Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) (42679 Views)

Boko Haram Fighters Surrender Weapons At Gwoza As Troops Fight ISWAP / ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender / Breaking!! Another ESN Commander Arrested By Gallant Troops - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by YungMillionaire: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Meanwhile Kanu was kidnapped and Buhari is planning to kidnap Igboho. This is a country for northern muslims for nothern muslims.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by ignis: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Set up.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by IVORY2009(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
BabaSuw3:
2023 election is near.. if you know you know
Trillions of Naira of Taxpayers & Crude Oil money gone into fighting an Audio insurgency

shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

Mr Scammer you are back again with another user handle to scam again grin grin grin grin grin how long will you continue to do all this spamming, just to sell some scam IT videos you can not even make use of.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
The fearful dictator is dead, Shekau must have been more brutal than what we heard about him
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by tobstarizhia(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
This country needs to be burnt to the ground. Innocent Benue people are starving and being slaughtered on a daily basis yet they're giving out food to terrorists
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by IVORY2009(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
BabaSuw3:
2023 election is near.. if you know you know
Trillions of Naira of Taxpayers & Crude Oil money gone into fighting an Audio insurgency

shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

Mr Scammer, no body should send any money to this criminal
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Emmyxclusive: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
I watched a member of house of rep analyzed the whole thing on journalist hanging out, he said the ones surrendering are non fighters who are currently experiencing hunger, they have no where to go, the real fighters are out there.

1 Like

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by ChiefAfonja: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gather them pour fuel and light them up fast fast sad
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by toluscott2000(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Boko haram surrender drinks not guns
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by ChiefAfonja: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
I watched a member of house of rep analyzed the whole thing on journalist hanging out, he said the ones surrendering are non fighters who are currently experiencing hunger, they have no where to go, the real fighters are out there.

Yes he is right
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Saint99: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Just watched in disbelief some days ago how a suspected bandit with AK47 weapon was given a celebrity photo shoot, the shoot at sight order by Mr President for everyone carrying AK47 didn't apply while in the same country, some people were shot dead and paraded for wearing Charms on their Neck.

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Okuda(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
you surrender, army still give you placard to pass message across to Nigerians. If you criticize what you see on this thread and castigate Igboho and Kanu, the joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by OderaOdego(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wow,Something is really Happening�

1 Like

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by RMoneyInTheBank: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Plomo:
The army should contract their rehabilitation and integration to me.

At least they can be sure that I will successfully integrate them 6 feet under the ground.
but they said the Boko Haram are from outside Nigeria... So are we going to rehabilitate outsiders ?
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-more-boko-haram-fighters-surrender-to-troops

because 2023 is close by . After 2023 election they will come back again in full force
Just the same way they suspended Npower till next year . They must have something to campaign.
This country is finished
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Plomo:
The army should contract their rehabilitation and integration to me.

At least they can be sure that I will successfully integrate them 6 feet under the ground.
grin grin the cold beer for you!!
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by shadyLP(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
post=104821773:

Words of a wise man!
Anyone that kills by the sword will die by the sword.
Anyone that has shed the blood of any innocent Nigerian will never go scot-free Lai Lai.
Their end will be brutal.
No matter the part of the country they are from.
THEY have killed thousands of innocent Nigerians for almost 20 years since they started in 2003.
God doesn't sleep nor slumber.
No be curse,
na FACT.

Peace is all we want in our Nation.
And peace we shall get.

If you don't want peace and progress for our darling Daddy,
The blood, violence and deaths y'all pray for will never depart from your doorsteps.
(Quote this if this post gets to you.)

Let Nairalanders know you today.

........Nairalanders, here you have it cool

Peace is all we want in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
We love our Darling nation, no other country to call our own.

May devil punish cownu along with all evil boko haram combining in killing of innocent citizens.
Both made in China Shekau, cownu (according to Aisha Yesuf), his oga shekau and all other animalistic swines will all die painful deaths las las, for all the atrocities they have committed in this nation.
They can neve escape it.
We hope you are happy now, for bringing your cownu into this,
Ur body don kool down shey? tongue
Good boy tongue

This too shall pass

Election is near.... that's their plan..
Do or die slogan..
This assholes ain't ready to hand power over to southerners..

1 Like

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by DigitB: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mad people.

You gather some people to take pictures with 2 bags of rice, indomie and other provisions.

You call them repentant Boko Haram fighters cry

You think we reason like you cows?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by OBoy50: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin
these are not Boko Haram fighters!
But average starved northerners looking for food
The new Intel in town now is that 'if you dey hungry,just surrender yourself give army for food in exchange of referring to yourself as Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by BigShishi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Nauttyprof(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
How are we sure that this is not a script written by the government?

Those cardboards with written words to me show that the government have started the drama on their well written script against 2023.

Youths be wise. The future is now and we need to let them know that we have had enough of all of these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-more-boko-haram-fighters-surrender-to-troops

chai guys notice that the same guy wrote the former poster that boko haram members was holding

the same handwriting

the writer must be a member of Nigeria arm forces

what that say is all na show for fools

2 Likes

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Klington: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
That's their plan B playing out.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Abujason: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
This terrorists loving government must make sure it keeps all of these so called repentant Boko boys up North. They are your people so keep them with you and don’t send any of them down South.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by samuel1986(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
I haven't seen any bokoharam member.
I can only see some almajiris on the photo.
When will Nigeria stop lying to her citizen.
May God help us all....

1 Like

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by tayo4ng(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Stage, 2023 on ma mind
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Abujason: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Afriqan:
Hopefully, they'll be tried and sentenced and not given amnesty, cos that would be pure madness.

It would be a big morale killer to the men laying their lives down for the unity and peace of this country.

Prepare to be disappointed. No be this government again?
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Yankee101: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Something fake is going on
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by bakobenjamin198: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
post=104821773:

Words of a wise man!
Anyone that kills by the sword will die by the sword.
Anyone that has shed the blood of any innocent Nigerian will never go scot-free Lai Lai.
Their end will be brutal.
No matter the part of the country they are from.
THEY have killed thousands of innocent Nigerians for almost 20 years since they started in 2003.
God doesn't sleep nor slumber.
No be curse,
na FACT. Hypocrite like you. Is it not your same darling daddy that is granting them presidential pardon.

Peace is all we want in our Nation.
And peace we shall get.

If you don't want peace and progress for our darling Daddy,
The blood, violence and deaths y'all pray for will never depart from your doorsteps.
(Quote this if this post gets to you.)

Let Nairalanders know you today.

........Nairalanders, here you have it cool

Peace is all we want in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
We love our Darling nation, no other country to call our own.

May devil punish cownu along with all evil boko haram combining in killing of innocent citizens.
Both made in China Shekau, cownu (according to Aisha Yesuf), his oga shekau and all other animalistic swines will all die painful deaths las las, for all the atrocities they have committed in this nation.
They can neve escape it.
We hope you are happy now, for bringing your cownu into this,
Ur body don kool down shey? tongue
Good boy tongue

This too shall pass
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by vickrino(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Mozegee: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
God will punish this government and those that supported them.what a tragedy, surrendering because they are notherners,after killing many people , rendering some pple widow,widower,fatherless and homeless. God will punish any one that is supporting this evil
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Could it be all this surrender is because FBI is now hot on Nigeria’s ass and there are more secrets to be revealed to the public? This is very fishy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / Lagos Removes Oba Ogunji Statue, Dismantles Roundabout For Agege Flyover Bridge / Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.