Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (60994 Views)

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
shegun4sur:

shegun4sur to his papa
This is insane and senseless
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by justmondris: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Keep quiet. You're supporting him simply because he's Igbo like you.

Use sense with your tribalism.

The fact he reported first doesn't mean he's not a crook.

Anyone who CAN'T understand my post isn't smart. No offence cheesy

Common sense dictates that you hear BOTH sides of a story before judging....

Some have concluded that the first person to accuse is innocent. No wonder Nigeria is in a mess. Lack of critical reasoning.

If the boss thinks he has a case, why don’t him take the guy to police and let the matter land in court, is sending military men the right way of handling this?

If it was a rape allegation against a pastor, you will not even listen to the pastor’s story before you jumped into conclusion. This is what you would have said”She cannot lie, what does she has to gain?”
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
justmondris:

If the boss thinks he has a case, why don’t him take the guy to police and let the matter land in court, is sending military men the right way of handling this?

If it was a rape allegation against a pastor, you will not even listen to the pastor’s story before you jumped into conclusion. This is what you would have said”She cannot lie, what does she has to gain?”

Use your brains. Dont read my mind because you just spouted a lot of nonsense. Don't assume what i would say.

Now. What i said is this.... you listen to both sides of the story before concluding. That's the sensible thing to do. That's how they judge in court. Not whoever came first to talk.

1 Like

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Qoko: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
echesilver:
[s][/s]

U sound like a criminal
That stupid supporter accusing someone is the most stupid tribalist ever seen, do you need to hear anything from stupid CEO again? a case has been reported at CID Yaba and you still wanna abduct him, cow you know some military personnels, God punish him and his Yoruba supporters.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by torqque7(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
utenwuson:
What did you do.... Tell us the truth.... The man is not mad

Exactly my point..some of these employees can be very wicked,I once got some idiot to manage my hotel only for the bastard to rent all the rooms out for a year each and absconded. A family man older than me whom I felt was responsible and could be trusted o.

Ever since then i realised that not everyone married is mentally sound and responsible.

I would have done really bad things to him and even arrested him with sars then,very long story and matter still dey court till now but I recovered my property sha.So this guys boss will not waste money chasing this guy up and down for Nothing,do u have any idea how much he would be paying the police and all the soldiers he carried before they act?This op is not saying everything and some people are just sentimental because its a case of boss and subordinate,so bosses are always the wicked people lol.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by kissdabride: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=104791830][/quote]Well not surprise you are a product of bokoharam and bandit from the slum of islamabad your mannequin has oppress you to the point of no returned
But my advice for you is easy don't stress yourself go and drink acid
Motherfucker bloodsucking salafist
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

I am King of all Igbos. Dead or Alive!
Okpo grin
Irichala nsi gi grin
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
kissdabride:

Kissdabride to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Well not surprise you are a product of bokoharam and bandit from the slum of islamabad your mannequin has oppress you to the point of no returned
But my advice for you is easy don't stress yourself go and drink acid
Motherfucker bloodsucking salafist
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

Okpo grin
Irichala nsi gi grin

Yes. Delivered to your grandparents grin
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by kissdabride: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mikecold:
you sure say you well so
Atall frustrated jihadist
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by kingbee90: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
PenuelFarms:

I don't think there's anything one can do about it in Nigeria.
That walk-in employee is even by miles better than family members and relatives.

Your 2nd sentence is very very TRUE.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Viking007(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
utenwuson:
What did you do.... Tell us the truth.... The man is not mad
Let’s assume he did the most terrible thing ever. When did harassing his wife and family with the military became the way forward? What happened to the police and the courthouse?

1 Like

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by akaahs(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
kingbee90:
TRUST ME!
This is one of the challenges of being a CEO. Someone applied to work for you, after working for a year or two as your director of operations and having access to your company's confidential documents, he resigns & leaves with your company's secrets/documents/files which he can either sell to your competitors/enemies, or use it to outrun/outshine you in the same line of business after his startup.
In some cases like this, some CEOs let it slide while some other CEOs go the Mafia way.

Back to the matter: There are always 2 sides to a story. Let's hear from the other party.
Which of the two sides??
If the ex boss have a case with him, let him allow the law enforcement do their job Na.
Why the intimidation and harassment?
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Technocracy: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Someone just made a case he and his family are been assaulted severally by his former employer supposedly rational people are waiting to hear from the other party this grossly appauling and a classical case of lack of civilization. The law protects the accused until it is proven otherwise. Take extra precaution to protect yourself and family. If your hands are clean you will prevail
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by kissdabride: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Some have concluded that the first person to accuse is innocent. No wonder Nigeria is in a mess. Lack of critical reasoning.
Its crystal clear that you and your people indulge in homosexual more than any tribe tribe in this country so directly you are a product of homosexual born inside gutter with pig.so no long thing you can go on with your pig lifestyle in fact pig has more value than you
What friendship man has with pig,I'm done with
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by daniberry: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
H100:
So, This morning, a very close friend who amicably resigned from his job mid July wrote to my inbox,
I had earlier read his posts on both Twitter and Instagram concerning threat to the life of him end his family.

