Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Should I Stay With Him For The Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay With Him For The Money? (1637 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Adetoluwa2: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Let me just put it here that insulting me would be a waste of your time. A complete waste so don’t even bother.
Now, I’ve got a man I have been with for a while, he recently cheated and I’m just not feeling him anymore as I’m so big on trust in a relationship.
Now he’s begging me to stay with him. He is rich, very comfortable and gifts me things. He got a car for me and the car is on its way from the abroad and he wants to set up a business for me as well as other things like properties etc
The problem is, he is a narcissist. He is very manipulative and controlling and life with him is point blank problematic and it will really affect my mental health. Should I stay with him and get those things, then leave when I am fully independent or should I leave now and protect my mental health.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by MufasaLion: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mmm

If you stay back because of the goodies and as you've said, he's gonna feel entitles to you and sooner or later he might starting beating you to a pulp if you complain about anything.

Good life is sweet and it can choke you unexpectedly.

Also, if you feel the goodies and the abuse you might face later on ain't worth your metal health, then you should just take your L now. I doubt if you gonna take your L. grin

But either ways, don't come back to create a thread and disturb us again. grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by donbachi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Say dis prayer.its very important.

May girls treat my sons the way,i'm about to treat dis man.ijn.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by BarrSly: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
I won’t insult you ooo why will I?

Truth be told, there are so many simps in Nigeria and they simply need to learn their lessons. I am trying my best to teach most of my gees how to step into the alpha lifestyle and be Redpill however most people won’t learn.

Indeed, experience is the best teacher. Maybe after an experience in your hands, he’ll know better than to be a simp. SO PLEASE EAT HIS MONEY...

However, on another note by the time you leave him, If he comes for your head to take a piece of revenge, I no dy o ...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Seated
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Adetoluwa2: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
BarrSly:

Truth be told, there are so many simps in Nigeria and they simply need to learn their lessons. I am trying my best to teach most of my gees how to step into the alpha lifestyle and be Redpill however most people won’t learn.

Indeed, experience is the best teacher. Maybe after an experience in your hands, he’ll know better than to be a simp. SO PLEASE EAT HIS MONEY...

However, on another note by the time you leave him, If he comes for your head to take a piece of revenge, I no dy o ...

We gather dey oo lol
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Adetoluwa2: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Seated

Don’t just sit abeg, give your opinion
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Adetoluwa2: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
donbachi:
Say dis prayer.its very important.

May girls treat my sons the way,i'm about to treat dis man.ijn.

If my sons Bleep up, it’s on them. Period
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Adetoluwa2:

Don’t just sit abeg, give your opinion
Does my sitting disturb you? Leave me to read comments please.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Godada(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Godada(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Your situation is simply what give birth to seductive, manipulative and art of indirection that has been perfected by skilled ladies.

Ladies who find themselves caught in between brutish men are forced to scheme, plot and wear a mask usually living a lie meticulously.

Regardless of whether he cheats or not, you are in a quagmire. So forget about his cheating for now.

Your goal is to get what you can while the going is good. Shoulder his annoying tendencies and plot your exit. You would simply need to skip town and toss your SIM card when you are done because he feels he owns you and would want a pound of flesh if you break up with him.

Be an extraordinary woman because she scoops to conquer.

Psych yourself to Keep your mental health

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Adetoluwa2: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Godada:

Your situation is simply what give birth to seductive, manipulative and art of indirection that has been perfected skilled ladies.

Regardless of whether he cheats or not, you are in a quagmire. So forget about his cheating for now.

Your goal is to get what you can while the going is good. Shoulder his annoying tendencies and plot your exit. You would simply need to skip town and toss your SIM card.

