Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (61004 Views)

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Keep quiet. You're supporting him simply because he's Igbo like you.

Use sense with your tribalism.

The fact he reported first doesn't mean he's not a crook.

Anyone who CAN'T understand my post isn't smart. No offence cheesy

Common sense dictates that you hear BOTH sides of a story before judging....

Some have concluded that the first person to accuse is innocent. No wonder Nigeria is in a mess. Lack of critical reasoning.

how do u no that he is a crook? is d case not being investigated by d police? whats d essence of bringing soldiers into d matter?
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Freezby2020: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
You think like a slowpoke, you wants us to believe that the is just chasing him up and down without a course?

He knows what he has done with the money of that man as a "Marketing Executive" of Mr. Dayo's company. He crafty ommitted to say what the man is accusing him for.

He should thank his star that Mr. Dayo is a God fearing man, if it were some people he would have sent some ccult boys after him to do jungle justice.

My Church advise to that WAYO" man is for him go and beg for forgiveness and make restitution to his helper if he has stolen from him, and stop crying victim on Nairaland plz

TarOrfeeek:
Accomodators and their sore losership skills.

Person resign, allow am to suffer unemployment in peace. You still want to oppresse him.

Next thing now is to go and commit adultery with his wife.

Tueh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by greenguy: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
haslaw:
Yeebos and their penchant for stealing. Why would anyone be chasing you everywhere if you have not stolen from him. Same thing you criminal yeebos are fond of doing in the North.

Don't ever employ an Igbo man in your company as he would try to steal the company and claim it as his own, if he couldn't do that he would ensure that he steals all the money in your company.

Yeebos and criminality are 5&6

Must everything be about tribe? I guess you're just here to derail this thread with your confusion and hopelessly confused life.

Get a life and get some sense... Hopefully then you can have some hope.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
lexy2014:

how do u no that he is a crook? is d case not being investigated by d police? whats d essence of bringing soldiers into d matter?

How do you know he's not?

That was the point of my comment. Read again. It's plainly stated.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Sholaco: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
haslaw:
Yeebos and their penchant for stealing. Why would anyone be chasing you everywhere if you have not stolen from him. Same thing you criminal yeebos are fond of doing in the North.

Don't ever employ an Igbo man in your company as he would try to steal the company and claim it as his own, if he couldn't do that he would ensure that he steals all the money in your company.

Yeebos and criminality are 5&6
Hahahahahaha
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by HUSTLER001: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Some have concluded that the first person to accuse is innocent. No wonder Nigeria is in a mess. Lack of critical reasoning.
I should believe that you still see yourself as an adult.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by HEAVEN4444: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Tomygins:
Sadly I got obtained by military police this morning,fr wrong parking,for arguing,for claiming smart. I handed over my keys to the car and of cos the steering g to pedal lock was strapped around my waist,concealed
. Sheybi u put on red cap,no wohala, prove me wrong today and I will know buhari is working. After an hour I returned back,only to be guarded and shocked by 3 soldiers welding dia k 47 at me,I thought rapture had taken place. After both back and forth argument, I bailed my car keys with 5k. I felt oppressed depressed and obsessed. A whole 5k. Thank God I no smoke my arizona,I for misbehave. Today me wey dey do nkgga,i no fit raise hand or shout,why cos 3 broke and hungry soldiers held me to ransom just cause i parked adjacent to the barracks. What nonsense. GOD PLS BLESS ME WITH JUST AN MP5.PLS
YOU sef why you park opposite police baracks ? fear no dey catch you ?
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by OKTolu: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
There is always two side to a story
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by bizzibodi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
This cunt3 has gone to d dogs.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by able20(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only if Nigeria has a good and investigate police devoid of bribe taking. The whole Nigerian security apparatus suppose go on 5 year crash course under the FBI so as to be up and doing
You can't change the police without changing the mindset of the citizens.
If Nigeria invite some FBI to work in Nigeria on job exchange for example, it wouldn't take up to 1 month they will retire and go back to USA out of frustration.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Tomygins:
Sadly I got obtained by military police this morning,fr wrong parking,for arguing,for claiming smart. I handed over my keys to the car and of cos the steering g to pedal lock was strapped around my waist,concealed
. Sheybi u put on red cap,no wohala, prove me wrong today and I will know buhari is working. After an hour I returned back,only to be guarded and shocked by 3 soldiers welding dia k 47 at me,I thought rapture had taken place. After both back and forth argument, I bailed my car keys with 5k. I felt oppressed depressed and obsessed. A whole 5k. Thank God I no smoke my arizona,I for misbehave. Today me wey dey do nkgga,i no fit raise hand or shout,why cos 3 broke and hungry soldiers held me to ransom just cause i parked adjacent to the barracks. What nonsense. GOD PLS BLESS ME WITH JUST AN MP5.PLS

Read your own first sentence.

Why would you commit all those offences?

If you do all that in Dubai, you might pay close to an equivalent of 1 million naira.

Thank your stars that you're in lawless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
HUSTLER001:
I should believe that you still see yourself as an adult.

