls and have "fun" b/c he's (we're) young, etc. it was tragic at the end. {tear}
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cheekee(f): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2006
@chinani so sorry!! i don't know why guys have to be that way angry angry
*rolls eyes hits brother sitting next to her and angrily goes to bed *
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by ocho(f): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2006
just one oo!Thank God! and I hope it stays that way.
name:not necessary now.
reason for breaking up: He thought he was God and I didn't!!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2006
Really ?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by ocho(f): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2006
from his character, yes, really!!! but oh well!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by nike4luv(f): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2006
smiley
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 23, 2006
Only one. She was so bleeping uptight.

DOnt hold ma hand in public.
Dont kiss me.
Dont touch ma waist.
Dont Look at me in da eyes like that.
I don't really like going out
I hear that cooking 4u will give you ideas
I am new to this you know, be patient

Ah, boy, i WAS patient.
She read all the notes and letterz.
Enjoyed the attention.
Loved the gifts.
Showed me off to her friends

The day i found a pic of her hanging off some guy's shoulder, my patience broke
but my mind held on

Until she came after a long journey and said "I can't continue this relationship because am older n you"
Older, my A$$. Somebody had said/done something to her.

I went hunting the very next day. [thank God i didnt catch any girl, it wd hav been a sorry story]

But now i have found, and i have found a "good thing". heheh
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 1:41am On Feb 23, 2006
wow ! you did the right thing
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by weev(f): 5:27am On Feb 23, 2006
how many guys have i dated in my whole life?

more than i should have, less than i could have. grin wink
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smartsoft(m): 5:57am On Feb 23, 2006
weev:

how many guys have i dated in my whole life?

more than i should have, less than i could have. grin wink
what do you mean ?
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by weev(f): 6:09am On Feb 23, 2006
i have dated what i think many would concider to be a large amount of men but it could have been more so i think i have controlled myself , a bit

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by solomon(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by ocho(f): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2006
weev:

i have dated what i think many would concider to be a large amount of men but it could have been more so i think i have controlled myself , a bit
by a large amount are we talking 10? cheesy 20? shocked 30? lipsrsealed just wondering, really!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.