My God. Same thing happen to me last month. I resigned from my job in May.. I just had a baby and my job was taking a lot of my time. I was even communicating with my boss up till 2 days before he sent police men to my house harrowing my parents. I wasn't at home. Came back and met the petition that I ran away with company equipments, I'm treating his life.... blah blah blahhh..... omo... my parents were like. Not possible o. boss also a yoruba man . Got to the station the next day....after much talk about stolen funds and all that..I was told to print my statement of account and him too. When he heard that he called my dad to one corner and was like lets sort it out outside the station. My dad said lai lai o.you accused my daughter, sent armed men to our house. Said she ran away when you guys have been communicating... long story short... case don close.. oga was being charged for a serious crime in HQ and he wanted to drag as many people to the ground with him as possible...

Link: https://twitter.com/gideon_okoli1/status/1425564322823032835?s=19
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by HUSTLER001: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Your mum thinks so. Ask her where she was all night.
See this animal.you don't know that your existence is a disgrace to mankind. In case you don't know your mum would be ashamed of birthing a dimwit as a child. But wait,when you were born they celebrated it right? That must have been a big mistake. It could have been better if you dad had just put his 'p' back into his trouser but see the result now,a useless child. I don't care if this hurts you.you deserve it. Imbec.ile
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yes. Delivered to your grandparents grin
Ngwanu banye n'ili grin
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by RichAbujaGuy: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sharp readers, check out the owner of the business with the name of the owner in the op. Where will the truth be found in this write up? wink

RESSORTIR GLOBAL VENTURES

Nature of business: Sale of Petroleum Products

https://nigeria24.me/ressortir-global-ventures
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Jaymoney5000(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

You're right sir ��
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by God1stson(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sanchozz:
What could be the cause of this now?

The cause is simply. The employee in question seemed to have raked in millions for the owner and was expecting good treatment or promotion but received more work with no appreciation. The employee decided to resign sensing he can help himself without d job. The employee became nervous that this man has known the in and out of his business and could do something to hamper him. This is done either to force him to come back or that he doesn't think of ever messing with his business. Las Las na insecurity on the part of the employer because the hunter doesn'twant to be the hunter. My one cent

1 Like

Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Maximumintel(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
You have succiently capture my mind.Brilliant write up. TRUST ME!
This is one of the challenges of being a CEO. Someone applied to work for you, after working for a year or two as your director of operations and having access to your company's confidential documents, he resigns & leaves with your company's secrets/documents/files which he can either sell to your competitors/enemies, or use it to outrun/outshine you in the same line of business after his startup.
In some cases like this, some CEOs let it slide while some other CEOs go the Mafia way.

Back to the matter: There are always 2 sides to a story. Let's hear from the other party. [/quote]
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by kriss27(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
There are always 2 sides to a story.

Let's hear d other man's story before we pass judgement.

I can never be in support of a defendant if I av not heard from d accused.

Courrrttttt.......we move!!
True but military interfering in civil matters is totally wrong! Especially when the case is already at station
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Kailalomo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Asiwin ni awon to ni e

KingOfAllIgbos:

Baba e ko n she omoluabi.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
HUSTLER001:

HUSTLER001 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

See this animal.you don't know that your existence is a disgrace to mankind. In case you don't know your mum would be ashamed of birthing a dimwit as a child. But wait,when you were born they celebrated it right? That must have been a big mistake. It could have been better if you dad had just put his 'p' back into his trouser but see the result now,a useless child. I don't care if this hurts you.you deserve it. Imbec.ile
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kailalomo:
Asiwin ni awon to ni e

Asiwin ni babanla baba e nile.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
kissdabride:

Kissdabride to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Its crystal clear that you and your people indulge in homosexual more than any tribe tribe in this country so directly you are a product of homosexual born inside gutter with pig.so no long thing you can go on with your pig lifestyle in fact pig has more value than you
What friendship man has with pig,I'm done with
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by ewosk: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
A lot of lawless folks here, a case is already before the police.

The person raising the alarm was not the person who went to police. But he presented himself and defended himself with the police. The case is still pending. If he is guilty in due time he will be charged.

It is lawlessness to involve Army officers in civil matters, so however you see it, the ex boss is still trying to stifle and harass him and an illegal like most Nigerians who will oppress others without recourse to the rule of law if they have the avenue.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by flokii: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
The guy must have committed a crime that got his former employer really angry.. trust people to tell stories in their own favour.

Till we hear the accused side of the story, I can't take sides or apportion blame.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Kailalomo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Omo radarada .. iyalaya e o kuku ni lare. Ogun onipe fi eje oloshi e weh

KingOfAllIgbos:

Asiwin ni babanla baba e nile.
Re: ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out by Lightorder: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

some Nigerians have mental problems. When you think they are about making sense, they would skip and mix it with nonsense. Oga, tribe- fight on , with your fellow unstable so- Igbo friends . You guys will soon bag awards on tribal matters. As una no dey reason well, most of these urchins triggering these squabbles on nairaland are neither Yorubas nor Igbos. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.