Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Igbos Of Haiti. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Of Haiti. (6457 Views)

Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / African Americans Narrate History Of Igbo And Haiti Resistance Against Slavery / Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
LokoH:

What was the population of the four people you mentioned put together compare to Igbo population then ?

If your father did give you this as a history, stay away from him, he is a fool and has no legacy for you
stop typing ignorant things.... oya read small of your history
.... see Ijaws handwork here
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo-Landing
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
are you ok? igbo a semi-death tribe..?..

Izon is the greatest tribe thats why Igbos are on kneels begging us from 1967 till now...

Igbo is an insignificant and inconsequential tribe that everybody they beg turned down their requests..

igbos that were born by ashawo mothers.... thats they running drugs and baby selling everywh

Izon where, that filthy tribe. Please, stop dreaming. What do IZon have, and who have Igbos been begging.

Igbos have been giving you suggestions and you failed to heed to their warning, what has it caused you but deaths, and wallowing in your misery.

You have all the oil in the world (as you believe you have) but you are one of the poorest. Who's fooling who, if Izon is left out of the map of Nigeria, it adds nothing in Nigeria.

The only thing you have is oil, no human resources, and no one wanting to seemingly develop themselves.

Stop dreaming when it comes to the Igbos.
The Igbos are far greater than the small tribe called Izon, who are they self.

I heard all they do everyday is stay at the creeks and drink Burukutu grin

Silly bunch of people, and now you come here to share shoulders with my Igbo people. You know go reach and you neevr go reach. Yeye they smell grin grin

I'll have to add, Izon are the women who have more prostitutes, if you must say. Legend say, becuase of their marine spirits which attack their women and pushes them to do heinous deeds, am I lying

Isn't the mami water curse, threading your women who end up doing the same prostitution you talk about? grin grin

Igbos are civil women, who are keen in keeping their purity till the time of marriages, so stay to that. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sergio101:

From now till tomorrow, ijaw combined with Yoruba cannot compete with the great igbos....... Fact's
how can Ijaws compete with Igbos facts? God forbid bad thing.....

Ijaws are known for their genuine business and legitimate works......

Igbos feats and achievements are through drug peddling.....babyfactoring......419......selling fake products......ashawo works......ritualism....

No tribe can compete with Igbos in their businesses

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=ThickSharon123 post=104892827]
[\quote]shut up...
1)Igbos are well known ashawos, even kanu said it..

2)ojukwu beg Izons... kanu beg Izons.... ipob begging Izons.... The truth is Igbos cannot survived alone without mighty Izons....

3)Igbos are rejected by south africa... Igbos rejected by norths.... Igbos rejected by western reject Ibos..... South south rejected Igbos.....

Every body on earth hated Igbos......

Even God has rejected Igbos.....

There is no Igbo man in the list of successful business men......

Ibos are only successful in baby factory....ritual....drug push....ashawo work... 419

Let me stop here first and look you with one eye

1 Like

Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=Captain8 post=104894137][/quote]

Tahhh!!! grin grin grin

That's a lie, the Izons would never add any worth to the Igbos. It is even the Izons that supposed to be happy when some less knowledgeable Igbos tries to include you with the Igbos.
It is a privilege to be Igbo.

There's nothing and no worth the Izons have to the Igbos, we don't even look your way. You have nothing to offer. The people that holds improtnace to us are our Ibibio kin and the rest, but the Izon you people are a lost cause.

No worth whatsaover. Stop dreaming sweetheart, you can never reach the level of the Igbos, no matter how you dream till the end of time.

Igbos are treasured in the Americas, Jamaica, US, Europe, China and most countries. Even the King of Jordan or is it Dubai had said the Igbos is what makes Nigeria known to the world. grin grin. But which country would claim to be Izon, or has any Izon man contributed to the nation? Tell me which country.
You guys are a silly bunch of people, accept it grin grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
SlyDev:

grin cheesy the guy is very biased, he mostly push anti Yoruba thread to front page immediately.
the nairaland mod is not fair at all.....
if they want to stop fight on nairaland, why cant they stop Igbos that are instigating the fight..?..

people only defend and react to the igbo youths provokative comments and threads....

seun lalasticlala mynd4 and others should first mornitor and scrutinized all ipob provokative posts and thread before fight will stop on nairaland..... why is it that other tribes doesn't fight?

any tribe that is fighting, igbos must be opponent..why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
thicksharon123 igbo lords like kanu, ojukwu, ekpa simon, emma powerless etc have all begged Izons and tired..to the extent ipob start giving some of Izons money to join ipob...

