Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. (763 Views)

Dog got me pregnant three times / How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. by zexy2030(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Eva sponsored a task where each housemate were told to choose a partner, write on their skin or body, some body defects or body shame that house mates. The outcome got some house mates crying sha...

Emma n liquorose cried

Emma was called elf, skinnyleg and skeleton

Liquorose was called ponmo lips, bow legged, bent ass.

White money was written: small dick, flat ass.

Pls add yours if u watched the task.

But tonight I suspect arin will rape somebody tonight. Guess who?
Re: This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. by Zoly: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello everyone....
This number has be investigated and also confirmed to be use by a scammer on Nairaland; 09121293228.
Beware, IGNORE every comment made by this person.
He has scammed some Nairalanders.
The scammer's Nairaland moniker is pakiwe33...
Re: This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. by zexy2030(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Zoly:
Hello everyone....
This number has be investigated and also confirmed to be use by a scammer on Nairaland; 09121293228.
Beware, IGNORE every comment made by this person.
He has scammed some Nairalanders.
The scammer's Nairaland moniker is pakiwe33...
This faceless forum sha...I think there is alot of work to be done by the mode.
Re: This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. by Palazee(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Who Bbnaija epp

1 Like

Re: This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. by zexy2030(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
E no help anybody but I think I learnt some fun stuffs, life is short, learn from an organised show on how to make it more pleasurable...cross is the first son of EZEGO that billionaire who buys the latest cars in Nigeria, we were told he was a ritualist but CROSS happens to be his first son...that's a coincindence
Re: This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:
E no help anybody but I think I learnt some fun stuffs, life is short, learn from an organised show on how to make it more pleasurable...cross is the first son of EZEGO that billionaire who buys the latest cars in Nigeria, we were told he was a ritualist but CROSS happens to be his first son...that's a coincindence

I wonder where you got the news of Ritualist. I think Ezego's body was found at Okija shrine but that is another story.

He was not a ritualist but rumors had it he was a high scale conman. He even conned the President of Libya then, Gadaffi. But, it was gists flying in articles.

He was like the Hushpuppi of that time. Very flashy and threw exotic parties regularly.

If I remember well, he died on his birthday. People were waiting for him at his house for his lavish birthday party when the news broke he was dead.
Re: This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:

This news really touched me because I still vividly remember it because the accident happened I think in Port Harcourt and Ezego was rushed to Rivon Clinics at Rumukwrusi.

Cross was not the one in the car when Ezego crashed.
Stay strong man.
Re: This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rubbish...!!!

1 Like

Re: This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. by zexy2030(m): 1:15am On Aug 15, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

This news really touched me because I still vividly remember it because the accident happened I think in Port Harcourt and Ezego was rushed to Rivon Clinics at Rumukwrusi.

Sad part that his first son was riding with him in the new car he bought then, a Grand Cherokee when the accident happened. I think Ezego was unconscious and his first son came out of the car screaming, "My daddy, my daddy".

Heartbreaking. That was Cross. Shocking.

Stay strong man.
From investigation, he doesn't relate to him.
Re: This Bbn Task tonight Got Me Cracked. by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2021
zexy2030:

From investigation, he doesn't relate to him.

Cross is Ezego's son from my investigation. Ezego did not marry his mother. That is why the names are different.

However, Cross has always been linked to the Ezego enterprise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Said Sex Is Overatted. / Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. / Who Is Your Favourite Singer Btw Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Chidinma, Teni, Niniol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.