Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (68902 Views)

Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Paretomaster1(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Simbrixton:
they were fulanis born in sw no yoruba moslem attends muslim programmes in bauchib enmass

You are a liar.... I personally know someone killed... Oloshi.. Gerraheremehn.

Yoruba Muslims don't attend Islamic programmes in Bauchi!? Ignoramus... Don't speak again or u just expose ur level of daftneds

2 Likes

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by dozai: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
Attacking innocent travelers is always the consolation for people of plateau state whenever they are grieving.

You left the real killers for innocent travelers, that's cowardice in my opinion.
The ones killed by Fulani's in their homes were innocent people. The ones killed by the irigwes are also innocent people. The best bet is just don't throw a stone into the market. You never can tell who it will fall on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by mizdams(f): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Learn to give accurate news without seiving out vital information. The travellers were armed, so where were they headed to with ammunition? Or do people now attend religious gatherings with guns and knives?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by egoldman(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2021
“One of the swiftest ways of destroying a kingdom is to give preference of one particular tribe over another or show favor to one group of people rather than another. And to draw near those who should be kept away and keep away those who should be drawn near” Sheikh Usman Dan Fodio.

Buhari is bringing out the beast in other tribes by treating fulani crimes with laxity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Generalwoodz(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2021
Same fulanis entered a church in southern kaduna, and killed many burnt it debris on a Sunday morning.... I have got pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Lektu3(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2021
Where did you dig this from?
From which source?
People will be saying things the way they feel
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Minjim: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2021
eduj:

True, but if you don't do anything, you get to become the blind guy while your opponent still get em eyes.

imagine what will happen then ?

You're misquoting it.
If someone attacKs your family member, you attack his. And the circle goes on. None of you will remain.
By doing something, the other will also do something and it goes on.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by hotwax: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2021
Dear fulanis/muslims

This is how terror feels.

Lets join hands together to kill terrorism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Wokenaija: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Yep they were innocent!!

But that doesn't justify taking them out of traffic and Killing them just because some of there tribes men did same...

With the way you are, I'll advise the Fulanis to guard and arm themselves... Cause people like you just want to go on a killing spree just because you cant find the actual killers of your own people!!

Mtwww!! Ayaa! I just pity Innocent people who will be caught in this avengers attacks honestly!!!
no I would never do that but why are you so pained sir?! These are the same people that kill women and children in cold blood, this is the first time any group retaliates and you are this pissed ?! Sounds like you would be ok if the go about killing innocent folks without anybody matching their energy! Tribalism and religious beliefs is why we are here!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by elisho: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2021
police have concluded now now is the youth useless set of idiot for the killing is a welcome development
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by GreatLion(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
Attacking innocent travelers is always the consolation for people of plateau state whenever they are grieving.

You left the real killers for innocent travelers, that's cowardice in my opinion.
What if the travelers were perpetrator in human skin unkan
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Simbrixton(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Yoruba Muslims don't attend Islamic programmes in Bauchi!? Ignoramus... Don't speak again or u just expose ur level of daftneds
they are full blooded fulani living in ondo state never ever yoruba and you dont know any of the victims quit lying

5 Likes

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Simbrixton(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Paretomaster1:

you are d biggest liar and bastard those guys are not yorubas but fulani
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Arian247(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2021
An advice to all Fulani people, talk to your maurading brothers to stop thinking they have the monopoly to violence if not. God saves us all come 2023 for there's this hausa saying that says "inda turi ta kai bango ko akuya na chizo" roughly translating When pushed to the wall even a goat will bite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by amah4game: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2021
Biased security and governing system, after the bassa irigwe massacre, a delegation with the speaker went to the government house to see the governor, and all they got was a message he was sleeping as the state's chief security officer, but in hours he has mobilised security just because them touch fulani/Muslim, there can't be peace without justice and fair play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by ransomed: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2021
God is omnipotent. He used Plateau tools to solve the problems of killers in Ondo state.
Who say God no dey answer prayers?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by OKOATA(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
Sadly, that's the truth and nothing but the truth. Fulani never forgive. The family members of each of the victims will consider it a bouden duty to avenge the death of their loved ones on irigwe people. The deaths will definitely be avenged by any means, even if it takes generations to be accomplished, especially given that these victims are completely innocent and had nothing to do with the earlier killing of the six irigwe. Sad, sad, sad. The Fulani already have a well-coordinated militia to summon into action.
Who told you fulanis will be there till generations, it was a big mistake your Fulani brother Buhari ruled and no this today that no Fulani will ever rule again even if Nigeria still de. You will all be sent back to Futa Jalon, evil cursed tribe from hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by RedEnergy: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Have they confirmed their identity to be Fulanis? Because the former news i saw on Nairaland said they were going from Bauchi back to their base at Ondo, which means it's very possible the victims were Yoruba people
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by RedEnergy: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2021
Simbrixton:
they were fulanis born in sw no yoruba moslem attends muslim programmes in bauchib enmass
Some Yorubas do that, especially those ones into Quranic studies, kind of religious knowledge exchange program. There's a strong possibility the victims were Yorubas. I wish their identities were confirmed. But it's a very sad tragedy to be a victim of mistaken identity.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Gesman: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Welcome development, an eye for an eye.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by yahmohy27: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2021
gerrardomendes:
See Swift action. Just because Fulani is involved. The 6 corpses form the hospital that were to be buried, no be Fulani kill them? I wish every other tribe could unite and terrorize these terrorists back to futa jalon. How many Dem be sef? Let's chase them back to niger and Chad. NONSENSE in capital letters. undecided
Hmmm, talking like a baby.
Do you know Fulani?
No, you dont
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Deepthoughts: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Metallurgist:

https://dailytrust.com/irigwe-youths-kill-25-fulani-travellers-in-jos-over-50-missing
This murder is abhorrent n condemnable but it's the fault of buhari n his APC led federal government who has been very bias n indecisive in dealing with insecurity challenges in the country, even in this case one can clearly see the biasness of the government,the attackers were quickly n clearly identified by police but if it were the other way round an ambiguous n opaque nomenclature would have been used to describe the attackers,I just read the statement of one of buhari spoke person Garba shehu who stated that the attack was pre-planned n delibrate without considering the events preceding the murder,Garba's utterances clearly show his n by extension the presidency's bias in a very disgraceful, unpatriotic n unprofessional manner with bad intent,I'm very sure if the reverse was the case Garba wouldn't say such even if it were factual but rather go on some charade of a sermon, it's no secret that the situation may get worse within days but it wouldn't be a surprise if the APC does nothing to curtail the situation from getting worse,the words of EL rufai comes to mind,but time shall tell,RIP to the victims n God's grace upon the bereaved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by gallantino: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2021
This is actually serious.. the curfew has been changed to 24hours now... Because dadin kowa guys no wan hear, UJ is hot, British is hot now... Jos guys calm down for ur place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by akigbemaru: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by tubolancer(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2021
RedEnergy:
Have they confirmed their identity to be Fulanis? Because the former news i saw on Nairaland said they were going from Bauchi back to their base at Ondo, which means it's very possible the victims were Yoruba people
Please stop bringing Yoruba into this, nothing concern us with Fulanis matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by macrodata(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
So this fate serves innocent Fulanis right to have suffered what they knew nothing about as you all felt in this thread angry

But If this were to happen to innocent irigwe people, you'll all condemn it.

That's Hypocritical and ungodly.

This act by irigwe youth is barbaric, all the perpetrators should be dealt with accordingly
This is a reprisal attack, don't mistake it for senseless killing.

How can 5 Hummer Buses of Fulanis pass the longest route in Jos town to Ondo when Jos doesn't have traffic, on the only road that leads to Irigwe communities, on a day when they were going to bury the dead caused by Fulani militia? I guess you didn't read that over 2000 houses were razed by fire and thousands dismissed from the community over a week ago?

It is a habit for Fulanis to attack communities at processions, when they're more vulnerable (go & confirm). They touched the wrong people in Plateau.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by eedimo(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:

You know Know Plateau poeple wella
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by tubolancer(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2021
RedEnergy:
Some Yorubas do that, especially those ones into Quranic studies, kind of religious knowledge exchange program. There's a strong possibility the victims were Yorubas. I wish their identities were confirmed. But it's a very sad tragedy to be a victim of mistaken identity.
Stop saying this rubbish Mr. man abi how many Ikare are muslim self, ondo state is a Christian state. How can yoruba person be going to Bauchi for prayer. Yoruba are not that foolish and stop talking aboutYoruba here REDENERGY.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Ellasure: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2021
No true Yoruba person Muslim will go to Bauchi Gombe and plateau States about this time on Islamic pilgrimage, for what? Are we so confused in religion? There are a thousand and one prayer mountains both Muslims and Christians in Yoruba land that you can pilgrimage or you can go to Mecca.

Mixing Yoruba people with Fulani militias is an attempt to seeking Yoruba sympathy for Fulani killings and deaths.

Fulani started carrying guns and killing people, let them continue. In Nigeria the Fulani people don't have the adequate population to start a war even with converted Islamic Yoruba, they will surely perish at war with the local indigenous peoples of Nigeria.

I can assure them that. Let reasonable Fulani people living in Nigeria tell their miyetti allah nonsense that their days are coming very soon just like plateau yesterday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by neonly: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2021
Nanaborga:

Guy shut up , na humans dem kill for there , nor be Hausa or Igbo dem kill , na human being, pray make dem nor use you or your family settle tribal or religious scores

So Na goat them they kill all over d country(fulani) Abeg park one side
No need for insult just drop yur opinion and move

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by tubolancer(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Paretomaster1:

It turns out those killed are not even Northerners, these barbarians just attacked, and killed our brothers from SW, who only went to Bauchi on religious gathering...
I dont think Yoruba are that stupid travelling to the North for a religious programme.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR / After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.