Ijaw is a powerful nation like america...thats why igbos are pleading to relate us.....

Igbo is like afganist that relied on powerful nations like america, Izon, or israel to survived....

thats why ipob claiming that Igbo related to Izon and israel.....

everyone know Ijaws are the masters of Igbos.....
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
thicksharon123 igbo lords like kanu, ojukwu, ekpa simon, emma powerless etc have all begged Izons and tired..to the extent ipob start giving some of Izons money to join ipob...

Ijaw is a powerful nation like america...thats why igbos are pleading to relate us.....

Igbo is like afganist that relied on powerful nations like america, Izon, or israel to survived....

thats why ipob claiming that Igbo related to Izon and israel.....

everyone know Ijaws are the masters of Igbos.....

Shush... grin grin grin... That's a taboo..."Izon are masters of what??"

Masters and you have nothing that influenced the greatest tribe. There is nothing you people contributed, and would never contribute.

The only thing you people contributed is the Biafra name (as I heard) and that was when you guys all sat on a round table to discuss it; when everyone decided to leave Nigeria becuase of the future hardship as predicted by the Igbos.

Nothing else, there's nothing you guys ever contributed. Igbos care less of the Izons, they hold no improtnace to them.

And now, who's trying to attach to the Igbos. Don't you think by saying "Izons are the masters of " That they are trying to find support and find who would attach to them grin grin

Izons are nothing when it comes to the Igbos, as I would say again most Igbos do not know what Izon or who Ijaw is? That's a fact.
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Shush... grin grin grin... That's a taboo..."Izon are masters of what??"

Masters and you have nothing that influenced the greatest tribe. There is nothing you people contributed, and would never contribute.

The only thing you people contributed is the Biafra name (as I heard) and that was when you guys all sat on a round table to discuss it; when everyone decided to leave Nigeria becuase of the future hardship as predicted by the Igbos.

Nothing else, there's nothing you guys ever contributed. Igbos care less of the Izons, they hold no improtnace to them.

And now, who's trying to attach to the Igbos. Don't you think by saying "Izons are the masters of " That they are trying to find support and find who would attach to them grin grin

Izons are nothing when it comes to the Igbos,
thank GOD you agreed that Izons are the Igbos masters...as you confirmed it that it was Izons that gave you igbos names..... am glad you know it....

Mighty Izon
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
thank GOD you agreed that Izons are the Igbos masters...as you confirmed it that it was Izons that gave you igbos names..... am glad you know it....

Mighty Izon

Who agreed. Where in my comment did I agree. grin grin...are you suffering from Delusionary attacks.

Izons are not the masters of anyone, because Igbos hardly know who they are. They can hardly associate themselves with Izon people, becuase they feel they are a disgrace. grin grin

You guys have oil and boasts Igbo wants to attach to you because of your oil. Now, the question that lies here is, the oil you guys claim to have and cliam that iGbos want to steal or benefit from, what good has it done for you people? grin grin

I believe you people in Ijaw land have "paranoia" becuase you feel that everyone is onto you becuase of oil? grin grin... And that has caused the people who loved you once, distancing theirself away from you, and I don't think it would heal that soon as soon as you people realize your mistake.

Keep on wallowing in your misery and cliaming master status.

Your true masters are Bini people, you people proudly said it and there's evidence, so stick with it. grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
shut up thicksharon123 ....Izons gave igbos names like biafra, dot in circle, landlocked, and they proudly accepted them..... what insignificant igbos lives could be if not Izons?

Izons made Igbos.....

No wonder some Igbo youths claiming to be Izons online...... Its even a big pride for Igbos if they answer Izon.....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
shut up thicksharon123 ....Izons gave igbos names like biafra, dot in circle, landlocked, and they proudly accepted them..... what insignificant igbos lives could be if not Izons?

Izons made Igbos.....

No wonder some Igbo youths claiming to be Izons online...... Its even a big pride for Igbos if they answer Izon.....

Stop crying grin grin grin grin...Izons never gave any Igbo name, which name is Izon except Biafra. And Biafra was made for the whole southern states (even Izon agreed to it) when we all agreed to live, but now it is now wholly for the Igbos, and you guys have no part in it.

Your real masters is the Bini's,. So stick with your LORD's and stop associating yourself with the Igbos. When your Bini lord's where using you as members, slaves and Royals, Igbos had no business with you. So stop attaching yourself with them grin grin
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Stop crying grin grin grin grin...Izons never gave any Igbo name, which name is Izon except Biafra. And Biafra was made for the whole southern states (even Izon agreed to it) when we all agreed to live, but now it is now wholly for the Igbos, and you guys have no part in it.

