Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? (13155 Views)

Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Harrykn: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2021
I don’t feel anything because I don’t have to give.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Jayrow08: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Back then if I don't have offering I prefer not going to church atall

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by amrichy(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Even when I have, I don't pay offering in church.
Just know that when you pay offering, it's not God that receives it but your pastor. God has no need for your offering!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Pathokpo: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2021
seyi360:
It has never been an easy feeling the times I had none to give Awkward and odd was the feeling ,to say the least. It should always be a thing of joy to be able to give cheerfully to the God who gave us all things. I love to always give to the Lord.
The worst is the way those stupid ushers will look at you. For me if it involves going to the front of the alter, I will just jejeli fold my arm like like like Tyson's punch dance to the alter and put my empty hand in the basket. I can't kill my self. If you don't go to the alter, the way some people in the church will look at you, he go be like say na you kill Jesus.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Torosk1(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2021
I do go outside when its time for offering grin
We must serve God

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2021
I dont feel anyhow. I use the opportunity to tell God that i need money ni o

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Ladylawyer(f): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2021
tobechi74:
Congratulations, you will not go home with less
Lol, what does that mean?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by HolyTitus(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2021
I don't feel anything. I basically dance to return back their envelope
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Ladylawyer(f): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Felt embarrassed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Seniorwriter(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2021
seyi360:
It has never been an easy feeling the times I had none to give Awkward and odd was the feeling ,to say the least. It should always be a thing of joy to be able to give cheerfully to the God who gave us all things. I love to always give to the Lord.

SMH
Religion is politics in Nigeria, Africa....

There is no feeling of remorse that should occur if you don't have to give....but if you do then enjoy the gratification....money is only useful for humans .

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Starboytwo(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2021
I feel good.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by dobujay(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2021
The feeling is not always easy oo. God understand and see your heart that you don't have to give but the way people will look at you eh make you regret of even going to church that day especially if they dance leave only you for the full row and you are popular in the church. The way we practice Christianity in this part of the world is really something else, May God help and have mercy on us. Me no go today cos I no get offering, not happy about it but just to stay cool and grateful to God.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by DAMN99: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2021
We that will refuse to go to church because we don't have offering nko
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Olaniyi247(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2021
Best thing is to pretend as if you feel pressed and you want to go the toilet.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Femifocus(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2021
Dats s just wat am in nw nw am very very weak to go church, looking at ppl paying offering i will b ashamed to and b free . Chai � is really good oooo may God bless us.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Connected1: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2021
I feel God doesn't want me to give offering for that day, reason I have nothing to give.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by kingemaker(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2021
When I already gave a dance offering?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by YouandiAllofus: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2021
seyi360:
It has never been an easy feeling the times I had none to give Awkward and odd was the feeling ,to say the least. It should always be a thing of joy to be able to give cheerfully to the God who gave us all things. I love to always give to the I ord.

Ladylawyer:
Felt embarrassed
Pls stop! Do not make it look like giving to the church or pastor is giving to God. The Almighty does not require any form of monetary appreciation for his grace and kindness to mankind... What he wants of us is simply to follow his ten commandments. Once you understand this, you'd know that helping someone up when they fall is far more required than donations to church or pastors whom you have 'no authority to question' its expeditions. Do not be deceived!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by urchcoded(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2021
I always return my envelope empty. And I don't feel bad at all.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2021
SteveMac88
SteveMac88
7 hours ago (edited)
JESUS IS COMING SOON // DON'T GET LEFT BEHIND!!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to come on here real quick and try to impress upon everyone how close we are to the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

I'm planning to make a post in the next couple of weeks concerning the Rapture taking place on the Feast of Trumpets, which is also known as Rosh Hashanah. But after years of studying this, I'm at the point where I have no doubt in my mind that the Rapture is the Feast of Trumpets, and the Feast of the Trumpets is the Rapture... Period... I even had a dream a couple of years ago where a lady walked up to me and flat out said, "The rapture will happen on the Feast of Trumpets."

Jesus also fulfilled all the Spring Feasts to the very day, and I believe will fulfill all of the Fall Feasts to the very day as well, with the next one being the Feast of Trumpets, which this year falls between September 6-8, less than one month from today. We also just happen to be 73 years past the rebirth of Israel in1948, which fulfilled the Parable of the Fig Tree in Matthew 24, where Jesus said that the generation which witnesses this come to pass would be the last generation before His return…

Also, Psalm 90:10 defines a generation as 70 to 80 years, but if you subtract the length of the 7 year tribulation from the max of 80 years, that brings you to this year, 2021, with this upcoming Feast of Trumpets being the last one to fall within this timeframe. Even Pastor Jimmy Evans has preached on all of these points as well, while Pastors Perry Stone and Mark Biltz both have taught that the Rapture will occur on the Feast of Trumpets, in any given year.

And guys, I realize that Psalm 90:10 could end up not being the correct definition for the length of a generation, and that it's possible Jesus could have meant the last person alive to see the things He spoke of in Matthew 24. But that verse literally ends with, "And then we fly away," while many bible prophecy teachers agree that it is the correct verse to use to define the length of the generation Jesus was speaking of, concerning the Parable of the Fig Tree.

I even had a dream 6 months or so ago, following asking Jesus in prayer how much longer before He's coming back, in which I was literally shown a golden fall scene, with big bold letters in red which simply said, "September 2021." I was shocked by this, however, and really didn't feel worthy enough for such a direct answer, but that is exactly what I was shown, which I've posted about a couple time before as well.

