Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) (2550 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by LegitNiG: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2022
Pregnant lady shows how pregnancy turned her to a mess (video)

https://trendytalker.com/pregnant-lady-shows-how-pregnancy-turned-her-to-a-mess-video/

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2022
Lolzz
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Omo, mothers dey try ooo. sad
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by Bluezy13(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2022
No difference apart from the painting and contrast effect

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by Nyascobar1414: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
There is no difference apart from the first picture and the rest...
Its just makeup and its doings

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by Pilet: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Make she no worry, two years after birth, facial treatment go bring her back to normal.
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats, Click Here
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by mystery22: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2022
No much difference,the make up was convering alot,if not for make up and clothes most women will be not be noticed,some are too ugly

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by gulfer: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Bluezy13:
No difference apart from the painting and contrast effect
Exactly, she'd a flat nose in all the pictures, so how dis the pregnancy change her physically apart from the increase in size undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by Uchesis: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2022
so what should we do now?
arrest the man who did it?
her nose big sha grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by Buffalo2(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2022
she been dey think say she fine before abi?
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by H0didon(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Women like attention ehh grin. I was waiting to see beauty on one side and beast on the other side but i was disappointed. She looks the same way. Its just makeup and good camera cheesy. Lowkey, she no even fine like that sef na makeup...Makeup has helped most ladies sha ohh tongue.

Any little problem or life challenge a woman goes through, everybody must know. They can't handle something on their own. Attention and cloutchase is their major problem.
But when a man has problems, he solves them alone. He goes through things alone. He suffers to make sure all is well at home. We all know that men are the major pillars. Yet they will still want to be forming nonsense feminists. Feminist that will still be praying to God for a Godfearing, rich and caring man.... Nonsense cool.

Cheers to all real men out there... May your pocket never run dry.

As our Ancestors would say "A woman's medicine to unnecessary behaviour is attention".

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by Shapeaso: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Make up helps a lot of women look beautiful. That's her true look joor. cheesy That is why i don't ask ladies with makeup out..
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2022
If i say i saw an orangutan now, people will start throwing big stones at me.
So I won’t say anything

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by TeeGentle(m): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Pregnancy requires a lot of stress
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by davillian(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
She no even fine before self...
Today all post and comment must contain vawulence
Her nose can tweet
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by BeanmanX(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
mystery22:
No much difference,the make up was convering alot,if not for make up and clothes most women will be not be noticed,some are too ugly
lolx cheesy
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by davidmoyes(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
This woman nose fit smell the future.
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by ProfGday(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nosa said nobody nose tomorrow
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by Munachimso30(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
H0didon:
Women like attention ehh grin. I was waiting to see beauty on one side and beast on the other side but i was disappointed. She looks the same way. Its just makeup and good camera cheesy. Lowkey, she no even fine like that sef na makeup...Makeup has helped most ladies sha ohh tongue.

Any little problem or life challenge a woman goes through, everybody must know. They can't handle something on their own. Attention and cloutchase is their major problem.
But when a man has problems, he solves them alone. He goes through things alone. He suffers to make sure all is well at home. We all know that men are the major pillars. Yet they will still want to be forming nonsense feminists. Feminist that will still be praying to God for a Godfearing, rich and caring man.... Nonsense cool.

Cheers to all real men out there... May your pocket never run dry.

As our Ancestors would say "A woman's medicine to unnecessary behaviour is attention".

You have spoken well
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by Munachimso30(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
I see no difference rather than makeup, leave ladies joor grin grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
She has always been a mess, the make-up she put on in the first pics hid her mess. And the mess was revealed when she removed the make-up

This I have seen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? / A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially / Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.