Your mum thinks so. Ask her where she was all night.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only if Nigeria has a good and investigate police devoid of bribe taking. The whole Nigerian security apparatus suppose go on 5 year crash course under the FBI so as to be up and doing
The same police soldier kill at Wukari in Taraba during operations, if your brother na police you go makam work for this country?
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by loswhite(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

So taking military men without name tags to attack someone at home is how legal right? Nigerian citizens are worst than the leaders
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by damosade(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
But what did u do.. U did not mention.

1 Like

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by CUMIN: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
For whatever reason he shouldn't have approached his wife. He should have been beaten by the woman.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Oktane: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Actually, there are three sides to a story;

The side told by the Complainant,

the side offered as a defence by the defendants

And of course......
The actual story or the truth.

1 Like

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
loswhite:
So taking military men without name tags to attack someone at home is how legal right? Nigerian citizens are worst than the leaders

So you're "smart" enough to believe his story without verification? Where you there?

You think if he was guilty he would say so?

Use your brains. It's not there for decoration.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by yemmit90: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
There is no smoke withiout fire. No sane person will be chasing another person life because of mere resignation withiout something attached. You are not the best brain in Nigeria to handle his company, he can easily hire another best workaholic brain if your resignation is the cause.

Please tell us what transpired between you two, so that you can see the help you are looking for.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by goslowgoslow(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Person resign, allow am to suffer unemployment in peace. You still want to oppresse him.

Tueh
As expected tribalism will come into play. I don't blame you but the so called moderators who have embedded tribalism on this forum. Shame to all of you.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
This was how mr ibrahim, a very mumu man. Went to display the 'do you know who i am' mentality and he was disgraced in Indonesia, black people ehn our wahala is too much. Once small power or money enter our pocket like this we would begin to look for whom to intimidate. undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Bwilliam(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Look at yourself and your moniker here, calling another person a tribalist.

You can call yourself Kingofalligbos all you like, but you're not even the first in your father's household. An Igbo Man won't even make you his gate man.

A defeated slave can never be a king over the free borns.

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by PlanktonX: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
The boss is deeply angry because you carry your Glory run....go and ask very well, the boss dey take your Glory, dey boost him business.

That is your crime...don't rely on police alone. Take him matter to God with 7 days white fasting.

Because if you had committed a crime against him, he has more than enough power to have prosecute you, but he has none.

Occult men...we know them.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Danjikanbauchi: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Tueh
if you see like that the guy na material.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by venchi: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
One side or not, my own point is , if the case is in police , why use uniform men to harrass him , take the case to court . And let him sign if anything happens to you he will be held responsible.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by NacoAba: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
No problem. Thank you. Leave it for us. We love who we are and we love where we come from.

Sholaco:
because eastern region is an abode for criminals
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by goslowgoslow(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
kestolove95:
that's wickedness from an afonja
As usual you don't ever make any sense.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by haslaw(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
greenguy:

Must everything be about tribe? I guess you're just here to derail this thread with your confusion and hopelessly confused life.

Get a life and get some sense... Hopefully then you can have some hope.

You yeebos are too criminal minded. Same thing you are doing in the North to Hausas is what you people are doing to Yorubas.

Few blocks of houses down the road from my house, some yeebos in the North are struggling to defraud their Hausa landlord of his house. Same people he gave house to as rent, oo now one of the yeebos have connived to try to convert the house to their own.
The Hausa man has kicked them out of his house.
This same yeebos can come to Nairaland and wail and claim victimisation and people who haven't heard the Hausa man's version of the story will start insulting all Hausas.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Bwilliam:

Look at yourself and your moniker here, calling another person a tribalist.

You can call yourself Kingofalligbos all you like, but you're not even the first in your father's household. An Igbo Man won't even make you his gate man.

A defeated slave can never be a king over the free borns.

I love the way I made a grown man like you cry.

Yes you're my subject and slave whether you like it or not. Your father, grandad and others before them.

Dead or alive. I am the King of all yeebos. Cry more now. grin
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by ridbell01(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
H100:
So, This morning, a very close friend who amicably resigned from his job mid July wrote to my inbox,
I had earlier read his posts on both Twitter and Instagram concerning threat to the life of him end his family.
My brother if you have money just go to Canadian embassy with all necessary evidence seek asylum over there. This is the perfect time for you to escape this zoo

Link: https://twitter.com/gideon_okoli1/status/1425564322823032835?s=19
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by jumper524(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
HEBEI:
This is the main problem with nigerians. Someone and his households are in danger and are calling for help, and some people are still waiting for the other side of the story.
That is probably because the victim is from Dotland
the story is obviously inflated hence people need to be more skeptical.
The boos won't just wake up and decide to go after a person because he resigned from work.
Common sense should ask you why would a self acclaimed average man resign from work? Also if he was to be abducted by military men the way he claims to, I sure say you no go see this epistle.
I don't think other people are wrong for trying to wait for the other side of the story.
Never

1 Like

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by EgunMogaji2: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
There’s a reason why we have the second amendment in the USA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.