Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (68896 Views)

Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Kuginzi: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Irigwe Community Militia!! From the name of this community, Igbos may dominate it

2 Likes

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by tamdun: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2021
So they are now muslim travelers?
Oga, they are Fulani, don't bring my beautiful religion into ur nonsense, fight ur fight and stop hiding under Islam

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by gerrardomendes(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Guyman02:

Fulanis are 6% of Nigeria population hiding behind Hausas who are 30%, they have used brutality and pretense of Islam to rule over the Hausas, during elections they call themselves Hausa/Fulani, during sharing of national cake they become Fulfude Fulani
Hahahaha. But these hausas na goat Dem be? grin
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by gerrardomendes(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2021
JoeEeL:

May your days be long. cool
Amen. Happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Tyche(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2021
No one deserves to die this way, not even an enemy. The dullard in aso rock should see what his lackadaisical attitude is costing Nigerians
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by salykely(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2021
neonly:
Omo see one sided reporting only Fulani were killed what of those Fulani killed nko dat make d people embark on a possession nko no mentioning abt them
are they saying they were not peaceful people living in der house
Fulani started d problem so let them too feel what d people too felt no body has monopoly of violence

Now u have justified the circle of violence. Same you will pretend as if this never happened by the time their kinsmen embark on retaliation. Don't forget they have families who presently wailing and crying for revenge.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2021
The writer just wants to portray Iregwe people in a bad light. This is far from the truth.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Hope you'll maintain this Stan's...... When the table rotates!!!!

No table will rotate shit. They can't do shit.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Bahun(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Minjim: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2021
Fulanis are now endangered beings in Nigeria.

Thanks to Buhari shallow ways of doing things
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Do we have Fulani Christians? Where is their community?
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by kindlyheart: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2021
I blame the governor of jos for all this mess
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Yaks02(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
Attacking innocent travelers is always the consolation for people of plateau state whenever they are grieving.

You left the real killers for innocent travelers, that's cowardice in my opinion.

No b Fulani travelers, na some set of Muslim faithfuls coming back from bauchi and are on their way to ondo

I de jos right now, no de talk wetin u no know abeg.
Let me b sentimental small, for almost 3 days Christian's around dat side no de sleep 4 dia house cos of d attacks on dem, people have been sleeping and hiding on rocks now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Fcwilly: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Fake news, no Fulani was killed in Jos
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Minjim: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Mossadd:
Let nobody cry over this small payback,fulani have done worst while everybody look the other way and pretended as if nothing happens.fulani deserves whatever evil that befall them and their families in this country. ive exhausted my R I P on fulani victims I got none to type when fulani become a victim

This is not justice

An eye for an eye will make all of us blind.

You don't kill the son for the crimes of the father.
I had travelled in buses with majority Northerners while living in Katsina. What if I was in that bus ?

2 Likes

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Freelancer2020(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
happy Sunday to you all, this news made my day, I'm afraid fulanis are yet to have a real taste of the soup they are busy cooking for others

by the time ppl start serving them these food, they will eat and gets tired.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by salykely(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2021
bobowaja:

Just shut the fuckup. Where was ur condolences and pity or humanity when suspected Fulani militants murdered their people in cold bloods on their lands?

We can safely conclude that you endorse the killing. But here is where ur fallacy and blind hate lead you to. An innocent Fulani man is as good as an innocent Irigwe man. And people like you that justifies the killing of innocent people are nothing but terrorists and murderers.

Just wait for it.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Simbrixton(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
So if they don't know the real killers, they can just hit the road and kill any Fulani in sight?

The families of the innocent travelers will mobilize and attack another innocent plateau community, the killing cycle continues.
fulani man spotted the world would be safer without fulanis
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Simbrixton(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2021
salykely:

We can safely conclude that you endorse the killing. But here is where ur fallacy and blind hate lead you to. An innocent Fulani man is as good as an innocent Irigwe man. And people like you that justifies the killing of innocent people are nothing but terrorists and murderers.

Just wait for it.
no fulani is innocent

7 Likes

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
Attacking innocent travelers is always the consolation for people of plateau state whenever they are grieving.

You left the real killers for innocent travelers, that's cowardice in my opinion.

The real killers, kill innocent people and they ve AK, and they supported and funded.

Everybody shud sheath their sword and move to their own land. Let there be peace. Irigwe man cannot go and kill in kano or sokoto, the way fulani comes to kill them
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by abidak1759(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2021
To every action, there is equal and opposite reaction. Let the score begin.....
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2021
Minjim:

This is not justice

An eye for an eye will make all of us blind.

You don't kill the son for the crimes of the father.
I had travelled in buses with majority Northerners while living in Katsina. What if I was in that bus ?

True, but if you don't do anything, you get to become the blind guy while your opponent still get em eyes.

imagine what will happen then ?

3 Likes

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Minime10(f): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2021
spinna:
The backlash of fulani activities..every action has reaction... sad
Okay
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by salykely(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2021
Simbrixton:
no fulani is innocent

It has been confirmed that no Fulani man was killed. Now that u know that, u may as well be happy that they are Muslims at least
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Gandollaar(f): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2021
neonly:
Omo see one sided reporting only Fulani were killed what of those Fulani killed nko dat make d people embark on a possession nko no mentioning abt them
are they saying they were not peaceful people living in der house
Fulani started d problem so let them too feel what d people too felt no body has monopoly of violence
One sided reporting ooo

Fulanis finally met their match. Let them come for reprisals and afterwards disappear into the bushes. The ones in the streets will pay.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Web2020: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2021
Buhari let there be peace in Nigeria. But the only language Fulanis understand is an eye for an eye. You do me and I do you. They have more strength when you lament. The indigenous people of the North are gradually waking up.

To the security agency, we have never heard of one arrest when Fulani herdsmen ransack a full community. One thing is sure, it is impossible for a tiny population of 6% to win over the remaining population. It is just a matter of time.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Gandollaar(f): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:

The killers kill and disappear into the bush, their kit and kin on the streets would pay.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by harmonyglobal: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2021
I see a possible revenge
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Simbrixton(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2021
salykely:

It has been confirmed that no Fulani man was killed. Now that u know that, u may as well be happy that they are Muslims at least
lol story
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Web2020: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2021
salykely:

Just wait for it.
Say that again! INNOCENT FULANI? Who are innocent amongst Fulanis? Please tell me another story

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR / After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.