Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,842 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) (42807 Views)

Boko Haram Fighters Surrender Weapons At Gwoza As Troops Fight ISWAP / ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender / Breaking!! Another ESN Commander Arrested By Gallant Troops - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by BabaO2: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
They should kill them, they are already a contaminant.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by chatinent: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oh, I understand. Election is reaching.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
So these people wey get mind to kill a fellow human being will be allowed to join the society, nothing good Will come out of this.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Plomo:
The army should contract their rehabilitation and integration to me.

At least they can be sure that I will successfully integrate them 6 feet under the ground.

lmao
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

Tried and Sentenced?!!... You certainly haven't been abreast with happenings in this country!

These people are more or less free men!

"Hopefully" undecided
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by nnatobryno(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is purely psychological warfare tactics by Nigerian Army
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Plomo:
The army should contract their rehabilitation and integration to me.

At least they can be sure that I will successfully integrate them 6 feet under the ground.

But the militants from your half of the country can be reintegrated through education and vocational trainings across the US, Europe, Asia and in Nigeria abi?

They deserve to be placed on salaries via the Presidential Amnesty Program and execute top government security contracts, like Asari boasted in a recent viral video while responding to Nnamdi Kalu.

Ateke Tom, Tompolo & co deserve kingly lifes abi?

That is the issue with us. What is okay for my people isn't okay for those who are not my people.

Double standards!
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Torosk1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
What are this Fulani's taking Us for, a play ground shocked
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by proclinician: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
post=104821773:

Words of a wise man!
Anyone that kills by the sword will die by the sword.
Anyone that has shed the blood of any innocent Nigerian will never go scot-free Lai Lai.
Their end will be brutal.
No matter the part of the country they are from.
THEY have killed thousands of innocent Nigerians for almost 20 years since they started in 2003.
God doesn't sleep nor slumber.
No be curse,
na FACT.

ALL TERRORISTS DESERVES DEATH!!!

Peace is all we want in our Nation.
And peace we shall have.

If you don't want peace and progress for our darling Daddy,
The blood, violence and deaths y'all pray for will never depart from your doorsteps.
(Quote this if this post gets to you.)

Let Nairalanders know you today.

........Nairalanders, here you have it cool

Peace is all we want in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
We love our Darling nation, no other country to call our own.

May devil punish cownu along with all evil boko haram combining in killing of innocent citizens.
Both made in China Shekau, cownu (according to Aisha Yesuf), his oga shekau and all other animalistic swines will all die painful deaths las las, for all the atrocities they have committed in this nation.
They can neve escape it.
We hope you are happy now, for bringing your cownu into this,
Ur body don kool down shey? tongue
Good boy tongue

This too shall pass

Noise maker
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by harmony75: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
What's this cock and bulls story?!
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by masui(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Boko Haram fighters on rags and flip flop. Deception of the highest order.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Lama70(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Are these people surrendering genuinely or they are acting out a script?
Maybe because 2023 is around the corner.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by masui(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
lexy2014:

All d picture of BH surrendering, I always see provision of food items being given out. It's obvious that govt views d needs of BH as more important than law abiding citizens of d country. If d govt can be sharing mineral, provision and food items for BH because they are "surrendering", why couldn't d govt share covid palliatives for it's citizens during d lockdown? Maybe BH have run out of food and they have come back to their sponsors (d govt) like children who run home from school to get supplies

No be lie.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Sincinnati: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
It’s now a trend.

Every 3 days Daily Trust publishes phantom news of Boko Haram fighters surrendering to the Nigeria Army.

Funny they usually upload photos of haggard looking fulani beggars and claim these unkempt and malnourished miscreants are Boko Haram fighters. How on earth are the people in this picture able to battle the sophisticated Nigerian army in for years? Does Daily Trust and their collaborators on Nairaland think everyone is as brainless as the idiots they’re claiming to be Boko Haram fighters?

If every Nigerian is a fool then I’m not a Nigerian!
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by ultimateprof: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
All these sudden surrender by the Bokoharams na set up, they know what they are doing!
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
God will punish you people I swear. So this is 400 people that government is talking about government and bokoharam sponsor must have enter agreement.
Before nko,na today?
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Newboss(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
See strategy. This one look like say they want to destroy the country from inside. They better lock all those guys up.

I hope our leaders dey look that angle. Once a terrorist, always a terrorist.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Watch as the NL online IPIG terrorist monkeys will start wailing and crying about this news instead of advising their fellow delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys to surrender and get t the same treatment that they claim is giving these Bokoharam terrorists.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Udumeh: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Weeping for the Nigeria
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Calicoe: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
I can't stop having this feeling that something big and terrible is about to happen with these repentance
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by bergs2: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
this charade is getting out of hand; i am very certain that this is either a state-sponsored effort to rubbish the war-on-terror, or a way of seeping from the "Niger Delta" pipe line.

otherwise, who is the person writing all those Grammar for them?
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by od501: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-more-boko-haram-fighters-surrender-to-troops

They are about to restrategize, don't be deceived. More of these guys will be recruited into the army, dss, and police. Nigeria is gone, the sooner you know this, the better.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by esmarcq(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
They surrendered without their weapons, like where are their weapons?
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by jimtemi1: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
I hope this country will not turn to Afghanistan 1day the people that have killed thousands now just came out to surrender,given them coke n fanta treating them like vips,all this bokoharam are playing to the Nigeria government lyrics next year will come we go hear say bubu don defeat boko boys. I pity this country we are on a long thing
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Darreytinho10(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Send em to hell asap undecided
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Grandkay21(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wait their return, they are ending their business with buhari tenure, to make people think buhari really fight bandit and bokoharam , fear their return in 2023 ,

It will be more deadly especially if power shift to south , both Pantami will come back to sympathize with them , Gumi will be heading of Operation
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Ladyzip(f): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Imagine!!!! Yet freedom fighters are said to be terrorist.
Evildoers will die some day in or out of power
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Austeeenxx: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
I ain't gonna be fooled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Attack Oyo Governor's Office / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.