T for thanks. grin
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Osho free choke you there grin
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Adetoluwa2: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Bouz:
Osho free choke you there grin

Wetin dis one dey talk undecided
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Adetoluwa2:

Wetin dis one dey talk undecided
May thunder disfigure the man behind this account, you guys create fake account to post nonsense about ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Babe collect those things and immediately resell them with some flimsy excuse, this is to have full claim to those gifts,if you now leave without grabbing those gifts to make yourself independent wetin you come gain?just be smart.You can overlook all the gifts sha if you really don't need them.Lastly don't marry such man,you'll regret.Plan your exit wisely.
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Adetoluwa2: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Bouz:
May thunder disfigure the man behind this account, you guys create fake account to post nonsense about ladies.

Abeg rest
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Adetoluwa2: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
Babe collect those things and immediately resell them with some flimsy excuse, this is to have full claim to those gifts,if you now leave without grabbing those gifts to make yourself independent wetin you come gain?just be smart.You can overlook all the gifts sha if you really don't need them.Lastly don't marry such man,you'll regret.Plan your exit wisely.

Thank you wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Adetoluwa2:

Thank you wink
You are welcome, life is check and balance, never trade your love and emotions for free,the goal is never to be at the loosing end.
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by dandig(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Godada:

Your situation is simply what give birth to seductive, manipulative and art of indirection that has been perfected by skilled ladies.

Ladies who find themselves caught in between brutish men are forced to scheme, plot and wear a mask usually living a lie meticulously.

Your goal is to get what you can while the going is good. Shoulder his annoying tendencies and plot your exit. You would simply need to skip town and toss your SIM card when you are done because he feels he owns you and would want a pound of flesh if you break up with him.

the whole simple truth
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ok

First of all, he do make love with ya right?
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Palazee(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
BarrSly:

Am supporting your advice with two bags of garri

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Kevsmart88(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
The niggur cheated and that for me is the deal breaker.
Never feel as a man your money makes you entitled to cheating, that's lame.
For you girl, I would endorse you on this one.
Be self centered or egocentric as you like if only you never cheated on him.
Niggur f**ked up big time.
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
What does it feel like to have $1million in your akant and cuddling with your pretty, busty wife in this cold weather, watching bbn on a sofa or in bed.

With the kids tucked in bed and sleeping away and you with your wife relishing every moment of warmth and hearts beating together.. Father Lord!! shocked shocked

I want to have this life or I die.. Wait!

I guess I can only imagine.

This life no just balance wala
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Palazee(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Abeg eat the SIMP money

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Legbegbe21: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
you've concluded in your mind already. No matter the advice we give you. We all know what you'll do

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by debbydams(f): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
Adetoluwa2:
Let me just put it here that insulting me would be a waste of your time. A complete waste so don’t even bother.
Now, I’ve got a man I have been with for a while, he recently cheated and I’m just not feeling him anymore as I’m so big on trust in a relationship.
Now he’s begging me to stay with him. He is rich, very comfortable and gifts me things. He got a car for me and the car is on its way from the abroad and he wants to set up a business for me as well as other things like properties etc
The problem is, he is a narcissist. He is very manipulative and controlling and life with him is point blank problematic and it will really affect my mental health. Should I stay with him and get those things, then leave when I am fully independent or should I leave now and protect my mental health.
hum mm tell us the truth,all I see here is lies..

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Snitch24(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lmao get the car first sis
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by techWriter1: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
believe dis prayer.its very important.May boys treatmentment my children the thing,i'm about to treatmentment dis man.ijn.
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Important lesson: Anything you are doing for your " girlfriend " do it in your name.

Buy the car in your name, open the business in your name and buy the property in your name.

Make her understand you are doing it as a family because you looking at both of you getting married as one.

In a nutshell, it will be the families' car, business, properties, etc. The day she decides to leave she ain't taking anything along with her.
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Adetoluwa2: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Legbegbe21:
you've concluded in your mind already. No matter the advice we give you. We all know what you'll do

If I concluded already, I wouldn’t be here love
Re: Should I Stay With Him For The Money? by Adetoluwa2: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
techWriter1:
believe dis prayer.its very important.May boys treatmentment my children the thing,i'm about to treatmentment dis man.ijn.

My brother, if my children step out on their relationships and cheat, whatever happens afterwards is on them. I’d raise them better than to do that though wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie / Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend / What's her intention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.