Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (61000 Views)

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by janvier27(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
I just feel there's more to this, though the approach is wrong. It's unlikely that a Nigerian employer will have so much time to be chasing a former employee like this, not even if he snatched his wife. I suspect money is involved, till we know why this former employee is so special and indispensable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by kissdabride: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Keep quiet. You're supporting him simply because he's Igbo like you.

Use sense with your tribalism.

The fact he reported first doesn't mean he's not a crook.

Anyone who CAN'T understand my post isn't smart. No offence cheesy

Common sense dictates that you hear BOTH sides of a story before judging....

Some have concluded that the first person to accuse is innocent. No wonder Nigeria is in a mess. Lack of critical reasoning.
And why ranting...or are you by any way related to the oppressor
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
kissdabride:
And why ranting...or are you by any way related to the oppressor

Same way you're related to the criminal hence the barking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by CountVersailles(f): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
There are always 2 sides to a story.

Let's hear d other man's story before we pass judgement.

I can never be in support of a defendant if I av not heard from d accused.

Courrrttttt.......we move!!
Even if the other man is right, is threat or intimidation a good thing? Reason small na

1 Like

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Accomodators and their sore losership skills.

Person resign, allow am to suffer unemployment in peace. You still want to oppress him.allow am to suffer unemployment

Next thing now is to go and commit adultery with his wife.

Tueh

All resignation does not lead to unemployment.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
So did you buy him or just employ him. It is quite selfish to expect a man to waste his entire lifetime to nurture your own ambition and further your interests alone.
Why didn't he make him sign an NDA Non- Disclosure Agreement) if he believes he has exclusive trade secrets he wouldn't want divulged.

kingbee90:
TRUST ME!
This is one of the challenges of being a CEO. Someone applied to work for you, after working for a year or two as your director of operations and having access to your company's confidential documents, he resigns & leaves with your company's secrets/documents/files which he can either sell to your competitors/enemies, or use it to outrun/outshine you in the same line of business after his startup.
In some cases like this, some CEOs let it slide while some other CEOs go the Mafia way.

Back to the matter: There are always 2 sides to a story. Let's hear from the other party.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Gh0stFreak: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
See how these smelly yoruba.stards have turned this issue into a tribal affair because the demon in question is their brother. If the dumbass MD is sure he has a case, why not wait for the police to conduct their investigation or go to the courts to seek justice? Why harass the man and his family?
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by techWriter1: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
... One flank of the STORY !!!We jus bide for the other flank of the STORY
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Morningstarrr(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

3 sides.

The accuser, the defendant and the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Bwilliam(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

I love the way I made a grown man like you cry.

Yes you're my subject and slave whether you like it or not. Your father, grandad and others before them.

Dead or alive. I am the King of all yeebos. Cry more now. grin

The only persons you've made cry are your earthly progenitors and your small defenseless God. Definitely not me, lol.

My ancestors made me proud, they went toe to toe with yours, even with all the international support you got from the British, Germans, etc.

After everything they lost, they/we are still more successful than you and your people will ever be.

Be honest, between you and me, who should be crying?
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

How do you know he's not?

That was the point of my comment. Read again. It's plainly stated.

I havent said he is or isnt hence d following questions which u failed to answer:

is d case not being investigated by d police? whats d essence of bringing soldiers into d matter?

According to U:

"The fact he reported first doesn't mean he's not a crook".

so therefore, how do u no that he is a crook?
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by blackmaine: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Enjoy your one Nigeria bro
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by kingbee90: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
PenuelFarms:
So did you buy him or just employ him. It is quite selfish to expect a man to waste his entire lifetime to nurture your own ambition and further your interests alone.
Why didn't he make him sign an NDA Non- Disclosure Agreement) if he believes he has exclusive trade secrets he wouldn't want divulged.

You & I should know by now that NDA is only a document with signatures & It's not every disclosed information that can be tracked back to whoever disclosed it.
If you put yourself in the shoes of a CEO who is facing such challenge, you will know how it feels like.

1 Like

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by kissdabride: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

You are still ranting and vomiting you must be a stunt criminal
Mofos
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by kissdabride: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Mofos
Idiot you even called yourself kingofalllgbos that shows you are clown don't need arguing with you cause you must be from the dungeon sahel
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by visit0r: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kai this kind rich man na to just nak am make he see say money and soldiers no fit help.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Iykoto86(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Some have concluded that the first person to accuse is innocent. No wonder Nigeria is in a mess. Lack of critical reasoning.
By coming out openly to make this appeal shows that he truly feel threatened.Igbo or not,it could be any of us.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Bwilliam:

[s]
The only persons you've made cry are your earthly progenitors and your small defenseless God. Definitely not me, lol.

