Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. (775 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / My Mother Lie And How It Helped my mental health / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Truvelisback(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Good day, Fellas. Stubborness or violenced no good but it help me during my childhood. I grew up in Lagos and i spent most of years in Lagos, precisely Ajegunle Apapa Lagos. This is my story. I was this gentle, cool and friendly guy who don't like trouble but intimidation and oppression from guys made me became an hard person. I'm the type that hates intimidation and oppression. I became Tyson Fury by all means. I had fought(exchange of blows) with Almost all my friends b4 we became tight friends. Na after the fight many of them come dey respect me and come dey mind how dem dey talk to me. Still typing....

1 Like

Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Candidlady: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
¤kabiru please pass that my fav chair thank you¤
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Candidlady: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
All lagosians na agbero!
ithink it has something to do with the environs!
aunty mariangeles can idisturb you small!
what is the meaning of "orlormu la"?
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Ussycool: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Oyyah we dey kamkpe
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Truvelisback(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
I'm that slim gentle type that if u see, u won't imagine that i would fight anyone because of my gentle nature. I'm the type that i don't like carrying of weapons like bottle, cutlass etc. If u break bottle For me, i go first run, even if i know say i go fit beat u die, i go first run. Back to story, this made me famous in my area then. After fighting, the next day, if i am passing by, some guys would be pointing at me saying, na the guy be that, wey follow so, so, so fight. Note: I don't smoke neither do i drink.
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Mariangeles(f): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:
All lagosians na agbero!

ithink it has something to do with the environs!

That means we're all agberos? grin

aunty mariangeles can idisturb you small!

what is the meaning of "orlormu la"?

I couldn't figure it out because of the spelling.
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by dhiqson(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Omo eko la wa grin
Agberoic in nature
Born and brought up there tongue
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Truvelisback(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
I don't indulge in street fight or in a free fight. E.g my street fighting with another street, u will never see me involved. I know the danger, so i don't indulge. Immediately those guys have issues with another street or other guys and i noticed they wanna go and fight, i would give excuse saying i want go and buy this or that, i don japa be that. In a free fight or a street fight, nobody be actor.
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Solofresh2: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Am a gentle fellow too but I don't take shit.
If you try bullying me for my gentleness,then you are finished

2 Likes

Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Godada(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Truvelisback(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
My mum was the type that do pray for me inspite of my stubborness and fighting. Sometimes, how she got the news that i fought with someone still astonishes me. I guess some of our neighbours could be the ones telling her.There was a day my mum was coming from a vigil btw 4am to 5am. According to her some guys approached her and wanted to rob her, that one of the guys told his fellow gang that they shouldn't rob my mum, that he knows her son(me). He even mentioned my name. When my mum got home, she told me her experience.
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Candidlady: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

That means we're all agberos? grin

ithink so. Theres this popular saying "if you can survive in lagos you can survive anywhere". How true is this?

I couldn't figure it out because of the spelling.

google translate sef couldnt help me.

Modified:- it means big bust! Thanks my mum cheesy cheesy
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Wawelexy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Na mouth 90% of we Lagos brought up get....

Go to kano and see real fight.... Dambe.

1 Like

Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Truvelisback(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wawelexy:

Those Aboki their fight wey their blow dey rarely touch each other.

Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Candidlady: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wawelexy:

god bles you! A westerner ma make mouth from now til tomorow! Was somewhere a particular day, 2yoruba individuals heating it out but "verbaly". If it were to be northerners am sure one of 'em would have puld out a weapon!

we at this end we got no time to talk we let our "kaya" do the talking!

lagos is so overated/overhyped
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Mariangeles(f): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

ithink so. Theres this popular saying "if you can survive in lagos you can survive anywhere". How true is this?

Very true.
Living in Lagos toughens you up and makes you more alert.
Another thing is, if you're new in Lagos, people (especially agberos) can easily tell from your body language.