I realize all of this comes across as date setting too... And because of posting that dream, which clearly seems to imply that the Rapture of the Church could be next month, which I sure hope and pray it is as what else could it have meant, it is potentially grossly irresponsible to do so on my part as well, the irony of which hasn't escaped me either as I've always been appalled by rapture date setters, many of whom don't even stop after the first time of doing it, and I'm looking at you Harold Camping... Meaning I will no longer be able to continue with this channel following the Feast of Trumpets this year, as to do so if we are still here would be the ultimate Jumping the Shark, and I would just no longer have any credibility after that point.

I will plan to leave the channel up though without making any further posts, hopefully due to no longer being here to do so, as the Holy Spirit told me in July 2017, 2 years after I had first started getting dreams and visions of judgment coming to America and of Jesus' soon return, that "These things will come to pass, Prophesy," which is what prompted me to start this channel in the first place, a week after receiving that message.

I don't know about ya'll though, but I am just tired and worn down, and can think of nothing anymore but Jesus taking us out of this fallen world, which seems to be getting more and more wicked by the day. But when I think about all the hundreds if not thousands of rapture dreams that all of our brothers and sisters have been posting on YouTube, many of which I have shared on this channel, it just seems to reinforce to me that our time on this earth is drawing to a close, as Jesus is about to come and get us...

But like I mentioned above too, many others have even had left behind dreams, myself included. In one of mine, I actually saw a small Cessna single engine aircraft crashing to the ground, with no pilot in the plane, while in another one I was sitting in the passenger seat of a small plane, when suddenly I saw that the pilot next to me had vanished. When I looked at the ground far below too, there were fires everywhere, and it seemed as though chaos had already begun. In another one, I saw the rapture take place when I realized I had been left behind. I then realized people were coming out into the street staring up at the sky and taking pictures with their phones, when I looked and saw two ominous looking blood red moons rising above the horizon. I saw that even the animals had gone mad too, with one little fluffy white ankle biter dog leaping up and latching onto my wrist with it's teeth, with others barking like crazy suddenly, while also seeing my ex-wife who got re-married after leaving me get left behind as well. In another dream where I saw myself getting raptured from where I work, during which I was shown in that dream that we are changed into our glorified bodies before going up, which I had not realized until that dream, I actually saw a coworker get left behind, who is a lady that left her husband over a year ago to be with someone else.

So I said all of that to say that if you're living in unrepentant sin, like drunkenness, fornication, adultery, thievery, idolatry, voting for liberals (Just kidding, that last one's not actually in the bible), then now's the time to be repenting and turning back to Jesus. Because the Rapture of the Church is coming soon folks, and you do not want to be left behind for the horrors that are coming during the 7 year tribulation, where after the midpoint of which you will not be able to buy or sell (go to the store or have a job), unless you have the MOTB, while those that take this Mark will be condemned to hell forevermore, and those that refuse the Mark will have their heads removed with a guillotine.

The last thing I'll add to this post was a vision from nearly a week ago, where I saw my alarm clock which showed that it was 11:38. I immediately thought that was odd as it seemed like I had already slept for the whole night, when I looked at the real clock which said it was after 5am already. That one had me stumped for the longest time, however, as nothing about it seemed to make sense. In Strong's it does mean David, while it seemed to possibly point towards John 11 as well, in which Jesus commands Lazarus to come out of the grave. But I had almost stopped thinking about it until the other afternoon, when I decided to see what page it landed on in my bible. To my astonishment, however, it landed on the backside of the completely blank page that separates the old and the new testament in my bible, which still at first had me stumped, but I realized this had to be what the Holy Spirit was pointing me towards. I finally realized though that on the very next page, the new testament starts with Jesus' First Coming into this world in Bethlehem, but that He is coming again very soon at the Rapture of the Church, which will effectively end the Church age which we are still in right now...

So keep looking up brothers and sisters, as our redemption is drawing very near!

God bless, and Maranatha!!!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Coronavirus84: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:
Nemo dat quod non habet!

You can't give what you don't have!

One of the things most Christians fail to believe is that God enriches and impoverish people as He deem fit.

Business law

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by phemmyfour: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2021
seyi360:
Offering does start and ends with MONEY. God sees your heart and that's a lot offering compared to money

It's called OFFERING i.e ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you can OFFER

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Willie2015: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2021
seyi360:

I gather my offering and tithe...
Once in a month...
Pay via e platform...
Dats all for the month...
No be everyday...
Person dey get money for hand.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Coronavirus84: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2021
I do not feel anything because las las na pastor go still cash out mugu money
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by saxby(f): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2021
no how really, i know that if i had i will give an definitely God will always provide for next time.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2021
seyi360:

Mostly, pple don't plan their offerings.
If u plan ur offerings the same way u plan ur spending, u will always have to give.
Most pple only remember offerings on Sunday morning, u would have spent money on unnecessary things during the week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Oblizdahfuture: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2021
Surely when you have definitely you give but when you know you sincerely don't have, it's okay just don't let Some foolish thoughts round you.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Jahsdaughter052(f): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2021
What God requires is a voluntary Offering not offering by compulsion
So if you don't have any money to give, God understands.All he requires is that you do it with a willing heart not by force.
Even when you give 1million begrudgingly,he won't accept, but when you give 100 naira from a willing heart he accepts
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Darkblood: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2021
seyi360:
What type of question is this?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by Snitch24(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
The issues is that some folks will be looking at u as if u are a church rat.

Lmao
Untop my own money
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? by silibaba: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2021
seyi360:
I don't get it.how do you give to someone who gave you? And he is still in the business of giving. Go and give to the poor, that is the instruction in the bible. Ask Nicodemus and the rest. God don't need your naira biko. Just live a righteous life, that s all his asking you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd / New Photos Of Children Who Survived Reigners Church Collapse / How Does A Person Know That He Or She Has The Heavenly Calling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.