Your real masters is the Bini's,. So stick with your LORD's and stop associating yourself with the Igbos. When your Bini lord's where using you as members, slaves and Royals, Igbos had no business with you. So stop attaching yourself with them grin grin
what are you talking na my small girl.... Izons gave Igbos biafra name and ojukw igbo king accepted it ones....

Izons are lords to Igbos....everyone know it na..... Stop trying to dodge
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
what are you talking na my small girl.... Izons gave Igbos biafra name and ojukw igbo king accepted it ones....

Izons are lords to Igbos....everyone know it na..... Stop trying to dodge

They are never and would never be. Igbos are greater and they don't need the Izon to get greatness status. They are great and that's who they'll forever be. grin
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

They are never and would never be. Igbos are greater and they don't need the Izon to get greatness status. They are great and that's who they'll forever be. grin
wake up na..... Izons are Igbos masters......you this girl go read history or asked your elders so you can freed yourself from ignorant decease....
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
wake up na..... Izons are Igbos masters......you this girl go read history or asked your elders so you can freed yourself from ignorant decease....

grin grin grin grin grin....I believe you wanted to say Izon are Bini subjects. Or Bini masters are Lord of the Izon, you people always hint on it, so why do you want to attach to the Igbos now. grin grin

Igbo would rebuke that statement that you said, and I rebuke it for them now grin grin.. it shall never occur in this life or the afterlife grin grin grin.

Izon, those smelly fishy, alcoholic people. And Igbo keeps pushing and making improvements, while them they sit on oil and claim to be rich with nothing to show for it grin grin
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

grin grin grin grin grin....I believe you wanted to say Bini are Izon subjects. Or Bini masters are Lord of Izon, you people always hint on it, so why do you want to attach to he Igbos now. grin grin

Igbo would rebuke that statement that you said, and I rebuke it for them now grin grin.. it shall never occur in this life or the afterlife grin grin grin.
my sister you can rebuked what already is...... its never bad thing to be slaves the great Izon race.....

Igbos are now getting great because they are under the supervision of Izons......

the reason ipob getting disaster is because they are not submitting to the Izons...
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
my sister you can rebuked what already is...... its never bad thing to be slaves the great Izon race.....

Igbos are now getting great because they are under the supervision of Izons......

the reason ipob getting disaster is because they are not submitting to the Izons...

It would shock you, when the Igbos wishes come true. And the Izons would be left in their Nigeria to share with the Sharia laws, and who knows be like Afghanistan. grin grin grin
You people can change your name from "Victoria Pepple, Maxwell Bruce or Cecil English to Ahmadu, Hussainy or Selifat grin grin

Biafra is here, and one thing I know for sure is the Rising sun, shall rise and shine so bright. So bright like a diamond grin grin

Izon can be here attaching to their Bini masters, while we look forward to being the Wakanda of the world, or contributing to the world so that the black race can earn their place in the world. kiss
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

It would shock you, when the Igbos wishes come true. And the Izons would be left in their Nigeria to share with the Sharia laws, and who knows be like Afghanistan. grin grin grin
You people can change your name from "Victoria Pepple, Maxwell Bruce or Cecil English to Ahmadu, Hussainy or Selifat grin grin

Biafra is here, and one thing I know for sure is the Rising sun, shall rise and shine so bright. So bright like a diamond grin grin

Izon can be here attaching to their Bini masters, while we look forward to being the Wakanda of the world, or contributing to the world so that the black race can earn their place in the world. kiss
shut up.... biafrans are going no where, we all die here nigeria......
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
shut up.... biafrans are going no where, we all die here nigeria......

Who and who will die in Nigeria grin grin grin cheesy...

Mister Victor White or Pepple grin grin... We are leaving you guys behind. So, please, stay in your future Islamic country, we Igbos are wholly Christians and wouldn't want to hold obedience to Saudi Arabia.

You're enjoying Nigeria, keep on enjoying it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Who and who will die in Nigeria grin grin grin cheesy...

Mister Victor White or Pepple grin grin... We are leaving you guys behind. So, please, stay in your future Islamic country, we Igbos are wholly Christians and wouldn't want to hold obedience to Saudi Arabia.

