Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ladies u date guys who eat bread? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies u date guys who eat bread? (2553 Views)

Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / Ladies. U Find Out Your Man Drink Garri & Sometimes Eat Puff Puff Or Sugarcane.. / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pumpumking:

Sweet hat please calm down..am juss tryina link u with yor kinda man (Cinema4d)..he favourite food his bread & he say he like u. Please be nice! angry
thunder fire u for there

1 Like

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Pumpumking: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
thunder fire u for there

^^^^atitude again..and then she complain she cant find man on nairand.
cant u see am tryin to help u find man gadddemt? why u givvvin me so much stress nah? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Cinema4d: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pumpumking:

Sir from yor photo profile, u clearly eat loaf. This mean chicks like Beebah2000 will be atracted to yor type sir(good news)
Bro how long u being a mechanic sir?(no oofense) angry
A wise man once said "don't respond to the stupidity of a fool; you'll only look foolish yourself".

He also said " answer a fool in simple terms so he doesn't get a swelled head". So here's my response, for you to think it's only poor people that eats bread shows how poor you are. Poverty is a state of the mind. It doesn't matter if you're rich. You can be rich and still have that poverty mentality...

So, do I still need to explain the mechanic part?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Pumpumking: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Cinema4d:

A wise man once said "don't respond to the stupidity of a fool; you'll only look foolish yourself".

He also said " answer a fool in simple terms so he doesn't get a swelled head". So here's my response, for you to think it's only poor people that eats bread shows how poor you are. Poverty is a state of the mind. It doesn't matter if you're rich. You can be rich and still have that poverty mentality...

So, do I still need to explain the mechanic part?
undecided

Ok so yor excuse is poverty is state of mind..correct..that's y u eat loaf? anyways apology air. I don't no how to relate to u poor people. My advise. Quit dating woman or else, they/we will collect them from u.
Words of wisdom sir angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by wumi2017(f): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
You no just dey okay I swear grin.. eating bread is now a crime now ahbi..Omo oshi grin grin
Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Cinema4d: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pumpumking:

Ok so yor excuse is poverty is state of mind..correct..that's y u eat loaf? anyways apology air. I don't no how to relate to u poor people. My advise. Quit dating woman or else, they/we will collect them from u.
Words of wisdom sir angry
Wow you're very "wise" indeed!
Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by benqo01(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
I don't eat bread...I only eat bread
Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Pumpumking: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
benqo01:
I don't eat bread...I only eat bread

u dont eat bread but u eat loaf....are u ok sir?(no ofenise) angry
Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by benqo01(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

u dont eat bread but u eat loaf....are u ok sir?(no ofenise) angry

If you re normal u won't reply my comment....shows both of us are not normal

2 Likes

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Pumpumking: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2021
benqo01:

If you re normal u won't reply my comment....shows both of us are not normal

ok bella undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Hziyech: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^WIFEY MATERIAL IDENTIFIED (((((((SALUTE)))
this are the kinda women we need repppping Nigeria..she date big boys (like us).....thank u.

.thank God u not like that no taste Beebah2000 who prefar the bread eatin mechanic type broke guys.... WE LOVE U HZIYECH!!!!
cheesy
Palazee the redpiller come and handle this guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Palazee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^WIFEY MATERIAL IDENTIFIED (((((((SALUTE)))
this are the kinda women we need repppping Nigeria..she date big boys (like us).....thank u.

.thank God u not like that no taste Beebah2000 who prefar the bread eatin mechanic type broke guys.... WE LOVE U HZIYECH!!!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Pumpumking: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hziyech:
Palazee the redpiller come and handle this guy

I love ilitrate chick like u who eat bread . can u cook n clean. we need to date.#
was yor nomba and do u were thong and do u smioke Cigar? cheesy
Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Hziyech: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

I love ilitrate chick like u who eat bread . can u cook n clean. we need to date.#
was yor nomba and do u were thong and do u smioke Cigar? cheesy
You must be retarded for Saying this trash

I don't roll with Kids like you

1 Like

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Jesterinjay: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
@op

1 Like

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Pumpumking: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hziyech:
You must be retarded for Saying this trash

I don't roll with Kids like you

calm down sweet hat. why the atitude. i have moiney, u want moiney. u angry becuzz u eat bread (poor prople food)
am i not juss tryin to help? calm down please. did i say somtin wrong? undecided
Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Pumpumking: 2:36am On Dec 19, 2021
Hziyech:
I don't date broke men biko

^^^^wifey material..my kinda babe...she dont date guys who eat pooor man food: bread....sadly 98% of nairaland eat breat. Luckily, we eat British toast bread thou smiley
Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2021
Pumpkin or whatever your nick is.
Man,you are so damn boring,your posts are always liking to overawe poor people, and his bank account may even be zero shit as hell. Remember the last time he fussing about people taking garri. Man,if you don’t have a job,I can help w one really. If you think you are richer than people who bread,better to put your fucking assets to help the less privileged rather than making boring posts here just to make people yarn you. It’s silly man! You are getting old.

1 Like

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2021
so this kind morning,, person just use your semce take drink garri,, ha!!!,, it is well

1 Like

Re: Ladies u date guys who eat bread? by Truvelisback(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Op, these days ur threads are now looking like that of Mamagee3 and Ilamina's kind of topic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) / She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals / Can U Marry U Age Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.