My sister was recently approached by some scammers/abductors with one of their tricks of not knowing the address to where they were going (who knows what their intentions were?)
They kept showing her dollars and telling her how they were going to compensate her for her time, if only she can " help" them locate where they were going.
She just finished them off and told them to get off her sight before she screams to alert people, and they just walked away quickly.

Now, a JJC would've thought they genuinely needed help, and probably fallen into their traps.

google translate sef couldnt help me.

Pele dear. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Candidlady: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

Very true.
Living in Lagos toughens you up and makes you more alert.
Another thing is, if you're new in Lagos, people (especially agberos) can easily tell from your body language.
but living in abj too has taught me to be alert¤although there ar levels to been "taught"

My sister was recently approached by some scammers/abductors with one of their tricks of not knowing the address to where they were going (who knows what their intentions were?)
They kept showing her dollars and telling her how they were going to compensate her for her time, if only she can " help" them locate where they were going.
She just finished them off and told them to get off her sight before she screams to alert people, and they just walked away quickly.

wow. The truth is almy lagos pal are street smart

Now, a JJC would've thought they genuinely needed help, and probably fell into their traps.

Pele dear. sad[/quote]
iwould have falen
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Wawelexy(m): 2:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
Those Aboki their fight wey their blow dey rarely touch each other.

Who tell u, try engage one of them na, Wetin go touch you go pass blow...na then you go know say u no sabi fight......

1 Like

Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Wawelexy(m): 2:51am On Nov 25, 2021
Candidlady:

god bles you! A westerner ma make mouth from now til tomorow! Was somewhere a particular day, 2yoruba individuals heating it out but "verbaly". If it were to be northerners am sure one of 'em would have puld out a weapon!

we at this end we got no time to talk we let our "kaya" do the talking!

lagos is so overated/overhyped

Lol, Lagosians can use mouth to scare someone like fury away....

1 Like

Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Boogyman557: 4:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Truvelisback(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Wawelexy:

Who tell u, try engage one of them na, Wetin go touch you go pass blow...na then you go know say u no sabi fight......
I know say their one, na one. But that their fight only get advantage for open place. Na once i don see 2 Aboki dey fight Dambe for Lagos b4. Anyway, if that their one blow touch u lason, na Hospital straight. Anywhere e touch u.
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Truvelisback(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Wawelexy:

Lol, Lagosians can use mouth to scare someone like fury away....
Rugged guys dey oooo.
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Wawelexy(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
Rugged guys dey oooo.

Sure, but few and they don't make mouth.....their ruggedity speaks for them....

1 Like

Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by Blackblessed500(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Wawelexy:

i can testify been to places like kaduna,jos oboi those guys tough ehh nah weapons dem go start to remove very coldhearted
thank God i was just in those states to visit one family member or the other and later leave cuz i started making rugged frnds most popular ones i later left but it has taught me to be very smart streetwise always alert and issues of trust it has really helped till date
Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by purefacti(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Wawelexy:

dambe is very powerful punch but it's also very dangerous because u as an attacker when you miss your target u will be vulnerable to your opponent attacks cause it takes seconds for you to regain your balance and also it has no defense tactics infact during my primary school i dealt with alot of folks with their dambe fighting tactics all i have to do is wait for you to attack first

1 Like

Re: Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. by purefacti(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
I'm that slim gentle type that if u see, u won't imagine that i would fight anyone because of my gentle nature. I'm the type that i don't like carrying of weapons like bottle, cutlass etc. If u break bottle For me, i go first run, even if i know say i go fit beat u die, i go first run. Back to story, this made me famous in my area then. After fighting, the next day, if i am passing by, some guys would be pointing at me saying, na the guy be that, wey follow so, so, so fight. Note: I don't smoke neither do i drink.

op is like we have a lot of things in common everything u penned down here just described how i behaves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Simple Can Some Men Be? / What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers / Meet The Sexiest Man On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.