My ancestors made me proud, they went toe to toe with yours, even with all the international support you got from the British, Germans, etc.

After everything they lost, they/we are still more successful than you and your people will ever be.

Be honest, between you and me, who should be crying?[/s]

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Iykoto86(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

We don hear the appeal already.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
kissdabride:

kissdabride to her useless father and spermbank wh0re mother:

Mofos
Idiot you even called yourself...that shows you are clown don't need arguing with you cause you must be from the dungeon sahel
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Iykoto86(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sanchozz:
What could be the cause of this now?
I am Igbo,whenever we leave like this ,we tend to become your next stiff competition.the owner of the business is loosing too much money already. He left everything to him while paying him less ,coupled with the fact that they seem not to be in good relations all this while.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by OpinionCounts(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only if Nigeria has a good and investigate police devoid of bribe taking. The whole Nigerian security apparatus suppose go on 5 year crash course under the FBI so as to be up and doing

It is the NATURE of the pig that keeps it always dirty, not that there is no water available to wash clean.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Kazim88: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Although this Original Post is reeks of lies and attempt to emotional tantrums.
The OP thinks he too smart and obviously trying to outsmart his boss.

Notwithstanding, most Nigeria entrepreneurs and business owners knows nothing about business system
Either they shoulder the whole responsibility or the place it on some one else. Over time, the person would think he has learnt the business. He would resign, syphone all the customers and wreck his boss business.

It's of more of two cunny men trying to finish themselves, one is using the police, the other is trying to wipe up public sentiment.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Iykoto86(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
HEBEI:
This is the main problem with nigerians. Someone and his households are in danger and are calling for help, and some people are still waiting for the other side of the story.
That is probably because the victim is from Dotland
That leaves me with the question to why this people still want to be in one country with us.why come with military men in a civilian case like this.mind you ,this is not a case of fraud or breach of contract.The guy way comot don carry all him customers . He never see something.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Iykoto86(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kailalomo:
Baba oga ooh. You just reply like an illiterate walahi.. I am sure u are not omo oluwabi

The guy get problems I swear.we don hear sha.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
kingbee90:

You & I should know by now that NDA is only a document with signatures & It's not every disclosed information that can be tracked back to whoever disclosed it.
If you put yourself in the shoes of a CEO who is facing such challenge, you will know how it feels like.

I don't think there's anything one can do about it in Nigeria.
That walk-in employee is even by miles better than family members and relatives.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by torqque7(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
H100:
So, This morning, a very close friend who amicably resigned from his job mid July wrote to my inbox,
I had earlier read his posts on both Twitter and Instagram concerning threat to the life of him end his family.

Link: https://twitter.com/gideon_okoli1/status/1425564322823032835?s=19

Oga what exactly did u do?what is he accusing u of?ur story isn't complete and trust me NO man who has money will waste his time and energy chasing after an old employee who left. There MUST BE A VERY GOOD REASON and u have NOT said it yet. Your ex boss is not mad na,he didn't make his millions because he is stupid but because he is wise and smart so he knows why he is wasting time and money to follow u..il advise u to go settle with him cos person wey pass u don pass u.

1 Like

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Fourwinds: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

you ,do you have common sense...didn't you see where he said he reported the matter? Why is he tormentor not abiding by the rules...nonsense everywhere
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Goldbw122(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
H100:
So, This morning, a very close friend who amicably resigned from his job mid July wrote to my inbox,
I had earlier read his posts on both Twitter and Instagram concerning threat to the life of him end his family.

Link: https://twitter.com/gideon_okoli1/status/1425564322823032835?s=19
i know they will not come with there identity
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fourwinds:

Fourwinds to his father :

,do you have common sense...didn't you see where he said he reported the matter? Why is he tormentor not abiding by the rules...nonsense everywhere

Yes I agree. He lacks common sense.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Malawian(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
The Yoruba boss don see say without the Igbo guy, him no know him left or right for him own company. Instead of make him in tease salary, e dey try intimidate the guy. Sense is far from him.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by shegun4sur: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

This is insane and senseless. Gideon okoli is ibo but wasn't the one that reported first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.