Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Collecting Change After Giving Offering - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Collecting Change After Giving Offering (9598 Views)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) / Giving Offering In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by justmondris: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ushers don’t monitor how much each member of the church is dropping inside the offering box and their is no way they can verify the exact amount you paid as offering before they can give you change. In this wicked generation, a lot of people will drop 10 Naira and collect 950 as change. Some ushers will even use that as an avenue to steal from the church.

The best solution is to look for change before coming to church or collect change from the usher before the offering time.
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by phemmyfour: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
justmondris:
Ushers don’t monitor how much each member of the church is dropping inside the offering box and their is no way they can verify the exact amount you paid as offering before they can give you change. In this wicked generation, a lot of people will drop 10 Naira and collect 950 as change. Some ushers will even use that as an avenue to steal from the church.

The best solution is to look for change before coming to church or collect change from the usher before the offering time.
That's not how its done. You give directly to the usher and he" LL verify the amount you are paying and give you change. Only ushers are allowed to give you"change"

1 Like

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by jibrilELsudan: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
IF BOYZ FIT COLLECT CHANGE FROM ASHAWO WEY DEM JUST FVCK THEN NA USHER WEY DEM NO GO COLLECT CHANGE FROM OFFERING?

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by ayenale1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
whytediamond:
Who benefits the most from Sunday offering?

A. Pastor
B. Member
C. God.

5k to the correct answer.

Clarity will attract extra 1k.
grin
Pastor because his salary will be paid
Members because the less privileged members will be helped by/with the donations/offerings of others
God because the gospel will be propagated...All benefits from the offerings
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Anndrew(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:

Lmao

I'd have airforce boys pick the pastor up on a Sunday service when he is about to Minister

What nonesense undecided
lolz..i tell you..
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by GoodIsGod: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:
How you guys do it?

Asking for change during offering

You dropped a thousand naira and then tell the usher you will need 900 naira change.

I saw it for the first time yesterday on a mountain I went to pray. Just imagine.

Guy dropped 200naira and I heard him tell the usher 150. The usher later came and gave him 150naira.
Apart from being disrespectful in church it shows the kind of human the person is. Very Anyhow Person (VAP)

If I was a lady and that kind of a human being comes to toast me after service. Chai! I go wash am down with disgust look. No matter how handsome.

CHANGE COLLECTOR

Do you know it could be another antics of fake money spenders.
Drop fake 1k and collect original 800naira. Abi who check if money is fake while collecting offering. Until it enters the counting room before but would be detected.
Lord have mercy
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by GoodIsGod: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
goodmorning40:
Collecting change should be better than not giving at all. You are lucky to get the change because money has not entered pastor hand.

I heard of a story, a woman wanted to pay her tithe through online during lockdown. She mistakenly added extra zero on her forty thousand and ended up sending four hundred thousand to pastor, that was all the money in her acct. All her efforts and pleadings to get her change back was futile. Pastor told her it was the leading of the holy spirit

She has long received sense

The guy in question is not a pastor.

There lots of such people who started churches because of their stomach.

They are the ones Jesus was talking about when he said by their fruits you shall know them.

He is a scammer.
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by justmondris: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
That's not how its done. You give directly to the usher and he" LL verify the amount you are paying and give you change. Only ushers are allowed to give you"change"

Okay
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Nothing bad about that.

In fact, I don't see why the church even collects offering.

Donations for worthy causes are OK. Like when Paul collected donations for the poor Christians in Jerusalem.

But routine offerings are simply unaccounted for, that is why these pastors are living large.
exactly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Speaks On ‘Frequent Kidnappings’ In Nigeria / Imams & Priests Play Football For Bosnian Kindergarten / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.