You're enjoying Nigeria, keep on enjoying it. grin grin grin grin
my little girl: stop doing stubborn, only Ijaw republic can divided nigeria....... until we Izons agitate nigeria will not divides....

only we have the power to destroy nigeria
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
my little girl: stop doing stubborn, only Ijaw republic can divided nigeria....... until we Izons agitate nigeria will not divides....

only we have the power to destroy nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which kind brainswash and Inferiority complex statement is this. Igbos are leaving, it would shock you, and the day is coming when Izon would beg to join them after years of development, but becuase you're in Nigeria, they'll build walls, thick walls with barb wires to stop you from entry. grin grin grin grin

"Only we have the power to destroy Nigeria"

grin grin grin grin I'm so cracked up here. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which kind brainswash and Inferiority complex statement is this. Igbos are leaving, it would shock you, and the day is coming when Izon would beg to join them after years of development, but becuase you're in Nigeria, they'll build walls, thick walls with barb wires to stop you from entry. grin grin grin grin

"Only we have the power to destroy Nigeria"

grin grin grin grin I'm so cracked up here. grin grin grin grin grin
my girl did you hear how buhari sent ministers to go beg tompolo when gave fg 7days ultimatum.?.....

did you also hear how buhari always beg avengers and other militants when ever they make threats.?...

do you know why government always beg Izon boys..?....government know what we can do because we have done it in 2009 and 2016.....

but anytime ipob make threat he will send phyton dance to go clamped them down.....

my girl who has fg begged in this nigeria apart from militants?

only Izons can divide this country....
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
my girl did you hear how buhari sent ministers to go beg tompolo when gave fg 7days ultimatum.?.....

did you also hear how buhari always beg avengers and other militants when ever they make threats.?...

do you know why government always beg Izon boys..?....government know what we can do because we have done it in 2009 and 2016.....

but anytime ipob make threat he will send phyton dance to go clamped them down.....

my girl who has fg begged in this nigeria apart from militants?

only Izons can divide this country....

Chisus, it is because the government don't want you wrecking their oil wells or their oil pipelines, do you know the billions they use in investing those tools.

Stop being brainswashed. Izon holds no power, let the oil be something that's less worth now, maybe like coal, and you'll see how government would silence Izon and, they'll be so humbled grin grin grin

And I believe they are, even if they sit on the Fulani oil wells.
grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Chisus, it is because the government don't want you wrecking their oil wells or their oil pipelines, do you know the billions they use in investing those tools.

Stop being brainswashed. Izon holds no power, let the oil be something that's less worth now, maybe like coal, and you'll see how government would silence Izon and, they'll be so humbled grin grin grin

And I believe they are, even if they sit on the Fulani oil wells.
grin grin grin
stop hiding from the fact.... it is only Izon people that have the power to divide nigeria... everyone know know it...... you, yourself know it but chose to hiding from saying the truth......

my girl please learn to say the truth....
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
stop hiding from the fact.... it is only Izon people that have the power to divide nigeria... everyone know know it...... you, yourself know it but chose to hiding from saying the truth......

my girl please learn to say the truth....

There's no truth, all is false, you're the one that should stop decieving yourself grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

There's no truth, all is false, you're the one that should stop decieving yourself grin grin grin
o girl, you still dont know anything..... go asked people......
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by ThickSharon123(f): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Captain8:
o girl, you still dont know anything..... go asked people......

There is nothing to know, please go and sleep. grin grin
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by Captain8(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

There is nothing to know, please go and sleep. grin grin
alright. you too go sleep....
Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by theTranslator: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2021
ThickSharon123:

So what tribe are you if I may ask, dear? I guess is Izon, so who wants to be associated with Izon? Do tell me.

And is Izon an important tribe? undecidedStop disgracing Izon people, and associating yourself in petty quarrels.

Igbos are great, and the only relation they ask from others is people who answer and share the same culture as them, and if they don't accept they move on as you do see. While the Igbos increase in numbers and wealth. They don't need people who add little to share something with them. It is even a privilege to say you're Igbo smiley

The ones who answer the name of Igbos, share culture but deny their origin, is their loss--so as your kinsmen and the rest say that you're from Oba of Benin, so be it. Let it rest and let my Igbo people continue in their greatness and rule the world, by contributing in different sectors.

I love them xoxo. kiss
ashawoo too dey talk grin
Great tribe producing harrlots for the world to enjoy angry grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Of Haiti. by PoloG: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2021
Sergio101:

From now till tomorrow, ijaw combined with Yoruba cannot compete with the great igbos....... Fact's
say this without tears grin grin
30000km2 people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oro Festival: Ikorodu Warns Females To Stay Indoors On May 16 / Why Aren't Women Allowed To Build Houses Or Own Property? / Change OBA Or BINI To OGISO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.